bump in case other thread joins

NEED ALPHA OMICRON PI SAN JOSE STATE

AND CAL FULLERTON ALPHA CHI OMEGA

pls..anons..

MTSU/ETSU ADPis or UTC Chi O's please

Elon ZTA

FSU DG

more of left

OP here, after a comment from the other thread by an user let this officially, also be a general continuation of but please still include the school

Tri Delt at Maryland were always hot, if anyone cares to share.

feet or bikini?, would hold her in a full nelson and fuck her from behind

Bump for fullerton

Will go all out on a WWYD request if someone can find either some MTSU or RSCC skanks

Fuck, I would titty fuck her so hard then ram my cock down her throat as I came, ass and feet next?

No good ass pics.

Fullerton pls looking for a Brianna

holy unattractive sorority

ADPi ETSU on left

Thanks user!

Bump

all of left

delicious, continue with feets

ive seen the girl on the left posted here like 4 years ago? what is her IG? i fapped hard to ehr when i first saw her

UT

WWYD anyone?

I guess she's been passed around the interwebs. But it definitely wasn't me posting her 4 years ago.

I feel like i need to kms. Also my fog just farted and it stinks

any of her in slutty poses or her tongue?

if it makes you feel anybetter my dog farts all the time and they always reek

any more?

preferably bikini

Is that a no to posting her IG?

feet pics?

user?

they're not that cool. sorority girls usually have a ton of shirts/bags/patches that show their letters or something that shows they participated in some event and they're wearing a swag shirt. it automatically makes them have a prissy attitude and they have to protect the honor of their chapter, etc. if you try to give them the eye, they feel like they're coming out of a special cave that they desperately need to live in. they're actually a turn off. you can just feel the turn off. lots of them are hot though. i guess it depends how serious they are about things. serious about school and/or serious about being a sister. i've been around them at university for a long time now. i'll be around them as long as van wilder.

give her IG or fb, pls bro. I need to fap to her fully before busting

Idk, I always hung out with the Greeks, probably would have rushed but I played football, they were always real nice I thought

bump

Gf is an ADPI at ucf

their initiation ritual is weird but pretty tame I guess.

yeah, i feel like the "hazing" stuff is overdone. i don't know of any that actually "haze" haze, but the few times it does go bad and is fucked up it really goes bad and is fucked up then the media makes it worse

bump

any MTSU sorority gals?

well, no where near as great as the first thread, but it had a decent little run

Mildly intrigued