Ok Lego kids. I got this Lego kit but no idea what it builds or what the kit is...

Ok Lego kids. I got this Lego kit but no idea what it builds or what the kit is. I bought drugs and they sent them in a box with this Lego kit. And now I'm high and want to build it. Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hd0MxGRKwA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Its a lame helicopter. Will see if i can find set

You would be my hero if you can!

Kind of looks like helicopter, but maybe too little parts for that

Bumping again

>I bought drugs and they sent them in a box with this Lego kit
I'm sure they sent you all the pieces to the kit, being as it was just cover & all.
>I'm high and want to build
I'm sure you could come up with something.

Until then, build a different helicopter.

It came in a sealed package.

Dude; you could easily figure out how to make a helicopter from this just looking at the pieces. Seriously.

Its an airplane not helicopter imo

Dude I just drop two tabs of acid. Pieces move to much to think. If I make a helicopter I will fly over an pick you Sup Forumsroskis up and we can go to a bar or some shit and chill. So find plan so I can pick y'all up.

Nah, orange circle is for the top blades; which would be 2 of the long orange pieces. Gray pipe looking ones are landing rails. Obvious stabilizing rotor, etc. Nothing that looks like wings IMO.

>I just drop two tabs of acid
>If I make a helicopter I will fly over an pick you Sup Forumsroskis up and we can go to a bar or some shit
This made me laugh much harder than it should've.

Well, his imo is bigger than yours so...

No is airplane only one prop instead of tail rotor and main blade.

This is for reals. I wana go bar hopping. If we pull up in my helicopter the bitches will go crazy bro!

My quads prove this will work!

are you sure there isn't a 2nd package somewhere? i think parts of the chassis are missing

Bumping for plans so we can get this bitch airborn.

Checked. We lack the proper torso blocks to interface with lego bitches.

Put me in the screencap

Whaaaaa that vitch has like 4 pussies!?!?! Thats sick man! Wtf you trying to do to me?

Did the drug people steal part of my helicopter? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK UP YOU GUYS AND BITCHES NOW? will half a helicopter fly?

hey Sup Forumsro
i think i found your helicopter

although i think you might be missing a few pieces

Omg it can be boat too?!?! We going yachting in this bitch! Sup Forumsparty boat!!!!

That makes sense. Not the exact same one but close enough to bullshit your way through acidbro's set.

No landing gear for a plane.

those arent even real lego bricks, they dont have the lego logo on them. that means it could be some shitty fake chink set we cant find

They gave me a fake helicopter with my drugs!!! I am appalled with their service!

Looks like a kid's meal kind of set, especially from the packaging.

If she stands up even a little while you're in either of these, you're gonna have a bad time. I recommend the cankle holes. They look just as tight as her assholes.

I only clicked on this thread because your pic looked like pills. What did you buy?

Acid

HAHAHAHAHA nobody takes acid anymore, there is meth and oxy and dmt and stuff, who would want to eat a piece of paper with mistery chemicals on it?

People who are not to pussy to take mystery chems and smart enough to know to know everything else you listed gets cut with mystery chems anyways.

Smoke some opium, it's hard to get and pretty expensive, but the "pipe dream" is better than any acid trip x1000

I have Buddha. Can't find anyone who will sell me just opium.

I get really tense in the back and face area when I take acid, and I bet you do too, and it's not healthy so stop taking dangerous drugs retard

>opium is less dangerous than acid
nigga what?

I don't feel tense. And make me bitch. You ain't my mommy, so I don't have to listen to you!

Did the tab taste of metal?

It's not some mystery chemical that causes heart and kidney disease and will fuck up your brain's chemistry for ever even if it is actually LSD. It has been used for thousands of years and you won't die from it unless you're actually trying to kill yourself as you will just puke yourself before you even come close to death.

It tasted of cum, sorry

those arent LEGO bricks

>Used for thousands of years

The psychedelic drug (or entheogen) lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) was first synthesized on November 16, 1938 by the Swiss chemist Albert Hofmann in the Sandoz (now Novartis) laboratories in Basel, Switzerland.[1] It was not until five years later on April 16, 1943, that the psychedelic properties were found.[2]

This shit is not a Lego kit.

