Dollthread?... dollthread

Dollthread?... dollthread...

can you change her expression?

Not really, I've been working on molding some teeth to help change that

i tried putting high corners on the top sides of the teeth to raise the sides of the mouth, but it didnt really do anything

Whered you get her.
How much.
Models name, etc.
I must have it.
For umm. Science of course.

this is a molly from dollhouse168

was about $1450 for the doll with TWO heads and 3 sets of eyes, 2 wigs

faggots

Thinking bout buying this sweetness of a doll (170 cm / 5,58). for 1700 € / 2000$. Waddaya guys think?

By the way anyone got a doll from 4woods? They look good as fuck but also really expensive

i think it weighs like 70-80lbs and would be horrible to lug around LOL... large breast arent for me either

Is this a fuck doll?
Also whats doll house168?

I don't mind the weight, I think it's pretty nice since the doll got the same height as me

also you can choose the size of the boobs on the sellers site, I'd probably pick a smaller size too

dollhouse168 is the company
and yes you can fuck it lol

gotcha

Do you buy directly from a site they have or what? Or do you use aliexpress or some other strange site?

i bought it through email (their customer service email from their website) and they used paypal... since then, paypal has prevented them from sells, so they went back to aliexpress

I like that face much more than the expressionless ones. I think that it's much cuter. Do you have any images of it standing up?

Shit. Well thanks for your help m8io. Your doll is lovely.

I love these threads :D doll doll doll doll

The disgusted look the chick on the right has...
Makes my dick all the harder.

what if i ordered one and this happened, fucking scary

to prison whit your little pedo ass!
well thats what would hapen here....

lol britfags... god those girls are ugly

its legal in the US, get over it

yeah fuck you cheeseburger chugging niggers, you can have guns and become filthy pedos anytime, im voting for trump for my own poor country you faggots see you in 2056

Me too, imo it removes some of that uncanny valley feel.

Unfortunately no standing pictures, most I've found were only seated. But on the sellers site there's an extra option for her feet so that she can stand up

And thats why the rest of the world is jealus of the US&a.... atleast i am =)

you seem mad... are you mad?... yea... youre mad...

here's a pic of me being a fat american.... lol oh wait, nm....

a disgusting basement dweller pedo at least

How hard is she to 'clean'?

same as a real kid, garden hose everything out until you're ready to fuck it again

you moron. If you fear a pedo having sex with a child, you should support dolls. A pedo with a doll sure won't be fucking around with kids.

Her hands look weird.

yea

theres no basements were i live, we're at sealevel

not very.. most of us owners pull out

LOL

theyre alright... they flex in weird places

Does she have a name?

Damn I wish could get one. Stupid canadian laws!

yea, sorry bro

Can't get them in my country :(

You can still buy regular dolls, just not the flat chested ones with the child looking heads. I would recommend the 136cm from wmdolls.

Norway*

This is a good alternative, its a good looking doll

So you guys are actual pedos then?
kys please

can't get them in mine either. Well not without serious bribing. But I have a solution. I go on 4 chan, edge myself with dolls an loli pics then have sex with my wife once I'm horny.

Astra's owner here. At work no pics to post, but I had a thought this morning: what if there was like a soft edge or sort of a hook thing on the ends of the teeth prostetic that would hold onto the corners of the mouth and move it into a smiling shape?

I am just interested in blue haired waifu dolls my size

you first.

No fuck that.. rather wait till it's legal in my country

HAhaahaha what the fuck!?!?

Well if it works I guess!

On a side note, how do you guys store your dolls? I am afraid that when I buy my blue haired chick someone will discover it since I don't have that much place (except attic) to store my stuff and I'd like to sleep with her. There's the chance tho I will leave her in my bed when I am in a hurry and some friend might be at my door wanting to come in

yeah, if you're in a country like mine that it's likely never to be legal, then hopefully in the near future, you can 3d print the doll mold form. You can probably order the metal skeleton of the doll without issue, Then you can build your own.

no dolls in diapers thread is boring.

