Hey guys, remember when American lost the war to farmers? shits topkek

Hey guys, remember when American lost the war to farmers? shits topkek.

Defeat Americans with this one simple trick!
1.farmers.

Poor guy mirin' freedoms lol sucks for you fucko

Still lost the war to farmers, lol

you mean after france and britain lost the same war to the same farmers?

We lost because we're actually civilized people who didn't indiscriminately kill them all like we should have. Congrats. They won by virtue of our mercy.

I love how butthurt Americucks get when they are reminded they lost to a bunch of farmers and ran away crying, trying to deny it for years and years.

Unlike American, my country has never lost a single war.

yfw current conflicts were caused by the US trying to clean up the dumpster fire left behind by failed yurofag colonialism.

You are? Dude, you bombed the shit out of those people and when you lost to much of your raping pothead soldiers, you left the country crying like the little bitches you are.

We lost the war years ago and you still have no freedoms years later lol

This

this

>lose a war to a bunch of farmers with rusty outdated soviet weaponry
>claim you're fighting "communism"
>meanwhile in 2017 your country is literally ran by commies and kikes and your people are protesting in favor of it

when the US left the vietnamese turned around and defeated china in another war. tough little fuckers on their own turf.

Samefag

She is definitely not Vietnamese

lol, nope! lol!

But she is

samefagging like a fag. (inb4 shitty shoop reply)

>Mother is Vietnamese
>Father is half Taiwanese and half Vietnamese
okay.

Hey, if that's what they have to tell themselves to feel like a first-world nation, more power to em!

Kek. You mad ameritard?

samefagging so hard because of the butthurt. Face it, you lost to midget farmers.

He is mad, cause his grandpa had to live in a tiger cage for a few years.

The best part it is that Amerifaggots went in there with all the best equipment they could steal and they lost to someone with rusty tubes on hunks of wood, firing shit bullets and using sharp sticks, lmao

hahah america lost war to farmers

I remember USA invented an special rocket filled with little iron balls, so when that shit exploted inside a building, everything would be ricocheting against the poor fuckers who were inside. That´s not mercy to me.

Don't underestimate sharp sticks. Those bamboo traps were pretty nasty.

The mercy, in case you weren't following, is that we didn't put them in every Vietnamese crib in the country and exterminate them like vermin.

I remember when the usa waited until the war was almost completely over and targeted a city full of women and children and dropped a nuke on it. Then after seeing what it did, dropped another one on yet another non-miltary area. They sure love their "mercy"

You win some you lose some.

You talk big, and yet you lost to these "vermin"

"They were in the fucking trees"

I wanted to debate this, but after a little googling, it is true.

Do the Japanese still exist?

Ah... the classic american mercy. Acting like a big bully and then lose to rice farmers and goatfuckers.

Yeah, we were really scared, and totally didn't just have our citizens get bored and bring everyone back. Bravo.

>Do ThE JapANeSe sTiLl ExiST?
Yep. You even failed at that.

There's no green on the flag idiot. What a stupid picture.

>Yeah, we were really scared like little faggots and lost to rice farmers, even though we thumped our chests and talked real big. Then in the end we ran home carrying corpses of our "best" like the little bitches we are.

fixed that for you.

Almost over, kek. What about the land invasion planned for November of that year, which they were predicting would cost 500,000 U.S. lives?

You lost to farmers. Your best soldiers got tied to poles and raped in the ass over and over by rice farmers. You are all a laughing stock. When people even bother to notice your nigger filled country in the corner of the map, we laugh.

Missing the point, retard.

That samefagging though.

Thanks, but it was fine (correct) the way I said it.

Too bad it was stopped. Would have solved alot of problems for the rest of the world. Look on the bright side, you'd not have lost to farmers then.

We got bored trying to find cowards in holes and left. Nice try, though

Do you know what samefagging is, dumbass?

I think I saw her shrunken head on a keychain somewhere...

>Largest failure of the American army
>Got bored
kek.

Nice try

THAT TITANS A WOMAN?!

Stop phoneposting.

Jesus dude, you didn't even colour match when you shopped it.

Make me.

I know this is bait but. The US did not lose the vietnam war, the south vietnamese did. Their ever changing leaders were corrupt and the soldiers did not want to fight. We knew going in we had a 1 in 3 chance of winning and still went. Remember the U.S. economy is ten times the size of Russia’s. HA HA HA. 10 times.

Must've missed it in that 30 second amazing shoop time

Dude, come on.

the USA didn't lose the Nam war, though the propaganda tries to make it so.

google Jan 27, 1073-the day we won VN.
Saigon fell 2,.5 yrs later.

