Friend wants me to fuck his wife

Friend wants me to fuck his wife

This guy?

and you sit here instead, on the internet, bragging about some chance to fuck a piece of meat. you're such a beta that you can't get your own chick to fuck, you also need Chad's help.

you'll miss this oportunity anyway and you'll die as a virgin

...and it's a problem because you like the guy?

Post all the pictures he sent you of her

So do it...
Worst case scenario you ruin the friendship. If ur cool with that then do it.
As long as your here bragging you may as well share some more pics with your bros.

What's the catch?
Is he fukn you while ur fukn her?

whats the problem? as long as he aint touchin, do it- friends gf he wanted me to fuck

Eh, do it. 2 of my mates have fucked my wife and we're still friends.

and you're still a fucking cuck

>too much drinking, out one night with a friend and his girl, he cant dance for shit, she can
>her grinding her ass into my cock all night, she definitely was feeling what was going on
>her man was watching us the whole night, but not upset about what he was seeing
>leaving club we go back to their place for drinks and with her right there
>he asked could he watch her suck my cock, known him for years, didn’t think he was a cuck
>she was happy to get her mouth on me and damn she was good
>ended up fucking her all night while he watched
>she was a hungry little slut

fuck, take pics, post pics here...or was that not obvious enough?

If you were a real friend, you wouldn't even hesitate, you'd fuck his wife like he asked.

...and??

A buddy of mine had me come over and have his wife suck my cock through a home made glory hole.

Took a bit of convincing to get her to do it and she didn't know who was behind the plywood he set up.

She felt kinda bad afterwards but he was cool with it. He filmed it and let me watch it.

He's trying to set it up for this friday where I go over to their house and lick her pussy. Should lead to a blow job again but worse case scenario I jack off and blow my load on her tits

fun stuff

do it, my buddy wanted to watch his girl getting fucked too, but didn't want some random dude, so he asked me, shit was fun

As a wife with a little experience with this; is this the first time for them? If not you should definitely do it. If its their first time sharing be cautious of possible repercussions

what are you waiting for?

Fuck off hoe.

weak

Post tits slut

go for it

Share the stories please.

Tits now

Doooo eeet

let your degenerate friend find someone else

Tits or GTFO. You know the rules

You heard the man

Post nudes nigger

People get far too hung up on this. It's only sex, dude.
She's a bit of a deviant anyway tbh. We're all from the same friendship group so I don't see it as that big a deal. One is a mate who's got a well known huge dong so she was curious. And another friend has always been jokingly-but-not-really obsessed with her tits so she let him fuck her a couple of times. I've done it with another friend's wife so it doesn't bother me that much.

So let me get this straight: you let some strange dude blow jizz inside of you, in front of your husband, but you won't show a tit to your online community?
GTFO of here, you useless bitch. You are dead to us.

Were gonna need to see more user.

Get your friend to send you some nudes to get you in the mood....

my girlfriend has helped me fuck some of her friends too, with or without the girls husbands or boyfriends knowing- it is a rush pounding out her friends while guys watch, knowing they never made her cum like that before.