Is he /ourguy/ now, Sup Forums?

twitter.com/IamAkademiks/status/905587080897732608

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/fakewatchbusta/?hl=en
youtu.be/Ec_n2LkmH2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

asap rocky is the best dressed rapper of all time

It really disgusts me how capitalism destroys all traditions and spirituality and replaces it with a soulless consumerism

"uhhh, sooo i spent all the money the record company advanced me on stupid shit, now what"

edgy faggot

he's always been my guy

>Dis right here $65,000 *points at wrist*
I can't wait untill he gets publically BTFO by FakeWatchBusta in a couple of days.

hater

whats edgy?
Faggot needs to grow a class conscious

rap has always been disgustingly capitalist

how do i know youre dirt poor

god i can't wait for this little faggot to waste himself

How do i know you will be first to the gulag

lol

Can anyone tell me... This guy really made enough money to afford that $65,000 watch already?
Or he got that shit but only $20,000 in the bank?

he does have a lot of money

Lil pump sold drugs most likely beforethis

that's the thing about hoodrats, they have a tendency to spend every sum of cash they get on the flashiest, most expensive shit they can

instagram.com/fakewatchbusta/?hl=en

His watch is going to do the self destruct just like Ace Hood's watch.
youtu.be/Ec_n2LkmH2E

cringe thread?

All this flexing kind of makes him seem insecure, anyone "flexing" like that seems insecure desu

why is nigger culture so rooted in materialism? It's fucking disgusting.

doubt it

>65 on my wrist

Utterly disgusting.

The more I see this trash the more I despise him

>some dude showing how much money his shit costs
what's so bad about this? i don't get it

>Bragging for no reason
Are you retarded or just baiting for some free (You)'s?

Sage

Isn't this fag the kid of some fuckin Florida millionaires or some shit?

nope.

Pump is a trust fund baby. His parents were rich as fuck immigrants from Israel or some shit like that.

all that shit is rented. Pump's parents are rich but not 60k watch rich. He probably payed 10% of that on a deposit and had to return it like a week later or something

>rich as fuck immigrants from Israel
I think most people assume hes Mexican.

This is true.

I just looked up what his name is and its Gazzy Garcia. Garcia isn't an Israeli name not sure where your getting that bogus information from.

He's cuban I believe. I don't know a single kike with the last name garcia

Just like how forget USSR countries and China retain theirs..... Oh wait!

how much of a faggot do you have to be to get triggered over someone bragging?

Yes

spoken like a true murican! he's probably broke as fuck and just renting these things to show off, it's what all the rappers do, it's pathetic

>murican
not even close
sour grapes dog some day you'll be able to afford an expensive watch don't worry

most these "rich" soundcloud rappers never made the money themselves. they're fucking brats living with their parents money.

>defending a shitty meme rapper that's bragging about things he can't really afford
you're the one who's poor here boy, you're probably dreaming of being as cool as your idol kek

xD he wears avante garde clothing from shit effay brands

I just feel sorry for him here. I know that he is going to sincerely regret being filmed doing this clown shit as he gets older and more self-aware.

Keep in mind that he wasn't flexing on another man here. He was saying this to a middle aged woman. Listing every item cost of the clothes that he was currently wearing to a middle aged woman...

>anyone "flexing" like that seems insecure desu

>seems

t.poorboy