Immigrants are good

>immigrants are good
>refugees are good
>implying

True, but not even refugees want to go to shithole Poland.

>Terrorists are nationals
>Immigrants are beneficial to the economy
>Poland is a hellhole nobody wants to stay in. >Poles prefer to live in Ger Fra and UK
>this map is absolute bullshit, 90% of the dots are fake (Terror strikes in Brittany? Slovenia? Czech Rep? Lille? Poitiers?...)
FAKE NEWS, Sup Forums BTFO AGAIN

either way, inmigrants are fucking snad niggers that bring cancer and famine everywhere they go, this is what we are discussing here, not living in a shithole

Wait, we had a terror attack in Czechia? How am i not aware of one happening? Czechfag here

Do people actually call it Czechia? I thought it was just a meme. I always called it Czech Republic.

Someone blew up some water?

They're trying out possible new names. There's a guy tasked with sorting it out, don't recall his name. Not everyone is keen on Czechia because it sounds like Chechnya.

3rd variable in effect here; Poles are aware of their ethnic and cultural identity and generally are good, big titted people. So terrorists will be a bit easier to spot.

Not true. They will go anywhere that they get to live off the backs off others while not lifting a finger. As long as the handouts are bigger in Germany they will choose that. But even Germany will run out of money to give away.

Keep talking shit about Poland, in 30 years it will be a far more comfortable place to live then Western Europe.

Terror attacks in Bristol? Nope. Also, Poland is in the EU so they have the same migration policy as the rest of the EU. This is just fake new bollocks.

>Even terrorists want to live in Poland

>Poland is a hellhole nobody wants to stay in.
So stay out. The very fact that Poland is under attack by European leaders over immigration proves you wrong.

sheet. fake news

A lot of attacks in CPH apparently. As a Dane, I am a bit puzzled.

Immigrants can easily go to Poland but its worse there than in Syria

this, some British tourist was hospitalized there because he was wearing a turban

>poland
>a hellhole
its basically a slightly poorer northern germany. get real.

it might not be as fancy as say france or the UK, but it sure as fuck is no syria.

are you jokig or just retarded?

Why do people think they are edgy to say the most retarded thing that comes to mind? It's like a 5 year old going around calling everyone nigger, when they are just surrounded by white people. Oh, so cleaver and edgy.

Same thing with Croatia

>eight largest economy in the world
>leading in education in all of europe
>zero sandniggers

you're just ignorant bro

Kek

can someone post this image but with pepe the frog face made out of the dots in Germany

ITT Eurofags arguing that mass immigration of sand niggers is good by arguing over who has less terror attacks by Sand niggers.

ITT: amerifat arguing and autists still taking that fucking bait

Fake pic is fake.

Poland has had terror attacks all the time.

Also London is mostly the result of IRA over the years.

And Germany is from Neo-Nazi groups over the years also.

>trying to pretend all the dots represent Islamic Extremist attacks
>being this naive and young
>but but but breitbart and jihadwatch tell me so

Look at austria!!! They don't habe such a law, and still no terror atacks!!! Look hat THW fucking map before you geht rassist..... Fucking newfag

There's a reason these Islamic countries overseas are shitholes, number one Bush/Obama/Clinton-style warmongering and number two their culture is utterly garbage and retarded. Bringing in people from places you and your allies just finished bombing is fucking retarded. Importing a few hundred actual refugees here and there might be fine if you can vet them, because they might eventually assimilate but in general the people these fucks let in aren't only incapable of assimilating in any meaningful quantity, the eurocucks don't even want them to assimilate because that's not multi-cultural enough. To top it off they aren't even importing many poor misplaced refugees, they are just bringing in hundreds of thousands of economic migrants that were doing just fine in whatever shithole they were from to give all of them free welfare money when there's no jobs for these fuckers to begin with because most of their countries are already fully developed and have been beyond carrying capacity for years anyway. This isn't good for anyone involved, the terror attacks aren't really even that big of a deal in this situation, they are akin to mass-shooting memes in the gun control argument. The main problem is you have a fuckton of sandniggers leeches in your country whether they are bombing the place or not.

even with daily bombings life in western europe is better than poland

Excuse me? I was to Poland twice and it's a great place, but it just screams eastern bloc. Cheap soviet era cars everywhere, lotsa poorly maintained buildings, cheapest mcdonalds ever. Also the first time we had a student exchange in high school and I spoke english better than their english teachers. Nice education.

