When u think u are invincible

Stupid Russian "Linchado" (Dejected). in Mèxico, Cancun, some1 else can post new img. or videos. Here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtXawdUBPhw
youtube.com/watch?v=2X2kAogAv0A
youtube.com/watch?v=xEEFJxiPhKc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nm3wq9OEC7g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuPPM9orvxY
youtube.com/watch?v=tT6Y0fIYVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=IwatfYhJ45g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many mexicans are needed to stop one Russian?

what

A russian guy killed a mexican guy of 19 yo in Mexico

Where is a cartel executioner when you need him?

why? is the russian op's pic?

Some obnoxious prick from Russia (also apparently mentally ill but untreated) was in Mexico, being a real shit to the locals. After a while, the locals sperged out and got violent with the guy. They went after him in his house and he ended up stabbing someone in self defence, trigging a horde of Mexicans to act like tribals and lynch the guy.

Pretty fucked up situation. An all round display of third world social justice. One step above Africans necklacing people.

From pol

>be schizophrenic russian nazi
>get fired from your job as a diving coach in aquaworld since you are a violent cunt
>move to a slum in mexico
>somehow get the citizenship
>start harassing and attacking random people in the slum for months
>hit women, children, old people, random pedestrians and call them monkeys pieces of shit
>upload videos to youtube for months while doing this and claiming you are a nazi
>get arrested several times because of it, but never get deported, since you somehow have the citizenship
>people in the area get fed up of your shit so they create social media groups to track you down
>they find you
>they try to force you out of your house
>stab a 19yo who was with them while this happens
>the 19yo dies
>the angry mob beats you to a pulp

>20 spics vs 1 slav
>still trades kill 1 for 1

Is he kill

Just think, he if drenched the place with gasoline and set himself and the room on fire after they flooded into his place, he would have died in a blaze or glory and earned a higher K:D ratio.

He carried a big ass knife with him
youtube.com/watch?v=MtXawdUBPhw

mierda

youtube.com/watch?v=2X2kAogAv0A

why are russians such subhumans?

Alpha as fuck

#FREEALEX
OUR BOY DID NOTHING WRONG

Post videos of the mob attacking him you fucking mierda muerte

He died a hero's death

I'm lmaoing

Is this the new Tecak? A L P H A

He's actually a Ukrainian

Find this funny he spends his time money and life, for saying to mexicans what they are puta madre subhumans or something.
Mexico got pranked.

He deserves a medal for his efforts

>when they can't handle the bants

youtube.com/watch?v=xEEFJxiPhKc

He truly did nothing wrong. IM watching all his videos and laughing

I would say "desicive Alexey victory"....

watching his videos. They're pretty entertaining even though I know if he did this in America shit would've gone south much sooner.

did he died

i think he still breefin

Here in cancun we are pretty calm people unlike the north. We love russian most of the time this was all poor people acting with insecurity there were also many people there trying to avoid the lynch. He did not scape once in the ground people leave him alone you can see the videos...then again this is Sup Forums

Nah, they just announced he's getting deported

laughing hard as fuck at this guy

but honestly he deserved to get lynched

so was he mentally ill?

New Worlder's are so cringy. He carried a big knife. The mob didn't.
Do you want to praise terrorists for their KD ratio in Europe? I'm sure it's favorable

Why was not he sent to a psychiatric hospital after the videos on YouTube?

>Called muxicans as monkyes
>They starting throw cobblestones like monkeys
Im rofled on this moment

>Do you want to praise terrorists for their KD ratio in Europe? I'm sure it's favorable

Of course. It's hilarious how weak and cucked the system is when terrorists kill dozens or even hundreds in a European country's capital.

Why not throw him in prison?

>New Worlder's are so cringy.
This.

3000 in the US

You may think you're being edgy, but you're just the other side of the rat-person modern mindset Trudeau types do. They say "if you fight back when other people in your country get attacked, the attackers win", but you take it the next step further and say "if people who aren't me get attacked, it improves my quality of life". Literal rat behaviour.