This looks p fun. If I weren't a poorfag I would go out of my way and get one already

I was wondering anyway, can those stand upright properly anyway barefeet? I remember the one dude with the Gwen doll, which has weird iron balls on her feet, which look like that they'd make the doll lose all friction from it's feet. Are they on all dolls and what they're for?

Good taste user.

if its already illegal man...

i can fix that

I think my country gonna look over to the US and think it make sense that it's good to do, but if that takes forever I may make my own..

Unfortunately if i'm gonna make mine own.. it's gonna look like a 3D-printer took a shit.

How do i now if it is legal to buy one in my country?

Mine is stored in a bed, but even a bed can cause flat spots on your doll, suggested method is to remove the head and hang them from a stout closet bar. There are adapters for whatever the head connection system is.

Since I am not owning her yet I can't help you with that question, she got these iron balls on her feet too though telling by the standing option. I assume those balls are for balancing

How long till the flat spots appear? I'd just turn her every day when I am not using her, but no idea if that'd help

Just head down to the local city office and ask around, they'll help you out with all the relevant laws

I know.. but if i'm first gonna get a sex doll i want a quality loli doll.. not something similar

where in the EU are they leagal?

What is the best place for good quality loli dolls?

Dont their faces get all warped and retarded looking wiht a dick inside?

Same with real girls tbh

sadly i dont know... if your country has harsh obscenity laws or if lolicon is illegal, i would consider a doll illegal then...

catdoll or dollhouse168

yea, sadly

hard to tell, it's illegal in most EU places except... the netherlands? i think....

Bump, i too live in the eu and would like ti know aswell

>post ifunny pic
sigh... newfag, pls go...

i feel like trottla are TOO detailed.... and too scrawny lol... its also a shame you cant fuck them lol

Assuming you don't have CP or other illegal things, honestly this.
It'd trigger officers which feelsgoodman, but just go into a police station a town over (pref big one) and tell them you want to know the legalities on something for a friend.

>Makeup eyes

i think Germany and Spain are safe, maybe Finland

TBH I don't think it would help me much. No feedback. Just a lump of cold silicon. If I want to jack it I can use a pocket pussy for that and look at some cute girls on Youtube or something. I would never harm anyone IRL though. I have a couple of dollfies. I realised after I got them that a loli sex doll would not really be worth it to me. I would find it weird having it sitting there or in my bed. I need someone/something to talk to and answer back and be warm and attentive (might get a dog instead heh).

bestiality is a sin user

It's better than women though. Idk about dogs, but a mare is.

lawl...

i wanna try both

Oh, you should...

can we get some videos in here???

this. I can't orgasm without the kids groaning or saying it hurts when it goes in

fucking amen

seems impossible to find someone to let you and not sure how else to go about it lol

Permission won't be granted, from the owners atleast.
Depends more on the mare.

theres horses across the screet and 1 behind me house.... 2 more down the street.. and a whole cowfield LOL... but its all very visible, it would have to be the dead of night to try anything.. and with winter time coming, its too cold and rainy

Legal in Greece, got mine a few days ago. The fuckers forgot to put in the head screw so until the arrives I'm stuck with a headless doll.

lmao that sucks..

what doll did you get user?

This one but with natural skin tone.

Depends on the doll. TPE varies in hardness by doll and brand. At least that's what I hear, but I've also heard that there are only a couple of facilities that actually make the dolls and the websites all get their stuff from the same places.

I use a memory foam topped mattress and it hasn't been an amazing issue, your milage may vary.

WM 140 head 36, nice

Yeah I'm aware that the majority of pictures on aliex are the same doll with different heads/wigs. I wish there was a site with aliex prices that has a better selection and is just easier to customize your doll.

Very nice looking doll. I'm partial to heads 46 & 52, but that looks really sweet all the same.

Best one i've seen so far god damn..
where you get this one`?

Dollhouse168's Bel model... quite a cutie

Thanks bro, this was my first purchase and I got immediately hooked up and wanting to get a second one. Alas, if the head screw wasn't forgotten I'd post a few pics of her.

is legal to have these webms saved if loli illegal in your country?