stroking to tay edition

ugly bird ass bitch

get some Gal up in here

Will she eat my music?

I feel like a celebrity myself because of you lol

are your lyrics butter, bro?

Why you do this, I was planning on going to bed soon

Niggress
it really makes you think activate the almonds deactivate the atoms smug rare pepes cuck cuck cuck a big guy for you i hope they read this aloud in federal court the judge has a tiny penis

Oh yes

Here's one from before i created my stamp. For all of you Taytay fans

Ah why does she like the nogs?

It's pretty useless, almost like gold.

That ass

There are many sexier webms of Babs, but that one is the DARN cutest

it really makes you think activate the almonds deactivate the atoms smug rare pepes cuck cuck cuck a big guy for you i hope they read this aloud in federal court the judge has a tiny penis

Ha, you are a celeb to us sir Spermlord. Lets meme Katy Perry's career down so she does a scene with Mandingo.

See something you like?

The Fappening was a Hollywood ploy to gain more attention to boost more TV and Movie sales.

wouldfrotwith/10

it really makes you think activate the almonds deactivate the atoms smug rare pepes cuck cuck cuck a big guy for you i hope they read this aloud in federal court the judge has a tiny penis.

hey everyone

What did she mean by that?

Hi queen

wish she didn't

Hi

That's more like it

THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SPRING WHEN THE MAGNETS RISE! THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS A SP

oh okay

>why does she like the nogs?
I can think of one very big reason

She's still hot as fuck tho

Lol! Yeah, she probably does for elite guys like the Rothschild. Her clip Bon Appetite is a ode to the cannibalism ritual they mimic in their parties.

Mmm me like

hey

Oh hey Nina!

Babe

Yes

mah dick

hey

lol do you think they pay her to fuck black athletes in front of them while they get drunk and fap their dicks raw

Инициaтивa нaкaзyeмa.

Ninaboo

great cock user.

Very

Is she trying to tell us something here?

Was the year before I got to get it and spermlord you are a faggot a few more people in this game are faggots.

Hnnnnngh

would you quit trying to neuro linguistic program me?

Nina blacked

bit rude

here's this faggot. right on time

Lol yeah blacked lol top lol lol lol lol blacksed

fuck off

Sorry

so qt in glasses

it's okay user ily

You can tell she'd be great to hang with and make her laugh

She's awesome

Katy Perry, Barbara Palvin, Selena Gomez have been blacked. Anyone else that gets posted here a lot?

nina dobrev^

Cancer vola says there will be a dump of at least the rest of Anne Hathaway's set. Maybe more.

I doubt it will happen, but I thought I'd let you know and get your hopes up.

I would jerk you off to Gal in a heartbeat

fuck off triggered faggot

Provably, or she gets fucked by big shot old fag in front of crowd like a bitch. Check Eyes Wide Shut from Kubrick! He show it all! How it is under the rainbow! I could explain for hours how celeb are covered from head to toe in occult symbolism all the time! From tattoos to dress they wear in awards! The things we learned with Harvey and the bunch is just the tips of the iceberg! Just this picture, Emma's dress is filled with occults symbole!