What are some satisfying methods of making rape as humiliating and traumatic as possible...

What are some satisfying methods of making rape as humiliating and traumatic as possible? Preferably methods which affects her whole family.

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/ykyed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you get the girl
>then you write your last will, make her inherit everything you own
>then you kill yourself and never post again

jokes on her, he doesn't own shit

>ohhh i get it

make her eat candy corn

Make her compliant to the rape through threats and record it. Tweet/disseminate recording for viral hit. Point out that her family raised a weak slut.

Nice get faggot

here's an idea

if they have kids, tell them unless she makes it good you'll rape them in front of her. when she act like she wants it, tell her she must want you to get her pregnant.

this is the primal lie, rape doesnt humiliate women at all. its just sex. you can't use shit against them.

1) break into her house
2) quietly steal her gun
3) capture her, gag her, strip her
4) capture her family, gag and strip them
5) masturbate on her
6) blow your brains right into her pussy.
7) you've messed them up forever and made the world a better place in one move

Sauce

1) Break into her house.
2) Rape her in front of her family member.
3) Ask the guys in house to strip down; better if they are his brothers or husband.
4) Tell them “i’ll shoot her if you did not get aroused by it. Your cock should be rock hard too.”
5) After you are done, tell them to fuck her too.

ufile.io/ykyed

it's rape because they get nothing out of it

Legit.
New fetish discovered

totally legit guys, totally safe, it isn't a virus. definitely click it.

As a rape victim, the worst kinda rape for me was the type that came from my partner of five years. Stranger rape sucks, but at least it doesn't have the intense emotional betrayal that being raped by someone closest to you has, and I expect the emotional feeling is similar for those who're victims of incestuous rape.

It's not immediately painful, but overtime it's definitely worse, because your pain plays over "was it my fault?" "did I do something wrong?" "did I hurt them in someway?" and it eats away at you. Stranger rape is scary at the time, but easier to get over later on down the line.

It’s an avi you newfag pleb

need more detais. she your girl? friend? sister? does she know you or is this random?

Cause thanksgiving dinner comes to mind.

why would you even ask for that,
report yourself to Police or something

anyone has the video of a girl having sex with her boyfriend, and then he anal rapes her, she starts crying and shit, i must fap to it again

does rapeplay get you off now? genuinely curiosu, I see it become a byproduct of it so often.

are there any harvey weinstein rape vids?

depends on their religion really
if she's hindu, make her poo in the loo

nah rape the guy too obviously
she'll ditch his psychologically castrated ass over it without an ounce of remorse

I was into rape stories and art and the concept of rape play long before I was raped, in truth actually being raped hasn't really affected it, possibly because some of the times my ex partner raped me, he'd drugged me so I can't remember it all too well.

I'm still as into non-consensual stuff in fiction and role-play as I was before it actually happened.

Where do you go to read some of that stuff, for a friend of course cough cough

Fuck her with a knife to the throat and send your recordings to her parents

XNXX has a stories page with a rape category

I go for stories of series I like. There's usually a handful of good rape fics on "Archive of Our Own", or if you want to dig really deep try LiveJournal or Dreamwidth. Occasionally, good rape stories pop up on adult forums in the story sections, but it's rare. Avoid tumblr like the plague for those sorts of things as they tend to be too short or wishy-washy.

I tend to go for "fanfictions" because it's easier to connect with characters I like and really feel like I'm in their place, so that sort of things been keeping me going since I was a young teenage.

Get her immidiate family to participate

SOURCE PLEASE

Do it with a "I voted for Hillary" shirt on in front of her family all wearing who're all wearing the shirt"I voted for Hillary" while he wears a MAGA shirt.
just buy 12 HILLARY SHIRTS and 5 MAGA SHIRTS from the same place see you soon.

Without a Condom they get loads of stuff + what women does not want to be a mother.