Hello all. I am a semi-intoxicated procrastinating law student...

Hello all. I am a semi-intoxicated procrastinating law student. I will attempt to answer your questions about life until my responsibilities kick in tonight. Don't ask me legal questions, because I cannot predict your legal outcomes, nor can I sufficiently question you about your circumstances.

Do venus fly traps map good plant pets?

Yes they do. They aren't boring fuckin flowers and they eat the bugs in your fly infested shithole. What is not to love?

So how long do you think it will take for celebrity sex clones to hit the black market? The next 100 years, or so?

How do you make that chicken nugget Mulan sauce at home?

what is baliistic gel used for and why did you rub it in your asshole?

Oh if anything, it will be within the next 5 years. Clearly we are capable of making look-alike sex dolls right now. Once we can clone people, it will be almost impossible to stop. Look at music downloading in the industry right now. It will be nearly impossible to stop people in countries that cannot be regulated from copying celebrity images. We already have sex doll brothels in Germany, it is only a matter of time until we have celebrity sex doll brothels.

Do you like Legally Blonde?

Well my guess would be that it is used for determining how far a projectile will penetrate a semi-realistic flesh-like substance. As far as my asshole, I wanted to see how far a projectile could penetrate my semi-realistic flesh-like asshole. The record so far is no less than 1 foot.

You don't. If you could, you would contact a manufacturer in China, reproduce the original/rick and morty packaging and resell it for a profit on ebay

This guy walks into a bar and slaps you on the ass. What do?

Honestly, I've never watched the movie. Reese Witherspoon is pretty attractive though so I'm pretty tempted. Also it pertains to my future profession. That said, My Cousin Vinny is the standard.

Given how little you know/have experienced, why in God's name would you imagine anyone cared what you thought? And why would you start this faggy thread?

No man, not dolls. I'm talking about illegal human clone trafficking on the black market. Like grown from embryos made from illegally obtained DNA.

Politely, yet respectfully inform him that he has committed a battery in our state and that he will have to get me some decent, unfucked Popeyes if he wishes to remain free.

Well clearly I assume I have experienced more than the average 4channer. That said, I suppose it boils down to ego and entertaining answers. As far as this faggy thread, I figured I could convert you specifically into a faggot if only you posted in it.

My mistake, I would definitely say it will be within the next 100 years. We have already cloned a cow. Cloning celebrities would be considerably more difficult. I would look to see how the Monsanto seed cases develop because they are most parallel to cloning that I can imagine at this point in time. That said, once cloning becomes as easy as 3d printing, expect to see a lot of sketchy celeb brothels in 3rd world countries.

Well, I don't doubt that if you got into some shit tier law school, you know more than the average 4channer. But don't mistake your "superior knowledge" for anything that gives you a valid reason to associate yourself with "the law," about which you're about to learn, you don't know a fuckin' thing.

Oh I would never make such a presumption. I did a bit better than shit tier but not exactly Harvard. That said, I never said I had any superior knowledge. In fact, I said people should not ask me legal questions. To answer them as though I could help them would be malpractice in all foreseeable instances until I at least pass the bar in my state.

Sorry, friend. But once you spend a couple hundred or thousand hours questioning people trying to lie to you, you will learn that no one announces they're a law student without trying to associate themselves with "legal knowledge."

Fair enough, I'm really in this thread for myself more than others. While I can see that announcing myself as a law student certainly does create an association with legal knowledge, I figured that by requesting an avoidance of legal questions, it at least implies that there are an abundance of other experiences that I can comment on. Be it undergrad, high school, moving around the country, assuming student debt, etc. That said, I'm sure you are FAR more qualified to answer such questions.