WWYD Extreme Thread pt. 2 Reply for replies folks

WWYD Extreme Thread pt. 2 Reply for replies folks

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-DIY-SPY-Camera-1080P-HD-Hidden-Micro-Cam-Motion-Detection-Remote-Control/142537886516?hash=item212feb8b34:g:KN0AAOSwgTFZ4KAj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd slap her tits until they're purple and then throat fuck her while pulling her hair hard. wwyd to mine?

Give her a coat in case she is cold.

Buy her a nicer phone cover, that one is ugly

Here are some pics to finish the story from the last thread

Thanks two secs reposting dykes pics

Cum on tits. user still here?

Otherwise starting again on And quickie for
Fuck her ass in that lingerie while I pull her hair and make her FaceTime her dad. Cum over her ass while her dad jerks off to his slutty daughter getting ass fucked

all too old!

Rent them out to locals from a shack near the bar, so drunk old men can come use them until they're ragged and dripping. Spend the money on lingerie and have them wearing new outfits every night. How would you guys use Laura?

Got more ?

And her face ?

I'd fuck her ass to pussy and back before face fucking her and covering her hair with cum. wwyd to this one?

looks like she loves to get gangbanged by BBC every night. Those pretty white titties bouncing around as huge nigger dicks stretch out every one of her holes.

Put her face down in a corner and ram her from behind until she's crying, then have her used by a group of huge cocks

Its been a few days since I’ve had the two sluts in my basement. I’ve been mentally breaking right as I fuck her from behind. Telling her if she helps me bring out the whore in her friend I’ll ket her go. Tonight is the test. I leave the door unlocked and wait. The girls sneak to the door and open it. As they see my front lawn left mistakes it for freedom and makes a break. Right follows but as a good little slave with longer legs and a bigger frame she shoves left down hard and pins her arms behind her back. Left is confused and crying, not understanding that her friend has become my loyal little fuck pet. I just stand in the door way and jerk myself as I watch right, dressed in the leather strap harness with studs I put her in and right, completely naked with her young tits bruised and her pale ass wriggling under her friends grasp screaming helplessly as the neighbors came out and watched the two teens wrestle. The climax came when right shoved her fist into lefts pussy and started punching in and out. Left began screaming in horror at first until her face became flush and her screams of confusion and terror were replaced by screams of orgasms. Right didn’t let up as the neighbors surrounded both of them and started covering them in load after load of cum. Left alternated between screams of pleasure as her body was painted in cum and disgust as rights arm went in and out of her right young cunt until finally she let out a streaming burst of streaming pussy juice right as the news crew got there...

While she's alone at home I would sneak into her house. Record her for a while. Then call her to distract her. When she picks up the phone I wrap my arm around her mouth and feel her tits. Grope her ass and bend her down. Unzip my pants, move her panties and slide my dick in her ass. Fuck her as hard as I can while recording her crying. Eventually she passes out from shock and pleasure. Post the video online and give people her location to fuck her. Wwyd on her prom night?

Better pic of her face.

Lucky you

That's great, is there another part? Will write another reply if you want.

When she is going to the toilet i follow her and push her in a toilet and push her against the wall and squeeze her tits and ass while I have my hand on her mouth because she is screaming. I undress her and put her panty in her mouth. I take my penis out of my pants and smash it in her dry pussy. She is still screaming while I am pumping as hard as I can. Before I'm ended I turn her around and gif her a facial.

wwyd to my wife?

Grab her by her ponytail and drag her into the water. Force her head underwater while I pull my cock out. While she's underwater I shove my cock down her throat. She tries to push away by a shove my cock down farther. She can't breath or see anything. I pound her throat like a tight pussy for 2 minutes. She passes out. I roll her over and let her float while I rip her top off. I feel her tits and spit on her. Move her bottoms to the side and ram her tight pussy for 10 minutes. She starts to regain consciousness so I roll her over again and ram her ass. She screams but I get more hard. Cum deep in her ass then shove her underwater again for a minute before leaving her near lifeless body floating in the water dripping cum. Wwyd to these sisters?

WWYD to these 2.

Anything you want? And yeah a reply would be great. You know my girls. More pics of yours? Original left and right together?

