Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

can i fuck you in the ass?

How much did you enjoy the new season of Rick and Morty faggot?

you're a faggot

Get fucking laid dumbfuck

Thinking that not studying in highschool makes you a genius has got to be the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

Op is a faggot confirmed

18 in high school with 169 IQ ?

Why are you so late then ? I know people with very high IQ's who got into Ivy League universities at your age

Also nice LARP faggot

Damn that bitch ugly

you are genuinely cute af

That's some scoliosis right there.

It's sad that you're still in high school. Most people in your position have already graduated college -- some with advanced degrees.

Also, sorry to hear that you're a virgin. Enjoy your hand.

>has 169 IQ
>still in high school at 18

2/10 to make me reply

Permavirgin

If you're so fucking smart, why are you copying other people's pasta?

>> genius level intelligence
>> can't write simple date on paper for photo
i'm out. fuck this troll and his shit excuse for a bait post

This thread is full of newfags.

IDD

Well I'm 6'6" and 182 lbs. 1v1 the almighty lankosaurus mate.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

t. you, an intellectual

You mean this this tier thread?

are you a girl?

you realize 180lbs is the average weight of someone who is like 5'11"

LITERALLY FUCKING HAD THIS SAME THREAD YESTERDAY GOD DAMMIT

bumped the thread to call people he doesn't know newfags because they're posting in the thread. you ok buddy?

He's a masterbaiter, and he's got you hooked.

nice copy-pasta

I don't eat well.

This must be a boy.
If it was a girl and had a IQ like this she would know the most important rule arround here:
tits or gtfo!

pupils are huge, put the adderall down.

also you'll never attract a quality mate with such a lopsided face you're just going to get used again and again

> Genius
> any frank Turner album that isn't tape deck heart
KEK

You say that you like things because you are smart. That's as dumb as saying you like Nascar because you are that dumb. I bet you like it up the butt. Faggot

IQ is for retards.