SAUCE

any MTSU?

More of center please!

holy shit more right

fuck
any bikini pics

UT K?

more right pls

i actually know a bitch (through a friend, not very personally) in that program. also, anybody have any RSCC sloots?

any ass?
or any more pics

here, have some more of her

i should have damn gone to duke.thank you user

do you actually know her user, or go to duke?

post the ig dawg

Haha, tell me what you'd do to her and I might keep posting ;)

oh I know her

lindsaymariebrewer

okay, do you want more hardcore or romantic?

Use your judgment, user!

Last thing I'll post until I get a proper response.

working on it. also ive never written a "WWYD" post so don't have giant expectations lol

No sweat! Also, nice trips.

Dani, Hawaiian slut. Thoughts?

thanks! also i promise its on the way, wrapping it up now. im not the worlds fastest typer

she seems like such an innocent cutie! so im personally thinking more romantic. first id take her on a nice, but smart date. maybe a bookstore with a coffee shop then sense its winter maybe some ice skating. once we got home, id have her slip into something more comfortable and put a romantic, but not cheesy or raunchy movie on. once the movie started working its magic and we were good and cuddled it start with some gentle and subtle caresses. once she started warming up id move on to ever so gently kissing her neck, maybe a nibble on the ear and ramp the carressing up towards groping. now that she is getting into it id pick her up, moving a bit more forcefully (because she looks relatively small and im 6'7" 300lb and its easier to get the positionings right when their on top) and while holding her by the hips slide her back and forth over my cock until she was wet through her sweatpants and begging for more. after a little bit longer of sliding her id eventually oblige and slip one finger ever so slowly into her just to drag out the tease. then id slowly add one, then too more fingers until she is shaking.and on the verge of cumming. at this point id forcefully flip her so that she is on bottom, and with a firm, but not too tight, grasp on her through id finally guide my dick into her now sopping pussy and fuck her slowly, but hard, until she came for the first time. then i would have her get on her knees facing the headboard and handcuff her to the posts and play with her pussy using a nice, almost painfully large vibrator untill her eyes rolled back and she totally mentally submitted to the moment. then before finally uncuffing her and allowing her her well deserved rest i would gently grab her by the hair and lovingly fuck her from behind while telling her how gorgeous and obedient she was until i came deep inside her

pretty typical CU thots lmao

Would love to fuck her ass while pushing her face down onto a big dildo, making her gag hard

hope it's at least good enough for a first try, and sorry for the wait

You did just fine! Here's a little bit of a reward:

goddamn user. she is F I N E . was it good enough to tell me how you know her?

School. :)

UCSB Sorority girl with bigass tits

college or high school?

also, requesting MTSU, RSCC, and or UT k one more time

Maybe a little bit of both. Shall I keep this up?

Want more?

i am enjoying them, but i don't know if i have enough creative juices left to do anymore WWYDs

That's fine, as long as you're having fun!

here she is with some friends

I bet she can get your juices flowing

a blast, plus i took my adderall to finish a case brief earlier so i have the addy dick which both makes me horny and last forever, but does unfortunately have negative size affects

what sorrority? im thinking ADPI

Would you fuck her?

Tessa

Those braids are perfect to hold onto while fucking her throat

I hope you all are into swim team pics...

without a doubt. but she seems more like the kind i'd treat a little more roughly

I really want to fuck her from behind and smack that ass, it looks fine. Could do it while she's eating out her friend

I dig the UCF girl.

hot dog user! what year is she? sophomore?

Alpha Phi

I can imagine her as a milf, so I'd fuck her and cum in her to knock her up

You're one off!

freshie?

Beautiful eyes to look at while she's licking my balls

UMass

Yup!

By the way, whenever I see this particular pic I imagine her getting ruthlessly gangbanged right before a swim meet. Just fucked every which way until she has to dive into the pool on shaky legs.

She could get 12’ dick in her asshole and be crying. I wouldnt give a fuck.

kik me gamergeek1097368 I have OC HS creeps and wins, if you have like wise or OC vids/wins of oral/sex and nudes with their insta msg me

or to cum into

Which San Diego girl? Also your favorite baseball team?

The brunette looks like a prude, I'd go full max hardcore/facialabuse/hookuphotshot on her