Ukrainian migrants are the worst migrants

Ukrainian migrants are the worst migrants.
They walk up to you and start talking about russia and how much they hate it; its literally like here on Sup Forums when a random hohol shows up in unrelated threads and starts crying about evil Putin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Grant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passing_of_the_Great_Race#Grant.27s_view_of_Nordic_theory
youtu.be/6_oUp30ROSc
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wmW8fKrwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>They walk up to you and start talking about russia and how much they hate it

This is true for me, meet 3 girls and all were like that but I didn't care since they were QT, even bullied one of them saying Putin doing good job despite I hate him myself

>white Orthodox people are the worst migrants

You should know better, raviolli...

They are pretty cool here in Virginia.

Fuck off southern nigger.
SLAVA UKRAINA

Why are you in Cucknada then?

Go away nasty Ruski, fucking degenerate.

Answer me, are you white?

you asked for it

mama worship time!

Hope she gets shot.
Look at my name mongol-nigger.

Ante is something like ant, right? Insect like a cockroach. Are you turk?

Most of eastern slavs are niggers. 95% of the time when I see a person acting out in the public he is a slav or at least speaks Russian/Belorussian

>Belorussian
Nobody speaks thath language even in Belarus.

>This
I prefer a Turk over a dirty Ruski.
I'm not a roach though, that'd be disgusting.

you are very stupid
he is smelly brown man

Just answer me, are you white or not?

>Ukrainian migrants are the worst migrants.
Lol. Do you prefer niggers?

Ukranians have green eyes (not the steppe slavs) and are objectivity less niggers than Italians

>brown
Says the quintessentially british man.
In Canada yea :^)

It's a good thing Ukraine's population is shrinking as fast as Germany's and this isn't even including emigration

Don't fuck with me, Are you white or not? What's your ethnicity?

You believe this BS outdated map? lol @ "Alpines" stretching into Syria and Iraq and encompassing all of Eastern Europe and the Caucasus region.

Russians are the only real men in europe, respect from India.

It used to be a derogatory term back then, the bucket where you put everything you don't like.
Madison grant helped to shape the coleridge immigration reform that happened few years later.
He was a nordicist that claimed that ancient med civilizations had a nordic oligarchy and that alpines keep the nordic man down, look it up it's quite amusing reading his book.

>Poklonskaya683.jpg
>683
Show folder

POO
Mixed

>He was a nordicist that claimed that ancient med civilizations had a nordic oligarchy and that alpines keep the nordic man down
lmao, is this shit real?

No such word, White or not?

am not brit tho
screenshot of my download folder 4u

>lmao, is this shit real?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Grant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passing_of_the_Great_Race#Grant.27s_view_of_Nordic_theory

>The book received positive reviews in the 1920s, but Grant's popularity declined in the 1930s. Among those who embraced the book and its message was Adolf Hitler, who wrote to Grant to personally thank him for writing it, referring to the book as "my Bible."[6]

The black we wuz movement came much later.

Alaska here, have to deal with ukies daily. AMA

The Nordic, in his hypothesis, was "Homo europaeus, the white man par excellence. It is everywhere characterized by certain unique specializations, namely, wavy brown or blond hair and blue, gray or light brown eyes, fair skin, high, narrow and straight nose, which are associated with great stature, and a long skull, as well as with abundant head and body hair."[3] Grant categorized the Alpines as being the lowest of the three European races, with the Nordics as the pinnacle of civilization.

The Nordics are, all over the world, a race of soldiers, sailors, adventurers, and explorers, but above all, of rulers, organizers, and aristocrats in sharp contrast to the essentially peasant character of the Alpines. Chivalry and knighthood, and their still surviving but greatly impaired counterparts, are peculiarly Nordic traits, and feudalism, class distinctions, and race pride among Europeans are traceable for the most part to the north.

Grant, while aware of the "Nordic Migration Theory" into the Mediterranean, appears to reject this theory as an explanation for the high civilization features of the Greco-Roman world.

The mental characteristics of the Mediterranean race are well known, and this race, while inferior in bodily stamina to both the Nordic and the Alpine, is probably the superior of both, certainly of the Alpines, in intellectual attainments. In the field of art its superiority to both the other European races is unquestioned.

Yet, while Grant allowed Mediterraneans to have abilities in art, as quoted above, later in the text in a sop to Nordic Migration Theorists, he remarked that true Mediterranean achievements were only through admixture with Nordics:

This is the race that gave the world the great civilizations of Egypt, of Crete, of Phoenicia including Carthage, of Etruria and of Mycenean Greece. It gave us, when mixed and invigorated with Nordic elements, the most splendid of all civilizations, that of ancient Hellas, and the most enduring of political organizations, the Roman State. To what extent the Mediterranean race entered into the blood and civilization of Rome, it is now difficult to say, but the traditions of the Eternal City, its love of organization, of law and military efficiency, as well as the Roman ideals of family life, loyalty, and truth, point clearly to a Nordic rather than to a Mediterranean origin.

tl;dr: WE

Subjectively speaking i'm white majority ;^)

Are you retarded or what? Are you white?

