Hol up!
Anderson Cooper is gay??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-38N47yTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heresy
youtu.be/6hRG2WHFFm8?t=1m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do gay people allways feel the need to constantly remind us of how happy and proud they are?

this has been known a while

wipe the poo from your eyes

Nigga, this is like 8 years old.

Duh

You have to be gay to be part of the gayme

Because we generally aren't happy and we think if we repeat a lie often enough it becomes true

Vegetarians, Atheists, Traps, Fags, and Crossfitters all do the same, but scapegoat christians for shoving religion down their throat

This as well

>I'm happy, comfortable and proud
Of fucking course he is. He was born rich and he's a degenerate. Now if he'd been born poor and had a moral that would be impressive (because he'd be insane).

Cooper doesn't remind us he's gay every 15 seconds. He said his piece then went on about his shit. I wish more gays were low key like that.

I have no problem with faggots. What you do with your dick is your business. I take issue with faggots who, like vegans, have to remind you every time they take a breath that they're gay. You know the type. The oh my God here they come floating around making noise kind of faggot.

I don't read tabloids. I'm glad poo prevents me from having to see gay pride and Kardashians.

Faggot with a lisp

That's fine

But he's a piece of shit for being a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

Because they're not and it's defensiveness in overdrive.

Shut the fuck up, christcunt. Nobody ever killed anyone for not converting to veganism or taking up crossfit. You're comparing apples and neutron stars.

inferiority complex

>tfw when I got literally pounded in the ass by anderson 10 years ago

:)

Fat Christfag detected.

This is gonna sound hypocritical as shit, but.

I don't talk about my atheism unless someone asks about it. I keep that shit to myself for the most part. I don't care what religion you are as long as you're not shoving it in my face or ramming planes into my towers.

Faggot

that's because vegans and crosshitters are too mentally weak to kill anyone

For some reason he always struck me as a sub

Yes.

But at least I don't have to deal with women

Did he have a big wiener? ;)

how are gays treated where you live?

He's not that masculine in bed. He could be verse but he was all about the tongue and dick in my ass :)

not really but thats still ok!

>Uhhh you [insert thing I don't like] are hypocrites! Christians dindu nuffin! Christianity is a religion of peace!
>Omg the only reason you didn't kill people like christians did is because you're weak!
Juden RAUS!!

>letting what whole you fuck define your self and personality

This is why I can't stand fags, I don't care they love to suck cock. The fact that you are so base you have to let your poopchute preference define your person and self is disgusting and weak.

Also poo n loo

Slowpoke.jpeg this whole thread

Anderson Cooper is one of the most straightforward gay people you'll see. If he never came out years ago, you wouldn't know

because republicans think everyone should be as miserable as they are

Of course he is, he was molested by Hollywood elites when he was a child.

>find out Ander Cooper is gay
>see him walking down the street my direction
>turn around 360° and walk away like it's hot

He's still a degenerate. Anderson Cooper is an excellent example of how "respectable" faggots are still whores. There is literally no such thing as a good faggot.

was there ever any doubt?

> Implying the spread of Christianity was a bad thing
> Bitching about shit that happened in the middle ages

Weak bantz

I don't talk about my beliefs at all

Yeah, yeah. Back to your Bible studies class and Cruz rallies

I'll never understand why anyone would be proud of sticking their dick in a hairy guy's shit hole. It's not like I feel great pride when I fuck my girlfriend. It's fun and I love it, but I don't garner self-worth from it.

Denial.

Degenerates. It's a taboo. Buzzfeed is doing their best though. So a lot of sympathy among the new young internet goers.

>Implying because you're all apostates now that christianity is "good" now
Nah fuck off.

Nigger, can you read? I fucking loathe kikes. Faggots are shit too. I can hate both for being shit.

Holy fuck he is fucking hot, I didn't know that he was gay

They don't? Does Anderson Cooper bring it up all the time?

If someone has to say they're proud of being fucked up the ass by other guys, then they're simply overcompensating.

Except Cooper is not comfortable with him self. He is usually protected from harsh questioning of any kind and certainly anything harsh about his life as a faggot.

He would whimper like a bitch if he was being grilled about dirty homo sex by a strong male who called him a disgrace.

> literally hating anyone with a different belief
> being that sexually frustrated

its not subtle, either

>mfw on the side of God, and therefore on the side of Truth by definition

So, you're a faggot because you can't deal with a woman.

POO

>literally hating anyone with a different belief
No, kike. I hate people who think they can restrict other people's religious freedom because the kikes said to.

>being that sexually frustrated
It's literally impossible to be sexually frustrated unless you're a hypersexual lunatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-38N47yTM

>its not subtle, either
And you have yet to find a point.

>restrict other people's religious freedom

where has this happened

Now I realize this question may seem odd to an American, but have you ever read a book?

He's one of the biggest faggots in the Universe.

> implying
> hating people who don't exist

maybe you want to lay off /r/atheistm a bit, you don't seem to be very happy

> It's literally impossible to be sexually frustrated unless you're a hypersexual lunatic.

You're not any different than a fedora who wandered on in here from r9k

> And you have yet to find a point.

kek

which book specifically

answer clearly

He's a faggot that thinks men should be shamed for not marrying.

I'M GAY,
and i wish i was straight
but i can't deny that
I LOVE BLACK COCK,
and my
favorite thing to
do
COKE ON IT
-[MiloYiannopoulos]

Pic related is

stfu lunatic

So apparently his bf cheated on him and he's still with him.
Very progressive.

What was your first clue?

>implying
>hating people who don't exist
What the fuck are you two talking about? Are you fucking morons literally claiming that jews don't try to restrict religious freedom?

>You're not any different than a fedora
Oh my god just stop. You're 12, we fucking get it.

You know what, you're right. That was an oversimplified statement that your obviously incredible arguments deserve better than. Go fuck yourself, but first: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heresy

Don't act as if your non-argument deserves better than quips.

still waiting on that answer

> What the fuck are you two talking about? Are you fucking morons literally claiming that jews don't try to restrict religious freedom?
> paranoidschizophrenia.gif

you might want to see a therapist user, so until you make an appointment, heres your (you)

Birth of a meme.

youtu.be/6hRG2WHFFm8?t=1m27s
I don't even know who he is but I assumed he was gay just from this

You're fucking hot. I did know you're a gay.