Sup Forums I have a rape/bdsm obsession and my bf is vanilla af...

Sup Forums I have a rape/bdsm obsession and my bf is vanilla af. How to convince a sweet guy to tie me up and beat me til I cry?

tell him

Tits or get the fuck out. You know the rules.

Find a new one, he doesn't have it in him. Women are fucking boring.

Write the date and "rape me" on your palm

At least someone wants to tell me what to do ;P

I also have this question.

He's super fucking sub, and even when im not in the mood to go down on his ass and I feel like being fucked in the ass until I can't breathe he still doesn't get it and I end up being all dom. I want him to violate me, damn.

And no I won't show tits, you can just assume i have a dick I could care less.

Do this and I will tell you how.

post a timestamp whore

hmu on kik or snap slut it's gstoka, dont take long

This threads are so fucking shit.. every time its :

How do i convince A.) to do B.)

How do i tell A.) that i really B.)

I face palm so fucking terribly hard at this shit that the tremors from my face palm could be felt in china.

How about you idk fucking talk to him about it
How about you idk ask him about
How about you idk fucking communicate with your boyfriend

How about we practice basic sentences and fucking questions

God people on this board act like speaking to another fucking human just doesn't exist lol

Where do you live? I'll come by tomorrow and whip your bare ass with a belt until you're a sobbing mess.

We'll see how things go from there.

say you enjoy calling him a fag.. and then have him slap you in retaliation. If he's a fag.. say shit that makes him slightly angry to get him to pump harder then build it up.

Now show your boobs

No need to get him to do it. Just go to Africa!!!

The technological age has caused that. Face to face conversations are becoming fewer and fewer. There was a time when a man's character was measured by what you saw in his eyes, but now no one looks each other in the eyes

tits or gtfo

Thank you Sup Forumsro, only good reply in this thread. Unfortunately, this is Sup Forums so it's still gonna be a shitshow of newfags taking bait and trolls baiting them along

Guys either have it in them or they don't. You are probably going to have to farm the rape part out to somebody willing to lay the boots to you and fuck your ass till it bleeds. I would recommend reddit rapekink to learn how to rape bait, and/or meet like minded people. Fetlife is another option, and there are shit ton of rapists on Tumblr, that's where RBA set up most of their rapes before the founder disappeared.

sauce?

Yo I was "vanilla af" till this tinder bitch got me into it. Basically the 1st time we fucked she scratched and bit tf out of me, the next couple fucks she basically slowly brought in like belts to tie her up and asked if I had a gun to do some rp. Shit changed my life

>af
kys stupid cunt

Bitch trying to swim away?

i doubt your vanilla bf is going to treat you like fuck meat. You need to find someone who really knows how to treat you like the worthless whore that you clearly are.

oh you could care less? typical fucking misuse of that saying from a mindless bimbo piece of shit. dump him, if you want to be raped in the ass then find a piece of shit equal to yourself and you should be fine

Well I wasn't a sub to begin with, I was just kinda a nigga lookin for some pussy on my fatigue day off work. I guess if she had tied me up I would have just let her do her thing and left but I dunno something about forcing a bitch down and her being so small and helpless was a big turn on. I ain't never fucked an asshole till that day. Like I ruined that shit fam!

af is actually useful af

1st off, your wearing clothes. No one said you should be dressed. Property is only clothed when directed. So, off them come. We can go from there, but not a second before.

kekster right here

Hey there roastie slut, you already know the answer, break up up with him and tell him the truth about your self before you cheat on him with an alpha chad.

Staci? What the fuck? I don't do something you want that's against my beliefs so you show your tits to Sup Forums? It's over! I'm telling your mom!

BDSM is degeneracy. Electroshock "treatment" and institutionalization would have been your fate back when we knew how to treat our deviants.

Today you're allowed to roam the streets and start families.

You're disgusting filth.

How is roleplay against anyone's believes.

Shuttup faggit.

Start with the tying up, and then move on to the slapping.

Just ask a black guy to fuck you, faggot

Talk to him about it.

Or find an Alpha.
I love rape/bdsm and had no idea my girl was into it until I just tried it.

Burnt dick has no appeal

Find a way to google “hog tie.”

First few results will be women hog tied in a kinky way.

Look at it like confused for 5 seconds, and then tell him you think it’s the hottest thing you’ve ever seen.