Yes, russia is very civilized country no?

>Russia
>Civilization
Pick one :3

That guy is literally Sup Forums in rl, lmao

Why should I care if normies die to terror attacks?

it's only liberals who die anyway and it'll probably help radicalize people. It's literally no loss

>Moralfag
>Sup Forums
Okey bruh

Also it's a good thing when my enemies die, it's irrelevant whether we kill our enemies or based Muslims kill our enemies.

If they're too cucked to fight back then maybe they don't deserve to exist in the first place.

And if they DO get radicalized and fight back then it's a good thing. Literally win-win situation.

He lived in Spain but spanish government deported him to Russia in 2014

He did nothing wrong... Only subhumans make hashtags with "#Lady(something)" and "Lord(something)".

Did he call everyone merde monkeys there as well?

Apparently, yes

Seriously tho this Guy is a class act. Russia does it again with the funniest characters ever.

How do you guys do it?

Well he spent time in a mental hospital in russia where they said he was good and he had really high IQ people here didn't bother to do research about him the videos went viral on thuesday around 4pm and the lynch was on friday about 7pm people just got mad and went for him. Many mexican including me are really sorry for what happend he was obviously ill.

I found the perfect theme song for the battle of Alexsey vs Mexican trash btw

youtube.com/watch?v=Nm3wq9OEC7g

idk m8, someone ill but peaceful like video related is ok... But when he turns violent against inocent people with kids he deserve at least a nice kick in the balls.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuPPM9orvxY

Mnogo

He's mentally ill and you're not. Responsibility is on you.

Looks comfy

What do you think guys? If he is not crazy why is he doing this?
Maybe he's tired of life and decided finish it in GTA-mode but that for some unknown reason lasted for years?

So this is the so called canadian autismo

that's your average nu/pol/-poster slav edition

BTW, many Russians sent out contact details and video of this sick man to the residents of Cancun city. Perhaps this contributed to these events.

Condolences to the parents of the deceased guy.

you sound like someone straight from Sup Forums

>Sup Forums ever leaving their house
>Let alone going to a foreign country and waging war against the locals all alone

Let's be real here Alexsey is a brave man.

He tried to become a popular video blogger. He insulted and beat people stupidly for PR.

youtube.com/watch?v=tT6Y0fIYVKE
Why is he not fighting nor escaping and just gets strikes?

In 2016 a ""mentally ill"" vet, never treated because he was ok the most of the time, suddenly went full crazy and killed a 15yo girl (russian diaspora) who was drawing in the park.

Natalia Grenbenshicova died after 4 stabs in the chest.

Ohh... but wait!!! He can't decide over his body!! It's her fault for being a normal person and crossing his path!

>a brave man
A sick man.

Well we never pay much atention to him we saw him on the streets screaming shit no one could understood so i was just one crazy more, until videos went viral were we actually realized he was doing more than that. The videos were the key. Sadly he stopped being a douche since january he got arrested and they stole his residence card.

>Sup Forums ever leaving their house
They will if they're mentally ill enough. So yeah, he's a perfect example.

>it's only liberals who die anyway
You don't know that. And the problem with being liberal is not seeing the need or methods to stop terrorist attacks from happening. If there's nothing wrong with terrorist attacks there's nothing wrong with liberalism. Hence your edginess is the mirror image of Trudeau-ism.

>Also it's a good thing when my enemies die, it's irrelevant whether we kill our enemies or based Muslims kill our enemies.
Mexican plebs in a Mexican town did nothing to be your enemy, and a violent Russian lunatic did nothing to justify treating his "victory" over the people he attacked as a shared one.

>Literally win-win situation.
Trudeau times two.

> It's her fault for being a normal person and crossing his path!
Not but he shouldn't be lynched. Just get some lobotomy.

Man you're probably arguing with a kid

I was talking about the terror attacks in Europe. As for Alex and his shenanigans I don't really care I just find it really funny.

