Hey Sup Forumsros, when did you have your first kiss? mine was 14 is that the normal time for it or nah...

Hey Sup Forumsros, when did you have your first kiss? mine was 14 is that the normal time for it or nah? you still a kiss-less virgin?
pic not related

get out of here chad

19. The next day was my first fuck. Friend's mom needed my cock quickly.

Kissless but not a virgin.

You won a free internet for that delightfully funny post, user.

At your mom's house

Sex is beneath a true chad.

I had my first kiss and lost my virginity at 16. I would guess having your first kiss around that age is normal, just not around this degenerate site.

Me too 14

are you 12 or something?

Why are you even here? I bet you're one of those newfags who go around moral fagging everything. You better die faggot. And, also getting kissed and fucked in ass by grandpa doesn't count.

Mine was at six or seven. With a cousin. On a bed. We hooked up too.

Why, are you a pedophile?

no, it was just a shitty joke that 12 year old's use

You disgusting faggot. How older your cousin was 21? Did he pound your ass a lil too hard or went soft?

She was merely 7/8. Only a year older. Sister was on the same room too. But she didn't hear anything.

Me too at 14, it was kinda weird because I liked this girl for a long time and got nervous about it but then when I needed to leave her one day after hanging out we just made out like I was on automatic pilot. I guess it's normal.

25 year old kissless virgin

I really don't like being alive

Are you sort of subhuman or anything?

Yes I have brown skin

10, same age as my first pussy peek and fondle.
sex? pfft.
I turned it down then, and every time after. Because the pleasure of sex isn't in having it, it's all in knowing that they want it, then in denying them as one doesn't need it.
A true mage in the making, almost 22.

And, you happen to live in a thirdworld shithole?