Cut vs. Uncut

Cut vs. Uncut

I'm uncut and 8 inches but have phimosis.

Cant tell if it was worth the trade.

Uncut.
There's no debate about it.
Anyone who is proud of the fact or actually likes that they got part of their dick removed as a baby is lying. It doesn't look better, it destroys sensitivity, the baby doesn't have a choice and who in their right mind would want it done as an adult anyway?

Circumsizition is fucking stupid lol

Do guys not get circumcised where you're from?

America / Israel / Shitskin countries are the only places you really get circumcised

dont look 8

It's worth the trade. You can fix your phimosis yourself. I did it, so you can too.

I have yet to see one single reason why circumcision should be practiced.
The fact that it's so widespread in countries like America is revolting.
Again, why do we even have to debate about this?

You could put one of those on about 90% of the threads here.

Didn't post me.
Yeah i guess, just lazy and don't care tbh, the 3 girls I've been with haven't cared and it still feels great.

>Cut vs. Uncut

Fuck off, faggot. Fuck you and fuck your faggot dick thread.

A foreskin that doesn't move is still better then no foreskin at all.

I honestly feel sorry for people who've gotten it done.

Cringe e ist comment of the day

Same tbf, I've been told it feels no where near as good.

Yeah, and that masterbation is awkward and pretty much impossible to do dry.

Cut vs Uncut?
Most men would prefer cut.
Ladies, pay heed if you want the dick. Trim that nasty shit.

>STOP TELLING ME THERE'S SOMETHING INFERIOR ABOUT MY CIRCUMCISED DICK!!!!1!

Your circumcised dick is interior mate

Honestly, I agree.
Pisses me off that it's illegal.

How far back can you move it?

i mean, i cant roll it back past m head but i can see most of it on top when hard, i can roll it back all the way when soft so i can still clean.

but why tho? clit and peehole covered?! I wouldn't like that..

The clit's gone, not covered. The clit's gone in the type I.
You'll love it; not so "flappy", less "meaty", less slimy & disgusting. Looks so much better. Easier to clean. Tastes better too.
She'll still be able to feel enough, she'll never know the difference & won't complain if she gets it done young enough.
Hell, she'll defend that shit like it's totally cool to not have to admit her vag is inferior that way. Win-win all around bro.

you're fucking vile. lolis should love sex, not hate it. They don't get sloppy till teens :P

I guess I should've said that I'm femanon, hence beign skeptic about it being very pleasant. Never met a person who wouldn't like the above traits you listed.

>lolis should love sex, not hate it
They will; like I said, they'll still feel enough to get off. And if they get it done in infancy, they'll never know what it's like to have those extra bits.

If you look reeeeeealy hard, you can see the point I'm not at all trying to bury inbetween any lines.

uncut
keep it natty

The exterior ?
Suicide with (inaudible nigger jargon)

I just think it should be left unmutilated. Vagina and penis both. Seems more appealing and natural imo. Unless its due to sickness or disease that requires immidiate surgery. (or people that want sex change)

1000% agreement here femanon.

this

you can't un-cut it once it's cut.

Maybe in 100 years you can repair it, but now for either boys or girls it's permanent, hurts your sex drive, reduces your possible enjoyment (regardless of what the earlier poster says) and can even kill you.

Fuck circumcision.

agreed.

>regardless of what the earlier poster says
I think there was an attempt at a point there that was completely missed.

That's what the retarded muslims do.

Circumcised master race