You're on your death bed

>You're on your death bed
What are your last words?

niggers... tongue... my anus

Publish.. everything.. the future.. must.. know..

about time...

Jet.. Fuel.. May.. Melt.. Beam steel..

The money is hidden under th- the....

This tbh. Not even suicidal.

Why is everyone wasting their last words on dots?

Send nudes

I'd just let go of a massive shart that shakes the bed, end with a "ohh yeaaaahh"

Sorry, this isn't fuckin Shakespeare, where time stops and and the scene darkens as we get up from our beds and soliloquize.

I hope I was one of the elect of God, my saviour. But only the Potter hath power over the clay to make it unto honour. I pray that paradise awaits me on the other side. Adios fuckers.

Partisanship is the problem.

TITS....
OR...
GEt...
The...
fuck...
ou.......______________________________

HOLD...MY...DIIIIIIICK!

Rosebud or something...fuckers!

Perkele!

Fuck you!

OP.
IS.
A.
FAG.

I...I was the....I was aggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh KILL ME.............AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JESUS FUCKING CHRISTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALLAHU SNACKBAR

Definitelly "OP is a faggot"

....check em

Traps are gay

niggers tongue my anus

>"Stay gold Ponyboy, stay gold..."

Fucking water temple

That's some scoliosis right there.

I...LLU...MIII...NA...TIII....CAN....SUCK....MY....DIIIICK

>but who was phone?
*drifts off into oblivion

Ideally:
Push that pretty ass down on it...

Lemme smash

I hid a millioj dollars under

check 'em

God is OP
And OP is a fag

this is a tasty burger

i did it for the lulz or maybe
traps are gay

Back in 2 months.

"I feel fine." he said for the first time with sincerity.

i abused your best friend while she was passed out drunk.

Kthxbai

>"By the way, the shitter is clogged again"

G-Gas the kikes.. R-Race war... Now...

Peter, I can see your house from here.

Im not your real dad.

Bleach is healthy... It's mostly water, and we're mostly water. So therefore, we are bleach

I did 9/11

Fuck niggers........

Fuck her right in the pussy

i wish i accomplished more

fucking normies get off my will REEEEEEE

the game

I hope they kept a good spot in hell for me.

"There's more to life, than life"

wubba lubba dub dub

Pool's closed.

Wipe my computer.

Holy shit that actually killed me.

WHo cares, not like anyone will be there to hear it.

I'm immortal.

That's some scoliosis right there

That's scoliosis right there.

i hope there are no niggers in the afterlife

...checkem...

I AM THE ONE DON'T WEIGH A TON DON'T NEED A GUN-

▲ ▲

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>fucking nig...
But don't finish it because for the rest of their lives my family will be like
>did he really want to say niggers?
>it can't be!
>but can it?

"What does this button do?"

Why did you marry that cocksucker

It has been 4 hours since I successfully sucked my own penis. Things are different now. As soon as mouth-to-penis contact was made I felt a shockwave through my body. I have reason to believe I have super strength and telekinesis now.. 3 hours after contact I noticed a van parked on my street but no one has entered or exited the car since its arrival. I fear for my safety, I'm not sure what sort of power I may have stumbled upon but it's possible that the government has found out. If I don't update this again please send help

"I have information that would lead to Hillary Clinton's arres-"

Lacrimosa dies illa, qua resurget ex favilla judicandus homo reus. Huic ergo parce, Deus. Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requiem. Amen.

Spooky

My only regret... was that I had boneitis

Exterminate the beasts.

Too soon man. Too soon.

fuck świat

All whites are gay.

It's OK to be dead

Gas yourself

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

I see... a man waiting for me... in the light... it's... wait it's not Jesus..... it's Hitler... mein Führer...

At about 9:00 this morning I beat my dick so god damn hard that my leg went numb and my dick is also numb.

covfefe

Attention: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in they Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA

That show is so retarded, it's no wonder the average faggot would gargle every turd that shitty writer puts out.
>Ayy Lmao

u a normie

Tits or gtfo of my deathbed room.

TAPPY TAPPY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! TAPPY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S NOZZLE!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO BOTTLED!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME TAPPY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Jews did this

OP finally delivered

The fuck?

>pic related

Fuck you for making me laugh at dumb shit.

kurt russel

*unzipss...diiiiii...*

"I've never stopped loving you..."