Is it possible to OD on this many bars combined with alcohol? Not looking for attention...

Is it possible to OD on this many bars combined with alcohol? Not looking for attention. Searched Google and alone Xanax takes a lot to OD. I just want to slip away, will 10 bars and alcohol do it? Inb4 do a flip.

don't know bro.
what's going on?

just an FYI, it won't be as pleasant as you think.

first tell us what's happning with you
why do you want to go ?

Look up barbiturates if youre dead set i dont know how anyone would get any though

But if you did iit when you consumed it already you would freak the fuck out because you panic when you od and try to kill yourself idk i have

Yeah tbh I doing 10 plus a whole fifth of 40% would kill you unless you're under 100lbs. You'd be in a coma for at least a week and wake up with permanent brain damage.

Damn I fucked that whole post up. Basically don't OD on pills, it's not efficient. If you're really deadset on ODing then buy a bunch herion and inject.

You might die if you fall asleep on your back and puke, but most likely you'll wake up in a day or two feeling like shit

Like as soon as you swallow everything, you still think whats next, and your mind starts to go crazy lol dying isnt an option call 911 but what i have to say doesnt mean anything i tried to od on atarax lmao im retarded

I took 18 of my 60 2mg Alprazolam RX in 24 hours last week, but I was on heavy coke.

>36mg in 24 hour's like a boss

Who are you kidding? Bars and booze is fun as fuck, make sure you go for a drive afterwards

No. It will give you severe mental issues afterwards. Although, there is the possibility that during your blacked out stage you end up doing something that gets you killed. Enjoy being pathetic for the rest of your life.

I once done 60 mg in 12 hours plus a bunch of opiates and booze and speed and then weed to top it off, began nodding hard talking to non existing people and smoking phantom joints then woke up after 3 days of amnesia, needless to say not sure how I'm alive.

Thanks for the replies. I sometimes combine Xanax and Alcohol but much lower dosages with the Xanax. Starting with kraken rum and gonns take a pill with every shot.

Crush the pills and dilute them in the alcohol.
That way you wont know how much you've taken so you drink all of the alcohol

Never injected heroin but I do enjoy opiates. That seems like the best way to go out.

Very unlikely
I know people who have downed well over 50 mg while blacked out and they only woke up slightly more retarded than before
You will probably need a good opiod or barb on top of that

Wish I had some horrible story to tell. I've had a sheltered life. My family loves me. I have friends and some love interests. I'm either super social or im a complete hermit and ignore everyone. Really, I just feel like a burden on those close to me and I'm afraid if I remain on this plane of existence I'm going to hurt others and I would rather not.

>what is an exit-bag?
fuck off lazy nigger

Try disso's it's like being in a heavy nod but much more coherent amd rememberable like whole scerarios with full imagery and the feeling you're actually there instead of hallucinating pretty lights and some imagery if you're lucky

I was supposed to get a shitton of roxy 30mgs because I'm a piece of shit functional junkie but seems like it's not going to go thru. If I got em I would probably snort 10 in a row and smile as I died.

Stupid meme suicide with more than enough potential complications to keep you alive
It's a waste unless you have access to high quality materials and actually know what your doing(you don't), a hundred dollars of crap off of amazon just won't cut it

Not a terrible point. Kind of felt like doing it tonight though.

Yeah it just makes sense. If junkies 'accidently' overdose all the time I'm sure you'll have no problem doing it on purpose. And I'm sure no matter where you are you can find herion without much work.

This dudes never holed
I can guarantee you are definitely NOT there when proper dissed, you completely lose all bodily senses and melt into pure bliss or shoot out of your body flying though strange alien geometry. Its a lot like dmt with less coherent meaning and hugely more comfy. Very 3 dimensional 'visions,' not quite hallucinations, it's more dream like.
It's lovely.

I have no reason. People have it so much worse than me. I just don't care about any of it anymore. I have a decent job but I feel like a drone. I have friends but most really don't matter. Too much of a coward to actually man the fuck up and do something with myself.

I did about that many and drank once. blacked out after one drink and apparently fought a friend then puked and passed out. i had something of a tolerance at the time tho it is really hard to overdose on xanax. you'll either black out or just lose the plot before you get there

DMT is some interesting shit. Again, not trying to sound morbid but I just feel like leaving... even if there's nothing on the other side.

wtf happend to the good old Sup Forums?
what are these gay white knight wannabe fags doing here?
OP is a faggot and here's what you gotta do:
1. find a streaming site
2. link that shit here while streaming
3. go an hero live
4. ????
5. profit

Are you talking about opiates?

Don’t do it. And Benzos don’t really kill. Opiates kill.

just take like three while you're at a bar. you'll pick a fight get your ass beat and feel better in the morning.

fucking pussy, burn you house down or something, burn a hospital down fag do something that isn't so lame.

You won't benzos obstruct brain healing and brain daage is no joke. Drive a car instead. Or if you can eat like 20 bars and chug 2l of vodka without puking it's pretty much a guaranteed kill with little to no suffering as you'll just fall over and die.

I'd livestream for you Sup Forumsros because I love you but I think it would take too long.

I'd rather just kill myself and not anyone else. Maybe just drinking and taking all this shit and then driving off a cliff or something

Lol that won't kill you at all you'll just have a pretty good time. Also make sure you pop all the bars at once as taking them one at a time causes what is called "delusions of sobriety"

Is that like 300ml of booze?

