steamcommunity.com/groups/ChristHatesAids
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

proof?

It's just insecure white trash paranoia

It is real and I'm lovin it

No

steamcommunity.com/groups/ChristHatesAids

>hey whitey u better enjoy living with non-whites or ur racist!
>hey whitey u have to support inviting millions of non-whites into your country or ur racist!
>hey whitey here's crippling lifelong debt and endless materialistic pleasures so u don't have to reproduce!

dude what genocide lmao. must be fun being dumb.

yes

>wanting to live with people of you're own skin color means you're racially biased
>So you wouldn't mind white people to come mooch off you, you're only concerned about brown people?

if you're racist and you know it, clap you're hands. . . .

Stop posting dumb shit like this on Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums where you belong

>dude race is just skin color it's a social construct and stuff lmao
>why are conserviTARDS so anti-science?

everyone prefers living with their own race, fucking retard.

Yes. It can't happen soon enough
BUH BYE dumb white fundie christian bois

we will replace you. :D

lol don't forget what happens when you make the white ppl angry

fortunately most of their descendants are basement dwelling neckbeards

post ur bench and deadlift if you think you're so superior lol

Interesting that every black girl I have met or on tinder prefers to date outside their race. Every. Single. One. Some however are not "allowed" as it upsets those at home or extended family. And the other major issue is anyone who dates them of any value (not trash themselves) doesn't want to hang out with their family either. So that's a thing.

Fuck idk, I just run and do push ups

start lifting you fucking faggot. look at the /fit/ sticky if you need a program, the A/B one

Nazis had their leader kill himself when he messed up all the military orders and later had their country destroyed and lots of their women raped and are now being ethnically replaced in their own country.

Is karma real?

Ask the nigger fucking your girl right now

>it took the entire world to destroy a country smaller than Texas
yeah what a bunch of pussies lmao

It is obviously real, anyone who says otherwise is an idiot who cant see past their nose.

Diversity is great... for white nations.
In black/brown nations its "give brownie back their country", obviously if they werent inferior to begin with they never would have lost it, but thats besides the point.

People that promote diversity are literally telling people to breed with animals, and thus lower our superior genetic stock in order to satisfy some sick belief that all races are equal when in reality and by every measurable statistic, we are not.

Yes.

Do you think it's a coincidence that you're part of the superior race?

Leave your basement once in a while, you've been drinking Sup Forums's undiluted koolaid for too long.

Yes. What else could explain the fact no girl wants to fuck me? Clearly they've all fallen for Jewish propaganda!

Maybe not genocide, but I feel that we're the ones unfairly persecuted for shit we hadn't even been born to see. Nobody these days actually enslaved any black people and yet they keep on mentioning it to guilt trip us. It's borderline racism

well white is an ideology not a real race the race you are thinking of neanderthal/black subsaharan african hybrid or basically everyone not black except new ginea and australian natives they are human/neanderthal/denosivan

look up maternal line for l3 subset

I myself have never experienced any hardships or racially motivated abuse but I still want to feel like a victim somehow so yes, white genocide is real and whites are the most persecuted race right now.

discord ysHXtn9

All memes aside, no. It's a recruitment tool for certain political groups to create narratives like this.

The fact you're even asking is proof you have spent too much time on Sup Forums.

imagine accepting the pre-approved narrative so wholeheartedly you become Orwellian Thought Police and call anyone that questions you a conspiracy theorist

Love it!

Yes it is totally real. Whites will be wiped out completely within the next 100 years because of Jews. The reason they want to do this is, well I forget why but if you're genuinely concerned about it check out Breitbart for ongoing news on the white genocide.

Classic.

>yfw most Sup Forumstards are committing white genocide every day in their mom's basement.

It is a belief rooted in autism and schizophrenia, so it's real to the retards who believe it, posting from their phones with technology they dont understand and could never recreate.