Apart from we did. It was a resounding loss for America. We lost and we just have to accept it and move on. Who cares what some Africans think?

I wish you fucktards would quit responding to this shit

> I don't have an argument, I'm just going to claim someone samefagged and that will distract everyone!

the looser is you, get history.

>I don't have a point, do I'll just green text something from earlier in hopes the person is gone and I can look cool.

It's slightly more complex than that. The U.S. had basically won, and retreated. And politically, it was a fucking disaster. It ruined an entire generation.

Ok smart guy. List the battles we lost.

Samefagging claims are only used by people trying to derail threads.

1. The battle against politicians ordering a withdrawal
2. The battle of public opinion

But... the point is... USA is about a billion... no I'm sorry, TRILLION times more rich than this backward country. If we truly WANTED to win, we'd literally only have but to drop the rejected cows from McDonalds to layer the country 7-8 cows deep. Soumm... whatevs if you wanna keep on saying we "lost"... uhm... ok. Feel good about that if it works... meanwhile the world continues to spin.

1. Will to Win Wars
2. The Battle of Long Island
3. Farmers
Have all that and still lost though, eh bruv?

Do you... like.... have a speech... impediment or .... does your brain..... just....... stop working at....................... random times?

Do you not see the irony in your shitpost?

The Battle against obesety.
The Battle against stupidety
The Battle against butthurtery

Still shitposting, I see

>I don't have any valid counter argument, so I'll resort to insulting random strangers.

US economy is 10 times bigger than russia's. You can't feel like a man when The US economy is 10 times bigger than yours. Your economy is smaller than Canada's and they are only like 30 million people. No wonder you drink for breakfast.10 fucking times bigger. Nigger cock is .16 times bigger than white dick and people think that's a big deal. 10 times bigger would be like niggers having a 70" cock.

I don't understand English, Can you type that in American?

I see what you did there.

cute, farmers re the key to winning wars against the US, ok?

>writes shit post on internet "losing side" designed, manufactured and continue to run

Hmm, how's vietnam's space program going? Oh wait, oops!

You never made an actual argument. I made an argument, but you've just been shitposting.

America could have easily steamrolled Viet Nam

Their whole military was geared to fight the Soviet Union to the death in the battle of Armageddon

You rikey cockey, sucky sucky

congratulations on keeping the Lanza kid so "well-regulated."
But it's interestingly, those who show the most love of country are not necessarily very involved in making it better eh? sucks to be American, kekekekekekeke.

>You rikey cockey, sucky sucky
Thank you for the translation to American.

/thread

Bit of a pillock ain't ya bruv?

You're the shitposter.

You've not posted anything but green text bruv, come back when you've done a little more research.
/thread

I was one of the two "samefags". Nobody's actually addressed my post, because you and maybe others have been trying to derail the thread with that lie. And now you're claiming that's "research", and I've posted nothing?

Topkek, user.

Look look. It doesn't matter which of you are the samefags. What matters is that you're both retarded faggots.

America could have won Vietnam. It would have been trivial. Just burn the entire fucking forest to the ground from planes with napalm.
BUT that was the same time when the "international community" decided to feel like genociding enemies who started wars with you and taking their land so they could never cause the world problems again was "a touch too far". So Vietnam was fighting for their lives, and they mostly lost. And the US was fighting for PR, and it mostly lost. Because the US was never in a position to actually lose, Vietnam can't threaten the US. All America could do was not win.

So America decided that genociding Vietnam wasn't worth it, and you got to live instead of dying to the last man like you wanted. We had to teach that lesson to the Japanese too, so maybe it's just a hard one for Asians to understand.

You can't follow a thread, aren't you? The samefagging claim that's been spiraling was about Japan, not Nam. And at least one of the posters (me) made similar arguments elsewhere to the one you're trying to make now. You've rebutted nothing. You're the crazy fuck in the middle of a war who starts screaming at your own side about how they're dirty nips or something, while ignoring the real enemy outside.

wasn't a war it turned into a conflict and politicians pulled us out after having us go in, damn cameras turned got the people against the military

Kind of strange that that 16 years of war in Iraq and Afghanistan have been mostly ignored, despite even more immediate forms of media.

Lol we didn't lose you moron. We dominates the Vietnam up until a bunch of liberal pussies got enough control to have us pull out. They mounted one semi-major offencive, the Tet, as we were pulling out, and wah wah everyone thinks we lost. Study your history a little better. I bet you didn't even know that after we pulled out Laos was still fighting with them until the early 80s.