ITT: jews trying to hide the fact that the Muslims being imported are not committing crimes at a much higher rate then locals. Trying to hide the fact that the future holds more pain and suffering for the host countries at the hands of these savages. That the economic stress of feeding and housing hundreds of thousands of useless humans and the millions of spawn that will come from them will turn those countries into the hell holes that these people came from.

This is not accidental. This is guerrilla warfare. This is the Jew's response to the Holocaust. This is white genocide.

>Poland has had terror attacks all the time
post links

And denmark?

uhh....UHHHh.....YOUR RACIST!!!!!

"either way"

fuck off.

Read up on Polish history, Terrorism comes from all sides, including Russian.

5 I think. 3 dead or something like that.

This map is just wrong. What timespan are we talking about? Because the only terrorist attack in Austria is heavily misplaced. Zagreb (capital of croatia) is marked, but the last event that could be called a terrorist attack there was a post office bombing in 1974. Not even by an immigrant. And what is that red dot on Bratislava?

Why would anyone CHOOSE to go to Poland though? They locked a door no one was knocking on.

Here is a map of ALL terrorist attacks not just Islamic Extremists, from the last 46 years.

Half those dots seem to be locations where some neo-autist saw a halal chocolate bar and tweeted that their culture was under attack.

When there are legit problems currently, why post fake shit like this?

Lel. Hitler was a Jew. Why do they punish themselves so?

yeah, i dont come here and expect a lot of accuracy from charts and graphs,
kek

>that one tiny peaceful area of Northern Ireland

> last 46 years.
> since 1971

Jewish tricks here.

Even this one seems dubious, though way more accurate than OPs. What do yellow dots mean? No victims? Because my hometown in Slovenia is marked and I don't know of any terror plots since WW2.

lighter the colour, the lesser the victims, think yellow is none.

Someone overheard a couple having a conversation in a different language and reported it to the police as suspicious behaviour.

Terrorism isn't always about attacks. Race mixing is technically a form of genetic terrorism, as is taking the jobs of white people.

Lmao

>even Sup Forumscucks are finding it difficult to believe this nonsense

That's when you KNOW something is complete bullshit.

source for these maps? or did you make them in mspaint?

kek. thats well said. they deserve some reciprocity, return the polacks home from britain, germany, france, let them have their white country and stop leeching the wealth of the west.

You'd think they'd have learned their lesson but noooooo

The Brits really should have pissed off. But its now a culture..

Poland, the last peaceful place in Europe. Preserved from the filth, islamism and religious cancer. I hate muslims so much I wish to see them genocided and Europe cleaned from this fucking desease. Can't wait for the civil war to hunt them like the pigs they are.

>Race mixing is technically a form of genetic terrorism
you are technically using the word technically like you dont know what it means

I think they represent two Slovenian people who were going to attack in Italy?
And One about an attack on a few bosnians from serbs during the Yugoslav war.

Please do not call people carrying Nazi flags, chanting for the death of Jews and declaring white supremacy 'Nazis'.

That is ignorant and a classic tactic used by the 'tolerant Left' to silence anyone they disagree with. The people who oppose groups like this are the REAL fascists.

See your google skills are subpar for a 9 year old.
Larger version is here.

Holy fuck this is Sup Forums you double nigger

Here is a map of ALL terrorist attacks from only Islamic Extremists in the last 24 hours.

Mudslime scum detected

Please kill yourself, you're probably one of those economic terrorists who claim benefits.

Here is a map of ALL terrorist attacks from only ISLAMIC TERRORISTS in the last 24 hours.

Lol 8th, what kind of PiS propaganda have you been reading. Poland is 24th in gdp, wich isnt bad, but poland isnt a economic Powerhouse.

8th... Damn man you delusional

The whole controversy exists because Poland doesn't want Muslim refugees. What kind of retarded argument is "but no one wants to go". The problem literally would not exist if you were right.

Life must be hard being this retarded.

