What's the most accessible Swans album?

What's the most accessible Swans album?

All of them. It's pseudo intellectual

>he couldn't get into them

Actual accessible is The Burning World. If you are looking for an actual starting point, start with Children of God since it's heavy and colorful like their other stuff but not as heavy as the heaviest, not as layered as the more complex stuff, and certainly not as overbearing as the two hour epics.

Children of God

The Burning World and maybe Greed

It's no wave wannabe noise rock. I love the swans, but let's not pretend they're too obscure and hard to get into

The Great Annihilator. A good gothic rock album with enough variation from songs to not feel too same note. It's a bit long for what it is, but it's nothing like 2 hours like their later albums

>I love the swans

I love them in the same way I love getting pegged by dominant women.

Pain is pleasure

Yeah, you're superior. You own us!

White Light From The Mouth of Infinity

Listening to Soundtrack for The Blind right now...not clicking with me. Whats so good about it?

Love of Life imo

has a poppy sound to it

ILL BURN MY NAME

>MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>The loud part on Helpless Child

This

This
The Burning World isn't really a Swans album

Pretty much

Not the thread's subject but:
I really love the first disc of SFTB, but I feel like the album stops being interesting after Blood Section, and just starts dragging on from there, with only a couple of highlights (Empathy, The Final Sacrifice)
What do you lads think?

Also wtf
I guess this includes the FBI and Michael's tapes

I actually wasn't too keen on it the first time I listened to it, but after some more listens it became one of my favourite albums. Give it a bit.

To Be Kind. Its mostly just post-rock.

Definitely not that one.