And new people equal replies get equal replies for any of my girls
(Pic is second of OP pic)

While she's out eating enjoying herself I would slip a drug in her drink. Watch as her day goes from great to bad as she starts to lose consciousness and walks into the washroom alone. From there I get behind her cover her mouth and take her into a stall. While she's stilll trying to fight I would bend her over and force my cock in her ass. Record it while she she screams and crys. Then cum over her face and leave her there. Set up a secret camera. Post the video of me fucking her on her Facebook and Instagram with the location. Invite the guys to come and fuck her while she's drugged out. Record her getting fucked by multiple men. Then send it to her friends and family. Wwyd to these 2 at the beach?

I just want to see more of rights ass

guy posthing this still here? who is she, and why did you remove it? i have a story if you want to exchange replies?...

I'd tie her down and cover her eyes. Set up a camera. Call 6 of my friends. Absolutely destroy all of her holes. After 5 hours she's beaten, bloody and covered in cum. The whole thing was streamed on her Facebook live. We take her with us and continue to keep her as a sex slave for a year. Posting photos of her as a sex slave and videos of her being destroyed on her Facebook everymonth. Then sell her in another country. Wwyd to these 2

wwyd?

wwyd to her

1/2
I live several miles out of the city, in a house in a forest.
I am out walking in the forest next to a lakebeach one night. I hear voices, sounds like a couple of girls. Usually no one is around theese parts of the forest, my house is the only one for at least a mile around. I sneak closer and see them sitting and drinking beer on beach. They have put up a tent. They start daring each other to go skinny dipping. They start undressing and i start stroking they get fully naked and go into the water. The beach is only about 10 yards wide, so i can get really close and hide in the shadows of the forest while watching. They are probably 15 yards out and i can only see their heads sticking out of the water.

2/2
I crawl down and take their clothes and crawl back in to the forest. I continue stroking while watching them and sniffing their panties. When they come up again about 10 minutes later, they notice their clothes are missing. And start panicking and looking around. i walk out, i have drawn a .45 i always have on me. They try to cover up with their hands when they see me, i point the gun at them and tell them to get on their knees. I put the gun to one girls head and tells the other to get my cock out of my pants and start sucking it. She starts crying so i hit her hard with the gun, she is out cold. Bleading a little from the wound. The other girl freezes up, i tell her to do the same or ill shoot them both and throw the bodies in the lake. She takes it out and starts sucking. She is shaking and her teeth is scraping my cock, so i thrust it down her throat instead. She starts gagging while i thrust away and cum. When i pull out she pukes, while trying to catch her breath. I knock her out cold too. The first girl is still out cold, i drag her body into the water and let her drown - i throw the beer bottles, clothes and tent in aswell. Thinking no one will ever find any trace. I carry the other girl who puked home on my back. I am keeping her fpr later...

WWYD to mine?

First pic- While she's sitting on that couch enjoying her night with friends the power goes out. People start panicking and decide to go outside. Not her though. She decides to stay inside and text her friend to keep her updated on the situation. I sneak into the house and rip open her shirt. Then I inject her with some sketchy remedy a bum gave me to knock people out. I take her to a room. Strip her naked. Then fuck the shit out of her while she's sleeping. I fuck those tits for 10 minutes straight. Then i tie them with rope and watch them turn purple. Then cum over her face. Go downstairs and talk to some guys I trust. Tell them about the "drunk" bitch in her room. They all go use her while I secretly record it. At the end of the night she's just a piece of meat made to fuck. We all leave the party. We don't know if she ever woke up. Wwyd if you saw her stumbling around at the bar alone?

Tie up right and make her watch as I force left onto the ground proceed to fuck her face. Force her to take my whole cock in her mouth until she starts to slobber all over it. Once my cock is covered in her spit get her on all fours and walk her over to her sister and force her face into her sisters pussy. While she is buried in her sister's pussy I'd fuck her in the ass hard and deep until I cum. Then finally I make her sit on her sister's face so my cum drips out her ass on her sister's face.

WWYD to Dezirey and Haylea Hayden, sisters?

