Is she white? How come she looks like that?

Is she white? How come she looks like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this looks like a black and white photo but i cant be entirely sure

she's wearing makeup you fucking retard

She's white if you think she's white.

She has some Inuit background.

it depends on what you mean by white

since whiteness is a social and historical (and false) concept, she could be considered white depending on the definition you adopt

is Inuit white?

you tell me

so many bjork threads yes we're very excited

She's Icelandic. That's why she had mono lids.

That's funny : read pieces of a book from 1870ish - called basically anyone not a native American white - including Mexicans (cali history stuff)

>since whiteness is a social and historical (and false) concept
t. steve schlomoshekelveygreenbergenstein

What percentage of Inuit blood is the threshold to make an otherwise white person, no longer white?

She always portrays herself as "exotic" or "other" as possible, but types like her are not really completely unheard of in western Norway, and if you really examine her skull it's clearly a more elongated, rectangular (caucasoid) one.

The most "exotic" I would say is that she could maybe be some sort of ethnic Russian, very obviously not east-asian.
This is true, being "white" is a very English concept.
It's definitely possible, though I've seen this claimed several times but can't actually find any proof of it.

She is actually from Kyrgyzstan, but you didn't hear it from me.

imagine being Bjork's father
>d-d-did you cheated on me with a fucking chink?
her mother doesn't look asian either

>tfw no scruffy bjork mommy

I wouldn't want Selma to be my mom, even though she's a very sweet mum.

especially when she was a little girl...

Let's be serious here, how much of a possibility is fetal alcohol syndrome?

this site is for right-wingers only, sweetie

This is true. The only thing that matters is if the person belongs to your tribe.

that's not how it works

(not true, by the way)

I ts true though? The current concept of whiteness and pan Europeanism is a very recent (20th century) phenomenon. Try going back in time and telling someone that slavs and paddies are the sames as anglos.

no, it's Mongoloid race

And what race are Mexicans then? Negroid?

hey there, pal, mind going back to tumblr?

Caucasian, actually.

Caucasian = white

It's called Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder

reread what he said

wtf I hate björk's mom now

she's part Mongoloid. that simple.

She gets her looks from him you dunce. He has very clear cromagnid/lappoid tendencies that can be misinterpreted as "asiatic".
Mexicans aren't a race, but the vast majority are primarily some kind of Amerindid, some have Siberoid origin (like caucaso-nordid races) and some seem to have quite possibly Australoid origins.

Am I the only one that thought Bjork was a tranny? I could've sworn she was but found out she wasn't when I came to Sup Forums.