Poorfag here. What is the fastest and easiest way of making money?

Poorfag here. What is the fastest and easiest way of making money?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/fehleno/
youtube.com/watch?v=V7nHKUAGyC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be rich.

Suck dick. For cash this time.

Sell drugs?

1. Rob some bitches
2. Suck dicks for money

Well user
>stealing (personally did this, stole beats and lifproof cases made about 250$ in two days)
>selling drugs (self explanatory, buy bulk)
>a job (although steady not fast)

That's all I can think of user. I was caught stealing and got a theft charge, although I'm thinking of stealing printer ink and selling it online.

Fraud

Give blood, assuming you don't have any blood related issues. Pretty sure they'll ask for the age of tattoos if you have any.

Prostitution

Thanks. I already have a job but the wage is only covering rent. I may start stealing.

lul

I am exempt from giving blood because I have epilepsy.

This.
At a truck stop.

When I was unemployed I went to the Gigs section of craigslist for one-off jobs. Mostly manual labor but it was legal and under the table. Really useful if you have any practical skills.

If you're a NEET, Fiver is tedious but relatively easy.

In that order?

Easy and fast means the amount that you make will be low. But, I'd say collect bottles and cans. Can't get much easier than that.

Camming

Be careful user, I don't know what to recommend to steal, just make sure it's something people will want to buy. If you need cash quick, try selling for cheaper then usually (I sold 100$ headphones for 55$ and they sold an hour after I listed) also try to stay away from stores like Walmart and target, those have well trained loss prevention and I learned that the hard way. If you get caught, don't say you we're planning on reselling.

Another thing I use to do was to buy a cheap pair of shoes from Walmart, go to kohls and put on a pair of nikes in the dressing room, place Walmart shoes in box, then I'd use wire cutters on the security wire and walk right out. Kohl apparently has good security, but i steal there often even now.

Don't bother with lifeproof cases, they won't have warranties and you can literally buy them for $30 on amazon depending on the model, You are better off selling knockoffs or fakes. To be honest, it is a very large hassle to steal expensive electronics, and you need at least one other person to help distract. Do not even bother with big name stores like best buy, and scope out the place for a couple days, like how many employees a shift, how many people are around, etc. You don't want a lot of people around because they will point you out to employees and you will be caught. Your partners in crime need to come in at different times, not all at one time, and preferably in different vehicles to make it even less suspicious. You need to bring your own shopping bag and have the inside lined with aluminum. You also absolutely, above everything, need to buy something. Also, if they ask to check your bag, remember your rights, they cannot check your bag unless they are law enforcement with a warrant on duty. It honestly isn't worth your time, and you could make more money sucking dick (I know you've been doing this already, but charge them money this time), and it also wouldn't land you in prison.

You can't give blood if you have tattoos, Period.

You've got to make a plan user. For example:

1. Buy a second hand Che Guevara T-shirt and a old copy of "The Capital"
2. Get yourself to the nearest political science university
3. Hang in the common areas where students go to chill, cross your legs in yoga position and pretend you are reading the book.
4. Bait the girls into talking to you
5. Present yourself as a "writer" currently writing a book about whatever cause may sound appealing to them: anti-cripto patriarchy, gender alchemy, whatever, just make it sound cool
6. Of the girls you talk to, try to find which didn't have a father figure
7. Of those, concentrate on the one that seems weakest.
8. Slowly dominate her on all levels.
9. Move to her apartment "to have piece and quiet for writing your book",
10. Live off her daddy's visa platinum
11. Spend all day shitposting and finding alternative ways to make extra money.

Fucking monster, i know that all women deserve death and all, but this? get help.

Why isn't half/b/ full of this anymore?

Don't mind me sir, I'm just a edgy depressed fuck.

Become truck driver.

Work.... Are you fucking stupid

Have a job

>/b is normie shit nowadays
or
>it was edgy shit back then too

hi guys,is there somebody in here kind enough to gift me borderlands 2 ? I will be your best friend forever !
my steam account link:steamcommunity.com/id/fehleno/

Legal options:
>borrow money
>get a job

Illegal options:
>sell drugs
>steal shit and sell it
>catfish guys and ask for money
>fraud
>credit card skimming/buy illegitimate credit card #

Getting a job

Dude this is perfect

> Be me
> Need money
> Upload hentai
> Put it through adfly links
> Advertise it on all boards of Sup Forums
> People actually click on it
> Get IP banned repeatedly
> Evade ban
> MFW
Pic related it's my adfly account

One great thing to steal is groceries; especially meat. Find other poor people in your poor area and offer to sell them packs of bacon or ground beef. It's untraceable and customers eat the evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7nHKUAGyC8
trailerparkboys_irl?

crypto if ur smart

if you're not prob robbing people

Warehouse work isn't that bad. No customers to deal with, it's simple enough to just kind of space out and autopilot, and the hours are great. The week leading up to Halloween I pulled 105 hours at $10 per. Decent leg exercise, too. Oh, and if you don't fuck up too much they'll let you wear headphones.

Crypto?

$10 an hour? That's gotta suck dude :(

This guy got it figured out user

Ouch... I get $17 an hour to powerwash trucks

>avoid get rich quick schemes. they never work
>get a real job and don't be picky about it.
>adapt to your current financial situation.
>take responsibility for your own behavior

Where are you guys from? My mate makes $30 an hour just stacking boxes.

>implying that stealing never got your water bill paid

Aussie fag? If so then your money isn't worth shit

why should you steal from others? they haven't done you anything, besides, stealing doesn't solve your problems in the long run

At least we have a proper educational system?

>legal AND under-the-table
Is this a joke? Czech'd, btw.

sexts get!
OP isn't asking for long term solutions, he wants money now

FUUUUUUCK
SOME FAGGOT STOLE THEM FROM MEEEEEEEEE
HIS WAS JUST A SHITTY FAILGET WITH NO GAIN

that seems like a lot of time for under $100

>rob some bitches
wouldnt do that or that pimp gonna make you his bitch

then i would recommend selling your belongings.
>there are no good short term solutions

That is even worse, not to mention that if he is asking for ways to get money short term, he has probably either done this, or has nothing of value to sell.

Sell your organs on the black market.
You could start with a kidney, half your lung or even sell your penis to a trans-man/woman.

Beset I've had. Was getting 7 to deal with fat shits in a grocery store before. Never going back.

Saving up to get some certs, besides. Won't be able to juggle these hours and a class.

But for the time being, I deal with a core group of 10 people with the rare temp and we're all too tired to get dramatic. I wouldn't take a customer service position for $20/h by comparison, I'd just have money enough to get a nicer gun and blow my brains out.

be mad.
he check'd em

>then you loose.
happened to me once. went full-mental-neet and lost fucking everything, including my apartment. but i got back on my feets doing like my first post suggested.

$10 warehouse guy here. VA in the US.

economy is taking a bit of a dirt nap, is the thing. Biggest industry around is mining, coal, limestone, and perhaps uranium if the ecological regulations keep falling off. Love to move if the family was willing, But none of them work and they'd all have to reapply for their welfare and such elsewhere, So that's a hard sell.

Sucks, man. Plasma was my side hustle, and the company I donated to started dicking me around with technicalities. Saying more more technicality and I'll be indefinitely deferred.

Where are you? At least 21, have a car?

drugs

Don't be picky with work.
There are always jobs.. Just swallow your pride and take whatever until something better comes along.

rob someone/ something

Cryptocurrency