youtube.com/watch?v=qGlwN-Xr6d8
youtu.be/SHHsLV8rV3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=qGlwN-Xr6d8

bless your heart OP

SGT

JLaw blacked will happen. IT WILL

Lol
Here the picture from Emma Stone i was talking about, First i did.

are emma stone poster still here (pls be)

Any chance you have a kik user?
I'd love to jerk to more of Babs sometime

Normally I only come to these threads to stroke for tay, but there wasnt much of her last thread and i ended up looking at pics of emma instead..

Who do i worship?

It's a good one. I'm the guy with the screen name Renegade btw. I comment on your pics a lot :)

your determination is honorable lol. I'll try to do one.

what does it feel knowing that when u do pics like that gallons of cum will be shot for it?

fuuck, time to stroke

I love your pics of her. I mean I also would like her to get blacked in real life too. That would be so sexy to me.

my number one fan yes!

Jewess Queen!

What's yours?

hey Roberts fag. you doing alright?

Haha yes I probably am. Your pics are the only ones I really like.

flikifloki

bah, i like it, i used and still cum to fake pictures so... I would like to see one celeb i did, look and react to my fake on tv! Like CelebrityMeanTweet. CelebrityMeanFake lol

I'm okay, thanks but I feel like taking my pills again always by this time I'm rolling so I guess you'll have to excuse me

lol that would be awesome.

alright. don't take too many. see ya soon.

Much appreciated, OP

ill cum at least 10 times to any stone u make

Or, he could take his whole stash at once so we don't have to deal with his autistic rants anymore

Which celeb do I want to be a sissy for today?

test

Post the Jlaw in the red dress one please, I forgot to save it.

I like how i forgot to specify which emma but you knew straight away. If anyone can pull me away from my waifu tay its her. She's so elegant

that too. he seemed like his autism was at a manageable level so I was just trying to be nice even though he does not deserve it. lol.

She's really special

That necklace makes the pic much better

you make all these? I'm not into cum and cum shots and stuff but a lot of those look really good.

I have other view points

yes i do make all these. Thx, I have years of training behind me but, i learned it all from scratch, on the web. I'm no photoshop wizard in any other instance. A lot of simple thing i can't do.

BECKY SUGAR!!!!!!!!!! A CUTE!!!!!!!!

here, just to prove it lol

Did it too fast, forgot to erase a little, will need to retouch

Damn i cant believe i never really gave her a second thought befors. She makes me weak as fuck

retouched

Wtf I want to be emma now

love her

Are you just posting her because you think she is cute or are you actually fapping for her?

I just think she's cute! Becky is not for lewd!

Just in case anyone ever had any doubts that I really do take pills, here's proof
Fuck you
Please stop calling me autistic

What is your diagnosis?

Here another one. I was asked for Chloe sooner

He is trollposting for (you)s and you just fed him

youtu.be/SHHsLV8rV3o

I am not! I am posting her because I think she's a qt, if you do not that's up to you! But I will post her because I feel like it!

I don't know if I really have depression but a have a family history of it and I use to take anti-depressants, but my family don't think its necessary for me. That was a few years back. For the last 3 years I self-medicate. I'm doing it everyday now with pseudoephedrine and codeine and the other pills I only take if I can't sleep,

Severe autism with mild schizophrenia

Get help, asshole

Aw, well i hope that the pills are helping

Feel better friend

Chek'd
You should see a doctor. They know what to prescribe and how much, so you can get well.

They sort of do. I think it might be lack of sleep that wears me out which is what's been happening since the weekend,
I can't tell anyone about it. I'm kinda stuck at this point and this is the only solution I've learned to deal with my pain.

Good job.

You can tell a doctor. They are just people trying to do their job and their job is to help witj things like this :)

So pretty.

Get.
Help.

Can't :(
Screw you

His schizophrenia prevents him from trusting doctors, he probably thinks they are all plotting to kill him so he can't have Emma Roberts.

I myself suffered for years with bipolar disorder. I finally realized I needed help with it. It's funny, if my knee hurt me as much as my mind, I would have gone to a doctor right away. Yet when it's mental health, I kept putting it off and denying....