>save poland
>save europe
>lets have some genocide
do i have to explain this to you?

what are these cockpoles actually bitching about? you dont want refugees ok fine. dont have them. also you want to be part of the eu that mandates you take some in? oh, you want eu not to interfere, so you want the eu to back off of your sovereignty. fine. but thats kind what the eu is, so leave. oh but you like the eu gibs. oh ok. polacks are euro gibmonkeys. cant say i dont blame them for not wanting to ghettoize their country with psychotic arabs, but good lord is the pot calling the kettle black here. i mean they want a white europe, you mean they want to dictate what other european sovereign countries wanna do with their landmass and politics? incoherent rabblerousing from uneducated losers.

>Race mixing is technically a form of genetic terrorism

Bhahhaa

>I'm terrorized by race mixing
>someone protect me

so much words, so much shit.

islam = death.

If countries were people, Poland would be the fake refugee of the EU, only in it for the money and wanting to force their ultra religious/conservative attitudes on everyone else.

The decent Polish people all leave, I wonder why?

cuck

I read an article on InfoWars fully backed by statistics that within the next 10 years, Britain will be 70% non-white unless we leave the EU.

That's why we've taken back control of our country, enjoy whatever sinking ship of a country you're from struggling with an extra 50m Muslim babies while we watch from a distance and laugh.

As a belgian it is hard to move, live and work in poland? I'm fluent in french and english. I don't need a good job, just a random job as handler or something like that. I'm actually employed and have no criminal records in my country.

>Mudslime scum detected

you should become a detective then and hunt economic terrorists. technically.

Tolerating people who are a different race/species from you is a mental illness brought upon by liberalism. Racial purity is the ONLY way a civilised society can exist.

There's a marker where I live but there's been no terror attacks here. Fake map.

I'm white and also trips.

Which marker?

Leaving the EU is clearly the best thing for Poland at this time. But it is stupid to say they shouldn't have joined if they didn't want the EU dictating their immigration policy. This bullshit did not exist when Poland joined. There was no way to predict the suicidal policies of the Jew controlled European government.

The fun part is that all polishing people left poland to do shitty, but better paying jobs in the west. Now they dont have enough people to do the shitty jobs in poland and there economie is suffering.
Polish wonen get an average of 1,35 children, so population is decreasing alot.

To even have a chance to be something better than a second rate eastern shithole, immigrants are needed. But there are no White immigrants, so it is either fail as a state, or let mussies into your Country.

I love economics.

Can other countries have a referendum on Poland leaving the EU on their behalf. We need to get rid of those leeches.

Who cares..

Bunch of tiny little countries the size of states that are insignificant now a days..

You offer nothing, enjoy the sand niggerism conversion before Russia takes you over.

O

Sheep don't care about statistics. These retards still think IQ doesn't matter, even though it is proven to predict a lot of important things. The majority of people follow the crowd and the media controls where the crowd goes and what they believe.

>Article on infowars
>Backed my credible statisticus

Choose one.

>be a poor country
>smartest people all leave
>only idiots left behind
>become more religious
>become poorer
>rely on sponging money from other countries
>"DAMN YOU IMMIGRANTS!"

Thank you! Even when faced with cold hard facts like the fact the average Muslim will give birth to 5.8 Muslings Liberals will still bury their heads in the sand and raise their single child to be gay.

Poland in a nutshell.

The problem does not come from tolerance. You can tolerate someone and still expect them to conform to your standards. What is happening in Europe is subservience. When you work your ass off so that your income can be used to fund the food, shelter, education, and incidentals of others they are your master. Europe has firmly sealed their lips around the Muslim cock and are sucking like their life depends on it.

so true

>I love economics

This is jewconomics. Your solution is worse than the problem.

>InfoWars
>Britain will be 70% non-white

You have to be joking.

countries that have taken in a lot of refugees are the same countries that give a lot of money to polant through eu and allow polish immigrants to come and work. truly a master race

>Western Europe literally, figurative and in every conceivable way RAPES entire world for centuries
>STOP RUINING MUH COUNTRY!!
Tell me europe, how good does it feel to be inbred?

>posted from a Sharia-controlled internet cafe in Birmingham

Nice sources, illegals don't show up on a census you retard.

Yes they can. It is not happening because everyone is desperate to keep the EU from falling apart. They will lose any control they currently have over intelligent countries like Poland.