Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
So this german girl reported her classmates to the police for an antisemitic joke.
She also got a price for civil courage and on top of that 2000€.

She has no taste in humor and maybe fucked a students life up for just making a simple joke.

Any ideas how to make her life a living hell?

Pic related it's Emilia S.

She's a fucking kid. Who cares?
Move on, and do some other shit with your life.
Also wtf if shes german = automatic nazi.

For anyone wondering what the joke was

It was a picture of a cloud with the title “Jewish family picture“

a prize for civil courage?

do damage to her. posters in school telling the scandal fuck her

She's cute, leave her alone

I kek'd

She should be shot though, her genetics are fucked and she's a kike sympathizer

Yeah she is a waste of space there are already memes of her but i think thats not enough her reputation should be ruined like the mate who's life is ruined as well just because of a harmless joke

Anyone who vindictively goes about and tries to ruin another person's life over a petty joke or even a funny one that you don't agree with, don't run to the police and cry about it, in my school if anyone did that they'd be exiled immediately and subsequently beaten the fuck out of.

Schools these days are fucked just like society.

I totally agree our society is ruled by a bunch of pussies
You can't have any fun without getting fined
Jokes are jokes and shouldn't be that big of a problem we have bigger problems like fucking isis which merkel let into our once glorious nation

Tell her that me, a Jew, thinks she is a cunt

Call her Judith

fuck off with that propaganda bullshit, she did the right thing, the classmates weren't just joking around, they got what they deserved

you are a piece of shit, nazi scum

Judithsympathisant detektiert

you are trying to ruin her life right now, so fuck you, hypocrite

Hurensohn detektiert

Next think you know they'll take your thoughts away.

>Emilia S.
write her full name, faggot

Fuck off, Schlomo!

She is ugly her life is hell already unless that's the Germany average or you don't have standards

How many jews can you fit in a Prius? One hundred. Four on the seats, ninety six in the ashtray.

If you had it in in you to do anything about it, you wouldn't be making threads. tl;dr you just want other ppl to harrass her for you.

For a German she's gorgeous. Germs are notorious for producing butt ugly females.

Wie originell, du scheiß Jude

Hysterical faggot kikes spotted.

sure , give me your phone number and email address and ill be in contact. Post your living address and ssi number so I can verify its you when I call you. We will bring justice to the internet.

Not for making a joke, but for being a joke. See the difference, faggot.

Germany has hit a new low

How about Name and Facebook retard
also sage

>the justice system is hypocritical

She is only 15. Leave her alone.

This is why I'm going to live in Scotland in the middle of fucking nowhere.

What kind of fucking country do you live in where you don't have free speech? If you live in a shithole like that you deserve to get punished

She is only 15, make her future a living hell.

She is old enough to fuck people over, apparently.

post a link to a story about her

If she's old enough to fuck she's old enough to die

It matters because if she gets away with it she's gonna start bringing this into adult society and ruining more shit. This cannot be allowed

This post information now

>It matters because if she gets away with it she's gonna start bringing this into adult society and ruining more shit.

Indeed. A POS brat rats out people hanging out and just telling jokes.... AND gets a fucking reward for it??????

Sounds like thought police, big brother, and kike sandniggers on their world conquest.

Who the fuck would give her money for turning on her own race for a joke??

Cops and TV cattle are dumb as hell

Would say jews but i would be incorrect, have no idea..