Nah, I never taste anything from them.

That's good then.

People sell NBOMBe as acid and it's not the same at all. And it tastes metallic.

Hey acidbro, check this out while you're tripping

youtu.be/hd0MxGRKwA8

>I bought drugs and they sent them in a box with this Lego kit.
That is actually really smart. Were they pills or what?

>mistery chemicals
Like you really KNOW what's in an ecstacy tab.

>Everybody reacts to LSD the exact same way
>dangerous drugs
All fucking drugs are dangerous to a greater or lesser degree, cabron.

>will fuck up your brain's chemistry for ever even if it is actually LSD
Unless you're taking a literal fuckton of LSD, a couple trips will not do this. It's not even the kind of drug you can habitually abuse, it doesn't work if you take it too often.

Blotters

It's just that the way it works will affect your psyche for ever and you don't need to take a fuckton of it and you only need to take it once
Yes, but drinking a beer is less dangerous than taking acid
Like anyone cares other than rolling your brains off?

>mistery chemicals
Think of it this way; it's far smarter to either actually make it be what you're selling it as, or at least make it something that's not going to send someone to a hospital. Definitely not something lethal.
If someone trips or gets burned in a non-hospital way & doesn't die, nobody cares. Someone dies or gets seriously hospitalized, chances are you'll end up getting caught. Really fucking stupid to risk that just to burn someone for 10 bucks & act like the fucking Joker.

>paying 10 bucks for acid
If it was me I'd just sell you fentanyl blotter

>It's just that the way it works will affect your psyche for ever and you don't need to take a fuckton of it and you only need to take it once
I've tripped at least a dozen times, and known many who've tripped as much or more, and none of us have been fucked up like you say. Actual experience with something beats propaganda, every time.
>drinking a beer is less dangerous
Why, cause it's legal? Have you ever known an alcoholic, especially a hardcore one?
That shit has the potential to fuck you & your life up WAY worse than some illegal drugs.

>paying 10 bucks for acid
I never said how many hits. Average was $5 per when I was doing it.
If you're only doing one, might as well not bother.

Build a noose

nah dude it's a jet ski

>That shit has the potential to fuck you & your life up WAY worse than some illegal drugs.

why? because it's well known and legal and it's effects on health are also well known? or because you feel the need to justify your experimenting with unknown and untested "safe" illegal drugs with unknown long-term side effects? Enjoy being locked away in a mental institution rubbing shit in your face for the rest of your life because that is a real possibility when you take these "safe" drugs.

Helicopter

Dude, I'm almost 40. I've been dabbling in illicit drugs since I was a teenager. I've never known anyone who got fucked up like that; although I've known some who've fucked THEMSELVES up by going overboard with shit & allowing addiction to take over their lives; including with alcohol.
To each their own; but if the only reason you abstain from certain things is because of big government nanny state propaganda; you're just an ill-informed coward tbh.

Link to instructions?

Also you all suck. I just wanted to know how to build my legos and most of you just fighting about drugs.

Preach!

I was even gunna pick people up and take them out with me in my new helicopter and all talk care about is drugs. Drugs < free helicopter ride.

That's just your opinion. also yes, I'm a coward sometimes, but who isn't from time to time? Is that a reason to hate me? I don't think so. Also you're the one who's ill-informed talking about
>big government nanny state propaganda

The difference in actual real world experiences with things vs what you get told about them in school is huge, bro. You get fed a lot of bullshit that is simply false. Not hating on you; just telling you how it is from my actual experience.
You don't want to do something, fine; more power to you. But don't continue to spread bogus, alarmist misinformation about shit with which you have no direct personal experience.

Bro, I tripped on acid before and it's nothing special other than a psychedelic "high" which medically translates to psychotic mania. That's why I feel that I can tell people to wake the fuck up and not take stupid, dangerous drugs, of which the sole purpose in medicine was mind control.