Why didnt you dedicate a folder to mummy?

Also, gonna need more full body shots of her... for reasons

Yes in Canada i'm considered white :^)

Are you white? Not in Canada, Ethnicity? Are you nigger? sandnigger? behind the wall nigger? White or not?

French-Native-Croatian-Ashkenazi-Austrian
All you need to know is i'm white majority.
What's the point of this chechen mongolian?

Are you truely retarded? Are you white?

>Russia
>Calling me a retard
lmao weed
Yea i'm white faggot.

Don't lie to me. Are you white?

the old ukranian ladies selling potatoes on the border are worse

You're a fucking retard.
I said i'm white now what do you want you nigger?
As bad as the Moorish women?

You are obviously lying, Are you white?

>Croatian
Croats are mixture of Turks and Gypsys.

Im positive he is white.
Are you white?

He did say what he was Ivan.

>tfw all the crybaby ukrainian diaspora making us look bad

#notallhohols

Is this the Serb diaspora or the professional agitator
kek
Dude I said I was white, are you ok lmao?

Ukraine doesnt suck dick like russia. Ill be on the straight side, you go be "evil" (gay)

Desecrating the Ukrainian flag with anime
Kill yourself.

You are lying to me, Are you white?

Virginian here, cannot confirm. Ukrainians are constantly asshurt and won't shut up about it.
Americanized Ukrainians are irrelevant.

Black or white we are all red inside. Doesn't matter to the worms.

"Are you white?"
Yes.
"You are liar. Are you white?"

Russian education is hard at work it seems.

youtu.be/6_oUp30ROSc

I don't get it

Maybe its the ones in my area, however we do have some Belorussians here too.

Maybe the balance each other out.

the British faggot who spams "want to cummy in mummy" has been banned before for being so obnoxious

Mummy is contraband.

I never even said who I supported.
I just said lots of them are obnoxious
People like you are the exact reason people don't like us.
Go join up with Azov if you are the heroic Ukrainian you think you are.

I know one Belarussian girl, and she burnt the coal. Named her mixed child Vanya and the black dad actually speaks Russian.
Such cases

This is why I want a nice authoritarian dictatorship to rule the world.

It seems to bring out the blond hotties in uniforms.

Sure you're poor and horribly oppressed but at least the state run media has lots of sexy blonds to watch.

Holy fuck he's autistic.
Not even Ukrainian, dirty hohol.
If you don't support Ukraine and you're Ukrainian you're a race traitor and a faggot

Thats pretty gross but i heard that Slavs tend to burn coal so im not too surprised.

White minority reporting in

Fuckface tell me truth, Are you white?

What connection do you even have to Ukraine?
Why are you so up in arms about a country you have nothing to do with?

What's the difference between hohol and khokhol?

>White minority
Don't worry bro. We have Taylor Swift on our side.

Ivan, the leaf is white.

Are you the same "white" as him?

Ukraine is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wmW8fKrwk

I hate Russians.

same sound just transliterated a bit differently

He's a fucking retard.
>Ruusssia edshakshun

I hate how everyone calls this chick mom now. If this broad was my mom, she would have had me when I was 4. I want to bang her, not pretend suck milk out of her tits.

Ukrainian people can be slightly over politisized. But don't you see russian even worse? Drunk russian will engage you in combat, if you won't say that it's namely he won in ww2.

So you support Ukraine because it fits your narrative?
Pretty pathetic

>When she was 4.

You guys got me so pissed, my shit's all retarded.

Green eyes are rare, don't spread lies.Ukrainians are regular slavs and in some regions mixed with nomads.

Agreed

It's mostly poles and polish influenced people.

Are you white? Simple question, you did 5 different answers, you are lying brown piece of shit.

Hohols and russkies fighting over who is worse piece of shit since 2014.Retarded time to be alive.

dela idut prosto khuiovo? what the fuck is khuiovo?

>Why are you so up in arms about a country you have nothing to do with?

Because he don't have to face the consequences of his actions.

fucking bad.

I mean, I can understand the Ukrainian struggle againt Russia
>See Croat vs Serbia
Same thing with us.
CROATZ WUZ SERBS AND SHIEEET
UKRAINIANS WUZ RUSKIS AND SHIEEET
Also my girlfriend is Ukrainian if that counts for anything.

>I hate how everyone calls this chick mom now. If this broad was my mom, she would have had me when I was 4. I want to bang her, not pretend suck milk out of her tits.

She's 30-something.
Also why not both?

Me too. Russia sucks

>Ukrainians are regular slavs
Don't pretend that you're not turks.

thanks

Only thing I've ever heard from Russians irl is that communism sucked.

I said i'm white.
Holy fuck are you stupid.