It's basically genetic terrorism and anyone who breeds with inferior non-whites should be arrested. Free will is NOT an option when your race is under threat!

Hi, Russia!

You're completely brainwashed by the pre-approved narrative! If you want to know the truth you need to start following the real news sites like InfoWars.

WAKE UP

Yes! It is the MEDIA, and the JEWS that are making women not like me.
We MUST ban ALL races from immigrating.
We MUST allow police to keep minorities LOCKED UP.
We MUST preserve precious white culture such as...
>The Confederate flag
>Nazis
>White Jesus
>Monopoly Man
Without these rich contributions to society, America would not have gotten this far

As a nazi i only hate retards

It's real. Most people say it's not real so that is PROOF of a coverup.

IDK how to answer this question. Yes? My white mother didn't fuck a shitskin, which isnt very coincidental. Am I lucky to be born white rather than black brown? Yes of course, no one would want to be born inferior, too dumb to be good for anything other than being a slave and too primitive to get along in civilized society.

What kills the white boi?

>retards who think they are the super intelligent v for vendetta type blindly swallow everything mainstream without even a second thought, but think violently rejecting any fringe thought that's unaccepted by society is revolutionary

this
Cry more fatties. I bet the attractive/educated white women will flock to you one day.

The 'white pride' cucks are basically the white version of niggers, bringing shame on their race and constantly chimping out over nothing. Main difference is, the white shame dweebs use condescending language and genuinely believe they are special.

I dont have a basement and I never go to Sup Forums, I am just capable of understanding statistics.

ANYONE who understands statistics should understand that all races are not equal, and the likely cause of that is, in most cases, their genetics since thats the one thing they all share.

>borderline
Theres nothing borderline about it.

Well I mean the black ones do that too though

THIS IS A PSA: ANYONE CRITIQUING PHYSICAL APPEARANCE MUST ATTACH THEIR DEADLIFT/SQUAT/BENCH TO THEIR POST. THANK YOU.

wew

Conservatives:
>Liberals are fascists! We need more freedom!
People:
YEAH! I want to reproduce with whoever I want, not boring fat beer belly whites. I might even be gay!
>Also Conservatives:
That isn't what freedom is for!

>projecting this hard

Your posts scream guy fawkes mask, swallowing the approved narrative of the racial supremacists is no different to what you're claiming of people who don't buy it, except one is grounded in reality and facts, the other is a frantic gaggle of paranoid Sup Forumstards desparate to play the victim.

(You) as much as you like, you'll always be a jittery faggot.

Its funny, because you probably never went to college, applied for financial aid or tried to get a job then?
Go to east st louis and walk around at night and see if you dont experience some racially motivated abuse.

>implying you stated any reality or facts

No you idiot.

What institutions do you think "approve" the "pro-white narrative"? The media? Nope. Politicians? Nope. Corporations? Nope. Academia? Nope. The cognitive dissonance is fucking laughable.

>grounded in reality in facts
Like fucking what hahahahahahah
>dude we're all equal lmao, race doesn't exist nature isn't real
You're fucking pathetic, you're entire post was "no u!"

They genuinely believe they represent the greatest humanity has to offer, they don't realise how much of a joke they are to whites and non-whites alike. Sad how easily manipulated they are but at the same time, the weak minds of 'white priders' are better occupied shitposting on Sup Forums than actually reproducing and creating more brainwashed retards.

Why is this the narrative? I am married attractive and successful. Just because youre too blind to see it doesnt mean it isnt happening.

You should do an experiment. 10% of relationships are interracial. Now turn on the TV and see how many interracial couples are depicted. Now count how many are black men/white women. Now count how many black people are shown period (remember 13% of the population). Now why do you think those numbers are so far off of what you would expect to see?

I don't fall into the Sup Forums vast jewish conspiracy line, but it does make you wonder. Someone definitely has an agenda, I just don't know that its concerted or... intentional (as in a conspiracy), as much as a dumb ideology.

