Can any richfags who do giveaways gift me a google play card...

Can any richfags who do giveaways gift me a google play card... I really need it and would really appreciate you giving me one.. pls make my day user

Email is [email protected]

No one "needs" a Google Play Card. Fuck off, panhandler.

kill yourself you lazy bitch.

You guys have probably never given anything to anyone so why do you bother replying to my post which clearly addresses ppl who do giveaways

We're not your personal bank account faggot

I actually bought a Turkey a $10 game on Steam a few months ago. Tell me why you DESERVE a free handout, faggot? Both of MY parents are dead and I'm 28. Now fuck off.

A Turk.*
Fucking autocorrect.

Damn user im sorry to hear that and am happy you are doing well.. I probably dont deserve one im just a poorfag who doesn't even own a pc to take part in steam threads i have an ailment for which i need to spend a lot monthly on meds i dont have any extra cash to spend rn

>A turkey
Kek, and who gives a fuck dude, I'm 19 and haven't seen my parents in 2 years. I'm actually doing pretty good on my own too

>Haven't seen my parents < Both of my parents are dead.
Are you retarded? I can't take a drive and restore their ashes to life, retard. My family consists of me, my wife, my mentally handicapped sister, my nephew and my in-laws. Get fucked.
Well. What do you "need" it FOR?

There is this one game which really takes my mind off the depressing reality that is my life but in order to progress i need to buy in game currency.. Its an online game so i cant really use tricks to get it or ill be b&. You dont know how much this would mean to me user

Also this is just a one time thing if you do send it you will never see this thread ever again

Mmmmm, sorry user. I'm not paying for some fucking Pay to Win horseshit. I'll give you advice instead: Find a game where progression isn't tied to your wallet. Sorry, man.

I have played alot of games that dont require transactions user but this game i really like just one card would keep me going for years but if you already decided tbat you dont wanna help then its fine

May i ask how the turk needed it more than me when he was rich enough to own a pc??

He didn't necessarily deserve it. He met my conditions and it was a roll thread. I honored the result. Are you employed? Do you live at home with your parents?

Also, he was playing an old game on a shitty laptop from the 90s. Careful. I can see your anger rising. What country are you in/from?

What conditions might those be user? And can i get the same chance as him? I would trade ten of my shit phones for a laptop from the 90s.. I am employed but it pays shit and most of my leftover cash is tied in med expences rn

I live alone, had a cat which died recently

Also im not angry user im fucking jaded.. Do i still have a chance or am i wasting my time user?

What country? Also, I work for my money just like you. The conditions were specific to the thread and i mostly did it to piss off the other anons giving him shit. I'm sorry, but I'm not buying you currency in a shitty game. Any game with Pay to Win conditions is trash. Either you're too impatient to get the currency in whatever way the game normally gives it to you for free, or it's some horrible model of game made to nickel and dime you to death. If you wanted $5 for a permanent, quality game you could play forever, I might consider it.

Thats the thing user i have beat ptw games as a ftp before a lot of them but this game is the only game which deserves the money which its asking it provides years of engaging gameplay for just one transaction i could lie and take the 5 from you and use it on the game but id rather you gave me it yourself

Sigh. Tell me the name of the game AND YOUR COUNTRY and I'll consider it.

Order and chaos is the name and im from Detroit usa user

Ahhhhh. K. Gimme a second to look the game up.

Just give me a yes or no user dont keep me hanging

Ok user

You're already paying for it. So. No. I'm sorry, user. It's subscription based.

Ok fuck me i lied about the game i just picked one random from the store and since its a big game i didn't think you would check it out in depth.. This game prolly wont work in my phone anyway

Ah. So I show potential charity and you immediately decided to take advantage of my generosity like I'm an idiot. I don't know what I was expecting. This is /b, after all.

Ok fuck me i lied about the game i just picked one random from the store and since its a big game i didn't think you would check it out in depth.. This game prolly wont work in my phone any way

Sorry user i just didn't wanna say the name of the game for some reasons and now you wont believe me if i told you so thanx for the consideration user

The game is an mmorpg like that subscription based game so i just picked it for some reason any retard would not let you check the game they know is sub based

Yeah, you can fuck off now. This is why the Turk, who proved they were a Turk and was honest and grateful deserved it more than you.

I guess he did after all sorry user. :(

This better be bait, jesus

One last chance to come clean user??

No.

Ok peace user

Have you never in your life lied once user?

Not when I expected people to give me shit. Not to decieve and manipulate. I have an ethical code I live by. Faggots like OP don't deserve my money.

When u expand dsotm. Dark side of the moon?

I had my hopes set high user.. I hope you get a second chance someday

Yes user it is

Nudes of the retard sister?

