/hoc/

Wish we had a wall desu

Post your reaction when the Leafs are knocked out of the playoffs on the last day of the season by the New York Islanders AGAIN

walls are for pussyfoot limpdicked cuck redditors

You're also run by a cuckold.

SAWRY

if i make a non early thread are you fags gonna switch or be fags?

Shut the fuck up you assmad faggot

autism

neither, the mods will delete it

GO RED WINGS

you have to go back

reminder

Get a fucking job loser

I have one

REAL THREAD

reina a best

Its 54F 12C today. Just downloaded a podcast about the nuclear strike chain of command and going for a bike ride. Kind of fitting they just came out with it after bombing Syria. Then I am going to finish work on my bee block and set it up in my garden.
What have you faggots done today?

>but I wanna take credit for making a thread REEEEEEEE
kys yourself

Did some work at work. Because I have a fucking job you NEET faggot.

Also shitposted on /hoc/ and /cric/

smoked weed, made an omelette, working on some insurance claims since I work from home.
Doing a house vandalism claim for some chug in Nunavut and get to deny cause their alcoholic son did the damage and destruction by family members isn't covered LOL

produced a bunch of process layouts for a rfq ill be submitting later this afternoon

class

I work evenings right now. It blows with the playoffs starting. I have a sweet summer job with normal hours lined up to start late next month but I am tempted to say the hell with both and get something else so I can watch hokkei

My buddy worked for an auto insurance company that insured undesirable clients at higher rates. He hated it. What did you put in your omelette? I cannot wait until my green onions are alive and well.

shit thread desu

So I flushed an entire McChicken down my toilet. Now the toilet just doesn't flush the same. I managed to plunge away for about 30 minutes and I can now get the toilet to flush moderate sized shits but it still doesn't flush as quickly as it previously did. What do /hoc/?

test

I find that hard to believe given your crippling autism

Woke up
Went to work
Got home from work
Played PS4
Went out in Garden with daugther
Made food
Now I'm here

I don't know what is serious and what is trolling anymore.

Why would you flush the best fastfood sandwich down your toilet? You could try flushing some drain cleaner down there. Otherwise I would call your plumber buddy to use some machine that is meant for that. I have no idea what it is or what it does all I remember is that if used improperly it can kill you.

Jerked off
>tfw 4 10s

I thought your wife did all the cooking. You growing any beets?

>Implying jobs aren't autism friendly

tomatoes, onions, spinach and cheese
here it is

Not only COULD I kick your asses I fuckin WOULD if my cholesterol wasn't so bad

Who are you quoting

aced a job interview so now I'm gonna get drunk and watch tommy boy & black sheep

>NOW IN EASY COPY/PAST FORMAT

>filling out a bracket before the standings are finalized

>toronto
>implying

Canada doesn't actually build damns either. You kind of need reasonable industry to do that.

Jesus Christ I have the worst fucking farts ever today. Like pure fucking sulfur.

>hawk pens final is inevitable

i forgot about this, good times. Then the islanders got BTFO by the Sabres in round 1.

Reminder that Phil Kessel has a cup and Dion Phaneuf is in the playoffs

MAPLE QUEEFS

this

Bolts or isles would have to win out and leafs would have to lose both games in regulation for them not to make it.

>McChicken
>in any way comparable to a Chubby Chicken from A&W

Leafs have to play Islanders (they'll choke) and Penguins (Kessel revenge)

Lmao they're done

it's not inevitable both hawks and pens can be knocked out round 1. if not then they're pretty much both guaranteed a conference final appearance where both can be defeated again as the good teams are on the other side of the bracket.

Poor a bag of milk in there to loosen 'er up

Spicy big crunch. Only reason to enter a kfc.

who else do the isles play tho? they'd have to win that too. or tampa bay wins out

if this is legit you're gonna need a toilet snake and draino

Sorry man, for me, it's the McChicken.

figures
its basically a big chicken tendie between white bread
pleb tier taste

Have you never been on /ck/? If not don't, the board is now shit.

The Islanders play the worst team in the east and then the Leafs who will crumble

Leafs lose tie breakers to Tampa and Brooklyn because Toronto relies heavily on loser points because mike Babcock is their coach

They're done

Leafs play the Pens and Blue Jackets. Ottawa plays the Isles.

leafs are playing Pittsburgh and Columbus you autist

For me it's Akron

i stopped visiting /ck/ after the cookoff contest went meme tier

Leafs play the jackets not islanders what are you clowns smoking
They'll still drop both games in regulation

Even worse for them tbqh

leafs aren't playing against the isles. other guy is autistic

For me its, 2x double cheeseburgers, 10 piece nuggets ewith sweet and sour sauce, medium fries.

Sorry I work a lot and didn't look it up please forgive me but the point stands that the islanders have easier opponents and Tampa bay has a better team

The leafs dont play the islanders again, its pens and the bjs who will both destroy them.
even if they get a single point in those games and either the isles or bolts win out, leafs still lose the tiebreaker

HOLY SHIT IS THAT YOU STEVEN ASSANTI

pit and Columbus will be resting players so laffs have a chance. but you're not wrong

nah son. Im on a cut atm but when im bulking and feel like eating dons, thats my go to.

>missing the playoffs after being in a spot for more than half the year
LAFFS fans will defend this

Reminder the crapalanche clinched the worst team since the lockout title last night.

Ohio is barely superior to West Virginia

Really doubt Tampa is going to beat the habs tonight so it's up to the isles

>he doesn't know that thanks to Ohio the west was settled

30th to a playoff contender isn't that bad though

Holy fuck I just saw him on TLC last night and I have no idea how his dad didn't poison him

>doubting Hedman
get a trip so I know it's you later on when you will be made to apologise

back end of a double header. If the habs rest players, the lightning will be playing hungry kids with fresh legs. If the lightning make the playoffs ill be very impressed desu, and i hate the lightning.

DId you go to Sup Forums and join the thread

Is anyone else watching TSN videos from a month ago where they kept calling the leafs playoff bound lmao

I bet he's still gonna try get to get drugs at the hospital
wearing a fake moustache.

this. I didnt even expect them to make it for another 2 years. With the rate they are developing the future looks very bright.

You're right it's worse, look at the jackets, from 27th to 4th

there's too much cuck-posting on Sup Forums for me famalam

>settled but not won
It was the limpdicked faggots that stayed in poohio. The real men went west and fought the injuns for land.
>oh there are a few rivers and some mountains in the way lets just stay here and fellate each other.

>posting on Sup Forums still
I can't risk it at work with all the blacked and cunnyposting

>consolation tourney
don't think that exists desu

That's West Virginia you dumb cuck

>he goes on any board on Sup Forums at work

you're fucking crazy m8

i would love to see sidney expose the reddithawks

it's a lose lose. sidknee is just as reddit as chicongo

Caps will beat pongs in the second round

that doesn't prove that it's worse you cuck. both laffs and jackets had big improvements and you can't deny that

why

>reddithawks will be bounced by the fucking flims or prods
w e w, great timeline we're living in