Yfw you realize Ringo is actually in the 95th percentile of drummers

>yfw you realize Ringo is actually in the 95th percentile of drummers
>yfw you realize stupid contrarian plebs who don't actually know the first thing about drumming are literally the only people who claim Ringo is a bad drummer

Those drum fills on A Day in the Life are pretty nice.

what's his best performance on a Beatles song? Rain?

>tfw there are unironically plebs who don't realize ringo was the best beatle

>it's a Harrison song

Ringo always had that patrician rythm.

this. never wrote a bad song or missed a beat, revolutionized drumming

whereas paul wrote 50% filler, lennon beat everyone up, and harrison was too fucking kind probably invented nu maleism

robert christgau invented being a nu male

N O T
E V E N
T H E
B E S T
D R U M M E R
I N
T H E
B E A T L E S

go away pete

t. john lennon

childhood is worshipping paul mccartney
adulthood is realising ringo makes more sense

Holy shit... I haven't been on Sup Forums in nearly a decade and I can't fucking believe people still rp as Ringo on here. Still!!! I love it

What 95th percentile? Any jazz drummer is leagues above him.

Ringo is a good drummer and tied with George as favorite Beatle.

Ringo is kingo

he was still completely replaceable, the beatles legacy would have been unchanged without him, take john or paul away though and its a different band.

in reality drumming just simply isnt important, kudos to ringo for mastering his art though.

rhythm isn't important?

not to pop bands, theres no unique rythym involved hence ringo was replaceable, im not saying they would be fine without a drummer

all the song writers were replaceable, clearly those songs dont even match up to anything Shakespeare wrote.

Glad to see you alive and well, Ringo, you old chap

why then did they change drummers?

Tomorrow Never Knows has my favourite drumming from him, also a big fan of In My Life and I Want You (She's So Heavy). Dude is a master of tasteful playing

t. jasper carrott