Haha no user dont have any. Retarded sisters that is

I never manipulated you user and the deception was a white lie at most it didn't hurt anyone

It was aimed to swindle money from me. Fuck your justification, and fuck you.

Pls explain how i was trying to swindle money.. I was literally asking for it hoping someone would take pity and help me out

kek

What a stupid thing to ask for

I'm the only taker you had. I wanted information before I used MY MONEY to buy you currency in your retarded PtW game. At which point you lied in an attempt to get me to pay it.
>HURR DURR I did nothing wrong.
Fuck off.

Ik but its what i want dont have a pc for asking steam games .. Help me out??

I needed it for a game which i told you the name of the game i provided although a lie was not intended to be a deception even though you took it that way

What does it matter which game i spend the card on user??

Because only morons play PtW.

Give me a second chance man i really need the card

No.

Ok i am a moron but all ftp games have neither depth nor years of gameplay and its not a regular thing its just one transaction

Literally everything you can get with a google play card is easily piratable dipshit

and dont "muh morals" me you're asking complete strangers for money

One last bump and appeal to any kind anons for the card

Lol i have no morals user i need the card for in app transaction if i use tricks i will get b&

dumb nigger look up "[game name] mod apk" and download what you see. whoosh some people are autistic I literally found that out when I was like 13.

fuck off loser

But you can pirate/hack everything on android and there are a ton of more useful things than a fucking itunes card.

this

You think someone's going to give it to you after seeing you swindle me? You're not only morally bankrupt, but retarded.

I know user but if i "hack the game for in app currency ill get banned its an online game

It doesn't matter how many times you say it user it wont make you right

hey I've been clinically depressed since I was 14, I dropped out of school at 17, and have been working at Macy's for 4 years (minimum wage + clothes discounts), I think about killing myself often, but I don't because I don't want my parents to grieve.

What the fuck is this magical game that will snap me out of my depression user? I have taken every type of pill imaginable, costing near $700 total, and you're telling me one google play giftcard is a better substitute that will cure me?

So you choose to spend other people's hard earned money on an online game for android? What is the game called?

then cheat on a different account retard.

or work for your money like the rest of us

I have been nice and courteous to you even after you said you wont help me out for one small fucking lie?? Power even a little over someone really gets to your head it seems

Lol no user it will do fuck all for your depression but it takes my mind off stuff for short times

>be you
>probably 12-15
>ask a community of people for handouts
>insult said community
>cry about not getting $25 or whatever because "wahh everyones a meanie"

Keep proving what an ungrateful little nigger you are. It's highly entertaining. You ask people for money with nothing in return. You later reveal it's for IN GAME CURRENCY. When I offer to give it a look, you admit you LIED. You played the depression card as referenced by who is ENTIRELY right. I don't care about your race; You're a lazy, manipulative nigger. No one here feels sympathy for your morally bankrupt, ethically devoid, piece of shit ass.

If i use hacks the game will chick me out after an hour at most ive tried

uhhhhh take prescription pills dip ass.
Or over the counter pills.
Or weed
or just work for your shit in general

One asshole doesn't count as insulting the whole community

I have no fucking money buy meds for depression i already am buying meds for another ailment

the point is that hes apart of it, but I know you're too retarded to understand that

"he" yeah sure samefag

I fucking have a job but have no surplus money at all to spend

I see my folly i hope you see yours too

If you think that's me (the guy you tried to swindle) you're wrong. Also, he's right, I am a PART of the community you were hoping would help you. But this post I'm replying to just proves my point here

eh, I've made a few of these posts, but I'm not
at least make accurate assumptions desu

>Emily Bukkake
i fucking lol'd

WHATS THE GAME NIGGA DO YOU NEED POKECOINS FOR POKEMON GO OR GEMS FOR CLANS NIGGA

This, what game are you playing OP?

I tried to be nice to him even after he said he wont help me out after i admitted to a white lie but he comes back to sabotage my plight why would anyone di this just move the fuck on if youre so high and mighty that you never told a white lie that doesn't do any harm to anyone.. It wasn't even alie it was a variation if the truth

>Tried to swindle money
>White lie
Ok, buddy.

But it's not a harmless lie because you're using it to swindle money. Check yourself.

Neither user its a mmorpg which offers countless hours of play

>"you're high xDDD"

good one, I hope we have Mrs. Anderson together in 4th grade next year

Im done arguing with you guys pls leave me be

back in my day, we played with pinecones in the field.

is that not good enough for you, ebeggar?

delete your shitty fucking thread then, loser.

do one better and hang yourself for being such a miserable faggot

U first

Die OP, but post what game you're playing first. Also if you stream your suicide I will donate to you a google play card.