Why is every character in media that portrays a "hacker" persona or anyone as tech savvy is insufferable or terrible?

Why is every character in media that portrays a "hacker" persona or anyone as tech savvy is insufferable or terrible?

Like a recent example is from the Fractured but Whole with Call Girl, but is it just law for these characters to be god awful, or do suits not understand how these people act in reality?

>implying media cares about minorities like you

General audiences don't care nor will they care.

Making a character a neet makes them equally as insufferable despite being relatable. I would rather have the overdone "gamer/hacker" trope then a man baby too plastered to his own chair to help the protagonist outside of his recliner

Because that is how those faggots are.

1. The jews own the media.
2. Matt stone and Trey parker are jews.
3. Hollywood is owned by jews.
4. Matt and trey came to chew bubblegum and kickass.
5. jews dont kick ass or chew bubble gum.

because "hacker" types usually are insufferable, egotistical, completely autistic, or utter shut ins.

It certainly does benefit the corporate jewlywood masters to make people think so, anyway.

>Believing Holy wood's portrayal of hacker stereotypes.

her name is "call girl" like a prostitute..thats kind of the point .And she's not really a "hacker" fuck most people with kali aren't even "hackers"

Hello friend

Dude only Matt is the heeb

Welcome to hak5

Fuck the system

I take it you haven't seen Mr Robot

point of the pics being
hackers by nature are smart asses
but that doesn't make them unlikable

who cares? I mean, besides inbred nazi fucks like yourself? most of us have better things to do than obsess over dumb shit like race

I needed this.

What? How?

Computers are housed indoors.

I will be honest, I gave it a pass because I figured it would be full of the same shitty tropes as every other "hacker" based piece of media

I recommend watching it. One of the best shows on television right now. Elliot's character is a deeply flawed but also very relatable individual.

I will give it a watch. It seems to at least try something newer which is nice so may as well support the creativity

All the hacks are based on real hacks and hacking
real hacker work with the show

even gets the depressing lonliness of hackers down

Because people would rather believe that hackers are just egocentrical reserved weebs that actually normal looking people with a normal stable life for the "fun". I mean ask on the street to random people whats the difference between a hacker and a cracker and alot of them will not know they might think a cracker its someone who sells crack (I heard it once).

i got into hacking because I was scared of some jackass shooting me
Although I've always wanted to learn how it works

you kinda have to have a intrest in both tech and tactics(of some sort)

Great show

Exactly a hacker usually make programs to himself or to help the comunity, meanwhile a craker is just a person who cracks programs or websites for the mere fun, for lucrative decision or to fuck with somebody.