God these retards GENUINELY believe everything Sup Forums feeds them. This is too much for me, I'm laughing too hard to even humour these mongs any longer. I'm out.

One day they'll wake up to the real world and stop believing the sky is falling in.

>by 2025 white people are going to be only half of the population
So uh... Yes

Can't wait for the GOP to be dismantles so I can start voting for a far right party. So done with liberals

in some regions of the world, obviously.
doesn't mean it's happening everywhere thoguh

Black guys don't need to lift weights in order to scroe pussy. Only beta ass white boys need to compensate for their lack of natural masculinity.

Sad

I dunno if it's genocide. I think we are running out of space and jews think a wall is a waste of money.

I don't see how it's a bad investment for a militant state though.

Liberals: Everything is about me! Fuck future generations, I will do whatever I want
Conservatives: You know that is why your life sucks so much in the first place, right? Because society didnt invest in future generations?
Liberals: FUCK YOU DAD FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Outside of the alt right (or whatever paranoid sheep are called these days) echo chamber? No.

p. accurate

This, right here. Fuck degenerates.

>Everything I believe in is correct a priori
>Everything I don't believe in is false a priori
Makes u think

>'white pride' cucks
Its like you dont even know what that word means.
In the meantime, you liberal cucks are accepting the debasement of your line from liberal mouthpieces telling you ad nauseum that everyone is equal. Main difference is, you're a cuck so youre fine with being overrun by glorified apes.

This guy gets it.

Conservative values are literally, "FUCK YOU, ONLY I MATTER!" Everything is about being as selfish as possible and being left alone whilst simultaniously forcing your beliefs on others OR ELSE.

>conservatives
>giving a fuck about future generations
A lot of conservatives don't even believe in climate change.

>Being proud of your ancestry and the community it has upheld is for cucks
This, fuck "community" im going to master to hentai and cry in my room
>Remembering I'm on Sup Forums
Man it's been awhile since I've been here, if forgot that this board is filled with degenerates (somehow)

ive been following your comment chain, this is the most ive cringed in at least a month, pls find help

Or affordable healthcare/education.

>Everything is about being as selfish as possible and being left alone whilst simultaniously forcing your beliefs on others OR ELSE
You mean like what liberals are doing now?

Except the Pacific Institute for Advanced Study doesn't do any medical research. Try some facts next time friendo

You added nothing.

Uhh... Actually sweetie that would be the libertarians, of which there are leftist strains

THIS. Media and politicians tell us there is no white genocide while simultaneously openly promoting and celebrating the abolition of our race.
>there is no genocide against your race
>your race will be abolished in the coming years and that's a good thing

If you could accuse Liberalism of one thing, it's being OVERLY concerned about the wellbeing of other people to the detriment of the individual.

a lot of them do

There's a difference between being proud of your ancestors and wanting to deport all non-white people because you consider them subhuman.

Then they need to speak up because every conservative I've spoken to says that climate change is a hoax to end the coal industry, or a plot by liberals to take over the government through regulations

being overly unconcerned, is what I would accuse them of, coasters under the guise of "progression"

Allowing society to tell you who you can and can't form a sexual relationship is the ultimate cucking. If you want to fuck someone who isn't the same color as you, why the fuck would you be made to feel guilty about it (or even stopped)?

>Be me
>Ultra-nationalist, people would call me a fascist because they don't actually know what fascism is
>Believe in climate change
Not only that but I think capitalism is going to destroy the environment completely because people are calling money over the people , and excess consumerism is degenerate.

>Single payer
>Affordable
No
>Free education
In theory it works but pragmatically it would not in the United States as it does in Europe.

415(no straps but I use a shrug bar)/325/240, well bench is 225 flat 240 decline.
5'10" and about 200-210 usually, fluctuates a lot depending on how much im lifting
I am not the one you replied to in this post though.

also lol

it doesn't matter what race is superior

you'd have to be pretty special to deny it