What is "trudeau-ism", what does that even mean?

Never knew of that

He doesn't look like a stupid attentionwhore desu

Video with murder:

facebook .
com/766266640207156/videos/822971204536699/

Definitely a basement dweller. The "we" is classic projection/identity-seeking.

>What is "trudeau-ism", what does that even mean?
"If you kill your enemy they win" kind of shit. Not caring about stopping violent lunatics/scumbags like ISIS or this guy.

>I don't really care I just find it really funny.
Hopefully you won't learn that it's not funny first-hand.

>then again this is Sup Forums
what does that have anything to do with anything

mob violence is just communal insanity, it doesn't make it okay
crazy people should not make people do crazy things

self defense is not murder

>facebook .
>com/766266640207156/videos/822971204536699/
Lmao he will not leave the country. they will kill him.

>>What is "trudeau-ism", what does that even mean?
>"If you kill your enemy they win" kind of shit. Not caring about stopping violent lunatics/scumbags like ISIS or this guy.

>if you kill your enemy they win
No, what I'm saying is if our enemy dies then we win regardless of who did it.

so the last halfyear he behaved like a normal people?

Random civilians aren't "your" enemy.
If this guy mudered ISIS members or cartel members, you'd be right, but you're just scraping for a reason to enjoy violence for its own sake, and/or severely confused about who "you" are and who "your" enemies are.

I dont know that he just stoped the video posting about the hate.... They said he still was being rude

Again I thought we were talking about terror attacks back there, not this Alex meme.

Anyway anything that destabilizes the system is good

Born and raised in Elektrostal (small town near Moscow), he was a successful stock trader. His year income in 2000, for example, was 37 million rubles (1.2m$ at that time). Then for unknown reason he went insane and couldn't continue doing what he was doing, but he still remained non-aggressive and even worked as a diving instructor in Egypt and Spain. His early videos where he explains the diving basics clearly show that he was a calm, confident person, not even resembling the one we can see in the Mexican videos.

As years passed, the insanity progressed. He was deported from Egypt and settled down in his parents' apartment in Elektrostal. There he started making his videos. He would walk around the town, push kids and the elderly people off his way, carry a huge knife and constantly talk on camera about how he hates everyone. He never did anything beyond that, though, but his videos brought media attention to him. He was finally noticed by the authorities and placed under obligatory psychiatric treatment.

He was supposed to be under treatment for 6 months. Instead, there was only one month before he was released. The psychiatrists claimed that he was a normal person, just expressing eccentric behavior. It was later found out that he simply bribed his way away from the asylum (he still has a lot of money and receives income from stocks he owns). After that for unknown reason he moved to Mexico and settled down in a slummy apartment. The old lady who owns the apartment is aware of his activities, but treats him soft and tender, thinking of him as of a big infant.

In Mexico he continued doing his favourite things. All the videos in this thread speak for themselves. Meanwhile he went more and more crazy. He developed a complex conspiracy theory in which literally everyone on the street, be it a woman with her child, a kissing couple or a random driver, was spying on him. He harassed people because he actually thought they are only pretending to do their regular activities and are instead watching him.

Finally he was noticed by another Russian blogger in Mexico. The latter informed the media about him, the media bursted with articles, hence the angry mob near his apartment.

I guess that's all we know for now.

just lets kill that faggot

Tell that to her mom, you fucking fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=IwatfYhJ45g

Another Russian person in this city says that he started sending videos to local residents.

Communal justice has worked in latin america for more than 30 years, I do not see how this is different.

Gotta hand it to him though, the video where he steps on the lads' crisps is pretty funny.

If she doesn't understand that an eye for an eye isn't how humanity works she must be lobotomized too.

That was a fantastic rundown. Thanks Igor.

LOL. If the roles were reversed would you be saying the same?

Fuck off prick

the guy made trostky proud about mexican things

Please link I need to kek

FUCKING MERDA