Bump

Move into my new neighborhood. Get settled in and get to know my neighbors well. I discover that my next door neighbor has 2 young girls. I begin to stalk these girls and learn their schedule. One day on their way to the store I stop them and convince them to check out my deal on flowers. They fall for it and follow me around to the back of my car in an alley. When they least suspect I have 3 of my friends run up behind them and throw them to the ground They scream and fight but it's useless. We strip them completely naked. Start degrading them and slowly insert my cock into rights asshole. Tears start coming down her eyes as she glances at her sister. She freezes in shock when she see's that her sister is unconscious on the ground with a cock stuffed down her throat. I fuck right harder and degrade more harshly. She fights even more which triggers my friend to come and shove his cock down her throat. She can't breath anymore. She only feels my cock ripping her asshole apart and the cock stretching her throat. We fuck them brutally for an hour. Left is unconscious the whole time and right has to watch as we torment her lifeless body. At the end right has to clean the cum off of her sisters body with her mouth. The whole rape was recorded. Posted everywhere. When we get bored of watching her clean we snatch her and her sister and take them to an abandoned house 20 kilometers out of the city. When the missing posters go up we send a video of us fucking them and abusing them to their friends. Wwyd to her?

thanks for the reply, just for reference, here are her tits.

Wwyd to her? Please be brutal!!!

Your bar girl:

I see her at the bar, she is with a friend and the friend's bf - they are all pretty drunk. Her friend goes to the bathroom, and she moves in closer to talk to the friends bf. She puts her hand on his leg, and whispers something in his ear. None of them realized her friend had finished in the bathroom and was standing 3 feet from them. They started arguing and it ended with her friend and bf left the bar. She started drinking heavily. At some point she figures she has had enough and stumbles towards the door. I follow her for 2 streets, she walks into a park. I follow her, and when she is well into the park i grap her from behind, choking her out. I drag her to a nearby bushand rip of her clothes. I force my cock into her pussy, it is wet and relaxed so not very tight. I flip her over and start to force my cock into her ass, it is super tight. She wakes up and tries to move and turn around, i don't let her turn around and start hitting her in the back of her head. It probably only took 2 hits before she was out, but i didn't notice at first. I continue thrusting into her ass, i must have ripped it cause it feels like there is lubricant now. I feel it with my hand, and smell it, it is blood. I start smiling and continue thrusting faster and faster untill i cum. I put my knee in her back and break her neck backwards untill it snaps. Her dead body doesn't lie still but starts to spasm. I get excited again and force my cock down her throat, it is tight. I thrust as hard as i can untill i cum. I drag her into a lake in the park and leave her there...

best reply I've ever gotten. Thank you

np mate. If you have nudes of her, please post :)
- who is she to you anyways?

Mine is a friend of my wifes:
- same girl in all 3

She's a girl that was in my class. We were really close. Don't have any nude of her though.

time to get yourself a few hidden cams mate ;)

Her sister is way hotter. They're always drinking. I think I'll try something when we're all drunk. Wwyd?

set up those cams dude...

I'll look into it. I really wanna see these girls naked

here you go:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-DIY-SPY-Camera-1080P-HD-Hidden-Micro-Cam-Motion-Detection-Remote-Control/142537886516?hash=item212feb8b34:g:KN0AAOSwgTFZ4KAj

you can also find some that are built into clocks etc, but they are little more expensive i think. Get them drunk, offer them to sleep over. in the morning cook them brunch, offer them a shower while you finish the food. works pretty well - but as all things, it requires planning ;)

got any of her completely nude?

WTF ALI

More

Thank you. I can think of many ways to use it already

How would you all destroy these two little whores?

good luck, by a few - also there are others than the one i linked, some are cheaper - but the one i linked has 3800mAh battery, which is more than others i have found. The more battery, the easier to set up cause you can do it before they wake if you want.

Assfuck left doggystyle (face sucks) while right licks my balls. Cum on left feet and let right clean her feet and anus. Then proceed to deepthroat right till I cum again. Let right spit it into left face.

Wwyd to her? Go hard, have more if interested.

those hips jesus...

Nice I'm liking that!
So I'd tie her up infront of all her family then hold her up over her father's face, strip her slowly so he gets a good close look at her tight little pussy, then force her to orgasm with a huge vibrator, and drool her pussy juice all over her face, then make her suck her dad off and any brothers she has, then fetch the family pet... Or if they don't have one, the neighbours dog...

wwyd to them?

Yeah

mmm can i see her asshole...

mm a hairy butthole is the best. if you have more thatd be great.. id love to see her anus though if thats possibru.

Closest you'll get.

mm..

god damn string..

kik: lisakinkxo