I'm done hoeing around now...

I'm done hoeing around now, I've stopped sleeping with random guys now I'm looking to settle down with a good man because I deserve one. You interested user?

Shut the fuck up hoe show me da pussi

Who the fuck are you and how did you get into my neet-cave?
Its a no-girls zone, get out you thot! REEEEEEEEEE

ya gib tidy

stfu

nah once a hoe always a hoe

timestamp or grfo

seriously why are these fake threads made

>sleeping
it means intercourse bitch?

>these fake threads made
you forgot where you are?

Are you a girl (m)?

Only if you keep fucking a different guy every night and you always come home with cum dripping out of every hole. First I would give you a deep kiss, swirling my tongue around in that pool of cum in your mouth, making me guess how many men you sucked off today. You have so much thick cream in your ass that's only held back by a butt plug. I pull it out and immediately slide my dick in, diving into an endless sea of cum. While I lick the cum off your tits you tell me in detail how good your gang bang was, that it was so hot to be treated like a fucktoy, how much better alpha dick feels compared to mine. You ride me to orgasm while telling me that you are the biggest slut ever and you've probably already fucked every guy in town twice. After milking me dry you sit on my face and push aaall that cum into my mouth, making me swallow every single drop of delicious cream.

let's see them tiddies bitch

Pathetic

"I love you so much honey, I would never cheat on you...what do you mean you want me to cheat on you? Like, really? Well...then you will probably like to hear that I've been fucking your best friend for 2 months now. His dick is soooo huge *drooling* I have some videos, you wanna see him fucking me with his huge cock?"

"How I became this good at sucking dick? Well I was a total slut in high school I basically did nothing but sucking dick all day. So at the age of 15 I was able to deep throat any dick...especially those of my teachers..."

"Hey honey, do you think this outfit will get me raped tonight? Yes? Slutty enough? Thank you so much, honey, see you later~"

You dont deserve one
Once a hoe, always a hoe

"Hey honey can you take a photo of my butt? You like it? No, it's not for you, I'll post this on my facebook. Boys like jerking off to girls they know on fb don't they? So I uploaded some extra slutty pics today~"

"Hey boys, by bf told me to learn how to deep throat. So who want to fuck my face tonight? I need a looot of practice."

"Look at that loser nerd, always wasting his time on books and education - I'm gonna fuck this jock stud instead."

10 years later
"Look at this loser jock working minimal wage at McDonalds, I'm gonna marry that nerd with high income instead. (And maybe still fuck that jock stud - you know for old times sake...)"

Why do women always feel like they can get the best of both worlds..?

Because we're so desperate for pussy that we let them.

Are guys into hapas?

So OP this is definitely not a fem user right?

sure