>nothing special other than a psychedelic "high" which medically translates to psychotic mania
Agree with you there; it's certainly not some great sort of "awakening" I've heard it described as. I've never even truly "hallucinated" on it, in the sense of seeing things that weren't actually there but was convinced they were. It was always extreme distortions of shit that actually existed.
While describing it as "psychotic mania" may be technically correct, that makes it sound far worse than it is. One of the things I learned real early on is you don't let anyone who's never done it before trip alone; specifically because the easiest way to have a bad trip is by fighting it & trying to force it to go away. That shit won't work & will just cause you to flip out.
Abstinence is always going to be the safest way to not get into any trouble with anything; but for some of us that's just a boring, vanilla kind of existence we aren't interested in. And I've known people who've gone overboard & lost control of their lives as a direct result of shit being made to sound worse than it really is, then when that's disproved by their experience they distrust everything negative about shit that they hear, including the truly helpful advice they should heed. So misinformation & scare tactics do cause damage.

Basically boils down to people are going to do what they want regardless; best thing you can ever do is be real with people about it. If you've never known anyone to end up in a rubber room smearing shit on their face as a result of doing a drug; don't tell them that shit.

The child version of OP would be disappointed of OP today.

But it happens and if you think it doesn't then you're delusional.

>of which the sole purpose in medicine was mind control
MKULTRA was a failure you know. LSD was developed sort of accidentally as an intended surgical anesthetic before that program & the program's goal was to see if it COULD be utilized for mind control. They found it to be useless for that purpose, so the program was abandoned.

>1.5 MB pic of a sealed bag

Go to your room.

Accessing a person's subconscious for the purpose of mind control is not useless and also unless you like a side of sheer terror to go along with your pain, it's a terrible anesthetic for surgergical purposes

Dude; I've tried to be nice. Source or STFU.
Only thing even close I've ever heard was some bullshit urban legend about a guy who took several sheets at once & ended up in a rubber room convinced he was a glass of orange juice & he if was tipped over he'd spill out & die. And of course, Syd Barrett, but Syd was fucking crazy well before he burned the fuck out of his brain doing waaaaayyyy too much acid.
I've known a lot of fucking acid heads & never one who fucked themselves up like the urban & school myths about the drug claim.

>chink set

I ordered my American gf from China. I asked for extra small size.

>Accessing a person's subconscious for the purpose of mind control is not useless
Then MKULTRA would not have been abandoned & declared a failure, & an institutional embarrassment to boot. Try to get anyone to recall some subconsciously implanted under LSD influence shit at all, let alone as you intend by a trigger.
>it's a terrible anesthetic for surgergical purposes
Which was realized pretty much immediately, hence why it's not used for that. But that was the intention for its creation; they did not intend for it to have the effects it does. They were shooting in the dark, which happens more often than not in pharmaceutical R&D.

whaaaaaaaat

Hurr I know drugs are addictive but I'm not addicted - I can stop anytime I want !
MKULTRA was just further developed into MONARCH PROGRAMMING and also why do you think some obscure, synthetic brain poison that is active in the microgram range became so widely available that you can even find recipes on how to make it on google?

Is it Ghostbusters 2?

Dude you don't need the instructions, use you imagination! :D

seaplane you ape

>Hurr I know drugs are addictive but I'm not addicted - I can stop anytime I want !
Try to be addicted to LSD fuckwad. It's one of the few drugs for which that is impossible. Doesn't even fucking work if you try to trip twice too close together.

>MONARCH PROGRAMMING
Of which forced LSD use is the least part, if it's part of that particular victim's programming at all, and not even any part of the "control" portion. Acid is useless for trying to force anyone to do anything.

>why do you think some obscure, synthetic brain poison that is active in the microgram range became so widely available that you can even find recipes on how to make it on google?
Why can you find DMT, Meth, & crack recipies on google ffs? Spend some time studying the 60's mate. It was a very different time.

I once found a bottle of mystery booze in an apartment I moved into, shit was hard as hell & basically sent me into a weird drunken mind trip

>Spend some time studying the 60's mate. It was a very different time.
You're either trolling or tripping.
Alcohol is a dissociative, that's why it's so fun to get super drunk