I do this every other weekend

What is this? Suicide for ants?

Lol OP is going to pop a few bars and spend 1000$ raiding the minibar and he will call it a "suicide attempt"

Dissociatives
A la ketamine or mxe, dxm too but that ones a rockier ride

I'm at work starting with these little shooters. Got some bottles at home.

Kek. Don't make me laugh I might accidentally find joy in this shithole and not kill myselfm

Please stop being so witty I'm gaining the will to live

You'll pop 10 bars at work? Xan you livestream it for science?

Holy shit, a few bars and some booze isnt going to kill you mate. Get a gun and quit crying for attention. Faggot

You're not gonna kill yourself with a few xans and ~750ml of alcohol. OD on herion or don't OD. I survived 250mg of Xanax what makes you think this will kill you?

12 bars and a lot of booze. If my roxy guy comes thru tonight that will definitely do me in.

Was hoping I'd be able to get some opiates and the combo would rid me of this normie mortal coil.

No just herion that's all you need. I'm not a dirty doper but I'm sure if you got a hand that'd be enough. I knew people that used a finger a day so five fingers at once should be enough to OD.

You think you're smarter than me but you're the one that's going to kill himself because he has an unlikable personality and nobody likes you

You do know that street heroin is mixed with talc powder or malaria medicine or whatever, shooting that much will clog your veins and maybe even cause a stroke or at least a few blood clots

Or if OP is lucky it's cut with fent and he dies. If dopers can OD on accident OP would have no problem dieing on purpose.

Strikes home. Find a partner, care for him/her. I still have the same issues in regards to super social/complete hermit aspect and fear of hurting others, but finding a partner helped a lot.

Dopers die because they come across more money than they need and even then they get sold increasingly lower quality dope unless they buy in bulk or don't buy from shitty street-level dealers or if they're lucky they can get a hot shot

I never implied that. In fact, I think you possess above average intelligence.

OP don’t do it man. You’re going to leave a giant crater of damage to your loved ones. You will hurt everyone more if you kill yourself. Get help man.

I know that I'm smart, I'm saying you shouldn't consider yourself smart because you're the one that's going to kill yourself

I maintain that I am weak and have a lower IQ than you.

Nursing student here, with that many bars, you would need a lot of alcohol to hit out of the therapeutic range, ETOH does increase the sedative effects, and depending on your weight and if you have eaten anything it can get even worse. Don't do it OP.

Really this is the only thing holding me back. They really are the best parents on the planet.

I can already tell why nobody likes you and don't worry, there is no cure. Apart from death, ofc.

You won't care once you're dead retard

Only death is real.

That's true.

Slow death is more real than fast death fyi

I'm hungary, can I eat some of your bars?

do a flip, faggot. if you don't die your breathing will become so shallow that you'll likely suffer brain damage and be even more retarded when someone finds you.

If your not looking for attention don't post. There are a lot of people like you on this site they are just stronger. If your going to do it, do it. But I will warn you if there is even a shred of thought that you don't want to do this, don't do it. Its way more final then you might think.

You wont kill yourself with that you will just be in tons of pain.

You by the jersey shore?

Fucking lost it

Please explain why he will be in tons of pain?

its possible to OD on two to three depending on BAC
don't mix two depressants u knob

OP, that's not going to kill you, but you are going to wish you were dead.
Also, your life can change for the better in a minute. Don't do something permanent because of a temporary problem.
I hope you realize how great life can be if you actually want it to be and keep trying.
Unless you have stage 4 cancer or SUPER AIDS you shouldn't kill yourself..

actually you're more likely to die from 10 bars and 1 shot than 10 shots and 1 bar

Yes it will work. Drink the alcohol first, take anti enemic, eat pills and go to bed.

There are tons of ways to screw it up and end up in the hell of your own body. thanks for being a pussy and screwing over people with anxiety who can handle themselves.

No I'm by Austria

Dxm is a rocky but fun ride if you're up for the adventure... dark room and good music in combo with weed is how you truly enjoy this one.

I could take enough xanax and oxy to kms right now, but I won't. And neither will you OP. Just chill out.

send some to a Sup Forumsrother and i'll give you 100+ internetz

Go fuck yourself.

Dittos

I could, but that's gay. Don't you know sharing is caring?

WHAT PAIN ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PLEASE RESPOND

not enough to OD, prob black out... could fuck yourself up, TL;DR you're just going to make yourself even more miserable. why do all you stupid fuck want to over complicate things. if you want to off yourself, take a swan dive off a tall bridge or building.. 100% you will be kill.

pills are a dumb and unreliable route to an hero.

Share some bruh. I'd go to the light with you.

Do you think I care about you? You're a fiend.

LOL sounds like OP already started.
Your stomach is going to feel like all your organs are being destroyed. Good job, retard.

Me too, suidice is always better with friends.

I feel ya. even though you still have to push through all those difficult moments.

You will just wake up in jail in 3 days

I'm not, I just can't ever find any and drinking is getting old. But like 95% of anons you "don't give a fuck about anything"

You went to work on the day you were planning on an heroing? Jesus dude

But just to let you know...

No it won't, I've done this type of thing before and it causes no pain whatsoever apart from a burning sensation in your throat and stomatch from excess alcohol

TOP KEK

Yeah, wow.