Refuse to have sex with him until he is willing to hog tie you. Like he starts getting touchy, and you ask him if he knows how to hog tie yet.

By the time he is willing to hog tie you, you can push it more. Now I want you to forcibly hog tie me when I’m not expecting. At some point while fucking tell him to pull your hair.

Here’s the thing with Sub/Domme play: The sub has more control. You have to push the envelope.

Y-yes daddy .-.

Fuck off, Mike Pence. You’re Lame.

Chances are his knot games weak and he wears skechers.

I never understood a rape fantasy, like a fantasy is something you want to happen but rape is something you dont want. So how is possible to want something you dont want

Also my suggestion is ease into rough sex, so be like 'Hello, bf, i was wondering if during our sexual interactions, later this evening, if you could apply pressure to my neck area to enhance ones orgasm'
So in other words let him get comfortable with rough sex one step at a time

Ive been raped before, it was terrifying and I use the fantasy as a way to have a measure of control over it.

Also, a+ dialogue

That rule only applys to attention whores. It's tits or idgaf.

you'll never find a "good man" who will agree to pretend rape you.

The chance you'll turn later on and accuse him of real rape is too big to be ignored. So in essence, only those willing to take the risk (or just not caring - i.e. bad men) will do it.

Tits or gtfo

An ex threw on some trashy lingerie and tied herself up pretty damn well, left a not on the door to do whatever I pleased. She knew she was going to be sore after and made it clear that was okay.

The rule applies to anyone claiming to be a woman, proof is required.

So without sounding mocking because I know this term is used more for people who eat a few extra chocolates more than their diet allows rather than the worst night of theirs lives but is it almost like a guilty pleasure?

>being this mgtow

Did you put on Marley and Me? Cause that would give anyone sore eyes

now show us your dick.

>sweet guy
It's a matter of finding the guy who is sweet yet, against socialization, acknowledges, and most importantly has control over, his dark side. Who respects you as a human being and lover, yet enjoys exepriencing your reactions when he loves you unconventionally in the way that you like.
The trick is to find a guy who's not completely caught up in himself, like most of the guys on Sup Forums who are so cuckolded to the judgments of the mainstream world and the belief that everyone is watching their soul at every moment that they don't dare buck convention lest their mortal soul be damaged by having broken character.

Oh no. I am very open about my preferences. We've spoken and he claims to have no real kinks beyond a little biting and hair pulling.

>I use the fantasy as a way to have a measure of control over it.

That's very common actually..
alot'of women have a fantasy about rape or being forced to do things...

I talked to a number of girls that still masturbate/fantasize about being younger and being touched by a neighbor/uncle etc.

If you're not comfortable communicating your needs, you shouldn't be in this relationship.

The sort of man you need is a "reaction junkie". They're usually open to a lot of things because watching you get off is what gets them off.

Never heard this term. Am this term.

Well sorry to see you was only 2 away from quints, but yh unless he isnt into forced stuff then I suggest the ease in method is the best approach. Just dont us the word rape can be a bit of a 'putoff' if you know I mean especially if you talk about a previous rape that actually happened to you

Dump your bf and become my gf. Then you will be sexually satisfied.

This. It is that simple.

Fetlife.com. The fb of kink. Lots of guys who will satisfy your kink.

just fucking tell him to do it. jesus, it's not fucking rocket science.

Send him rape pics/vidds. Start slow and send more often. Start to tell him how your turned on by being tied or restrain. Suck him off and tell him to fuck your face and be rough. If he is reluctant, force deep throat and gag but make sure to orgasm or fake it so he kmows it turn you on. Make sure its over the top so he associates rough rapeish fucking wiyh you cumming0. Also please post a pic of your tits outdoors

I get it, it's basically the "I'm getting ravished by a big strong motherfucker" feeling (sort of like "I'm fucking a hot bitch", but for girls), combined with pain signals being interpreted as pleasure (protip: pain and pleasure are the same basic tactile signals, the brain interprets it into pain or pleasure). There is plenty of literature that adequately illustrates and describes these feelings.

Plus, it is also very freeing. Zero responsibility for your own pleasure, no thinking, just obeying your master. Women get decision fatigue (just like men do, arguably faster), and BDSM can be very relaxing as a result.

Also, the very real element of danger (controlled to be safe) adds to the excitement.

> How to convince a sweet guy to tie me up and beat me til I cry?
make him really fucking angry with you.

alternatively, give up. his kind will only disappoint.