So Sup Forums, when will you make the switch to the superior music streaming service?

So Sup Forums, when will you make the switch to the superior music streaming service?
>high fidelity
>pays artists the most for streams
>the best curated playlists
I could go on, but if you aren't convinced already, I can't help you.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Which-is-higher-quality-256kbps-AAC-or-320kbps-MP3
cnet.com/news/apple-music-vs-spotify-is-there-a-difference-in-sound-quality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why my adblock don't work anymore?

go to bed, shawn

on what

the call that saved the music streaming industry....

I was about to jump ship but the UX/UI changes they just implemented massively improved the product.

>buying music
>streaming music
>renting music
>not even owning music
>if you have to be a plebe who streams music going for jay zs shitty streaming service fucking no one uses

>hes too poor to afford exlucsive tidal high fidelity streaming

No Jay Z

Ill stick with AM

It's the artists decision to attempt a career in music, if people don't pay for it, so what? There are many types of careers that were once profitable and now are inferior. Weah ;( pay for my art nigger ;((

>can get media for free at leisure
>giving those pretentious hipster fucks your money
>but its the "collectors edition" lol.

Related to the OP;

>Spotify is fucking dead now that they killed off the classic web player for good (you can't even listen to radio stations at the new open.spotify.com one and the desktop version has fucking unblockeable ads in between even if you do the host file thang)
>Deezer is an useless piece of shit which asks you to "purchase premium to get unlimited skips" after you skipped 3 of their shitty song unrelated to the genre/artist you selected
>Pandora only available in the US since a couple of years already for some retardedass reason

What else is there even left to use if you want streaming with new auto/algorhytmic recommendations on top of it? Seems like this kind of stuff will be a thing of the past soon

Apple Music is good my man

ublock origin

Is that one free (as in free registration and no ads) and available on win 7? I don't like apple but i'd be willing to give that one a shot if it is

>"streaming music"
>getting wifi radiation everywhere you go
>have to have service/wifi
>getting fucked in the tight puckerfucker by ads and cellphone service companies
>being a total cumboy and literally giving your money away so you can listen to jay-z brag about being a nigger and driving a bugatti veyron into beyonces Republic of Labia

No ads but its 10$ a month, or 5 for students

ya

Its on windows yes

I would download my music but my computer only has 20 gigabytes of space left.

Already made the switch good looks

>streaming music
"no"

I would be using Tidal if I didn't have a Spotify family plan.

Tidal > AM > Spotify

all three are good tho. It's so close in fact that it comes down to things like UI, and if you care about artist royalties. Also if you want to listen to HOV

this

>wifi radiation

Thoughts?

KEK

I'm good

>streams at 256kbps
no thanks, fuck off Apple shills
Tidal>Deezer>Spotify>>>>>Apple

>256kbps
Wrong

quora.com/Which-is-higher-quality-256kbps-AAC-or-320kbps-MP3

Educate yourself

and why would i

Convenience

cnet.com/news/apple-music-vs-spotify-is-there-a-difference-in-sound-quality/
again fuck off Apple shills

>Justifying stealing

nigger

>Spotify shilling
>Knowing nothing about aac vs mp3
>Tells apple fans to stop shilling

Nvm the desktop app seems to be more or less working with EZblocker for now, i can live with a couple dozen seconds silence every now and then or will just put another placeholder track/elevator music on in case the experimental total adblock doesn't work anymore to bridge that gap when an ad gets muted

>Not using Spotify Premium

tidal can be annoying just like any other streaming service

do us a favor and shut the fuck up yu fucking kikkkeee.

>music has a service

You all need to go back