Depressed fags. Get in here!

Depressed fags. Get in here!

Other urls found in this thread:

aerisdies.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbxNCpG1NBY
theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/11/no-new-antidepressants-likely-next-decade-say-scientists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello

Hi. Life sucks doesn't it?

Whatcha need, Sup Forumsro?

What does the pic have to do with the subject?

Just wondering how to deal with this shit. Currently lowered to 10mg Citalopram thinking it would give me more energy. It didn't. Finding that most AD's don't do much for me.

Been struggling with crippling depression and PTSD for 12 years. Going to uni in 2 months and Im sad Ill have a bad experience

She looks sad?

Kissless virgin. Can't stand roasties.

If you were born on or before April 14th, 1994, you are not a millennial.
If you were born on or after April 15th, 1994, you are a millennial.

If you are butthurt about it, that only furthers my claim but let us look at it mathematically:

199.4 =/= 200.0
199.5 = 200.0

Midpoint of a year:
12 months / 2 = 6 months
30ish days a month / 2 = 15 days

6/15/1994 rounds up to 1995 which rounds up to 2000.
6/14/1994 rounds down.

>Why are you doing this?

Not to be a dick for sure, It's just I've noticed a significant distinction between myself (Pre-6/15/94) and my younger sibling (Post-6/15/94)
I would call it the Dial-up Generation (D-upG); A weirdo mixture of Gen X and Millennial's that is simultaneously both and/neither.
Basically, If you remember seeing internet cafe's but were too young to comfortably go into them, you are probably a D-upG.

D-upG grew up around " the older kids" Gen-X'ers who were in the stage of emerging adulthood, the so called "latchkey" generation and found role models in these slackers, the cynical and disaffected. Being pre-internet, they could actually normally absorb what parts of this previous GenX they liked, and deviate from in an attempt at self-identity without the pressures of an active social media life encroaching upon them.

Their puberty lined up most with web 1.0, so aerisdies.com/ was holy.
The www is aesthetically noted by D-upG while GenX thinks of it as a "website" and millennials see it as aerisdies.com

Lastly, by the time (Post-6/15/94) is 15 (2009) The myspace/facebook conversion is solidified, and AOL is obviously dead. Thus is the completion of the death st-*cough* sorry, Web 2.0 and the beginnings of #staring_at_your_phone.

Does she have to be naked to be sad ?

sup

Sounds like you need to visit your psychiatrist for a change in medication or dosage. What have you been prescribed before that didn't work for you?

I normally don't consider myself sad, but it's been a week now and I feel depressed as fuck. I've partied a lot the weeks before and the hangovers might been the reason why I was in such a good mood all the time

I like young girls. That makes me sad because I am old and stand no chance.

Have you seen a professional about your condition?

What’s your margin of error?

>get in here
I'm always here.

Is this what a depressed woman looks like ?

It does but mostly because I don't have a goal to live for.

Are you opposed to naked women?

Botox is an option

that painting is beautiful

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbxNCpG1NBY helped me.

Mirtazapine (pooped out)
Citalopram (seems to have pooped out)
Some other drugs I could not stand the side effects of. I forget all the names. I've not heard anything about any new drugs available. Seems like they have given up on the depressed. Maybe they hope to lower the population by way of suicide.

I miss the old days when things seemed more enjoyable and interesting, and I didn't wake up everyday depressed and sad. Tried some old shit, like video games, movies, TV shows, that sorta stuff, generally things I liked, but it genuinely does nothing for me now, sigh

Same. My problem I guess is that I don't have any outlets. I don't work due to ill health. I spend too much time indoors and don't meat many people even when I do go out. Winter is coming and it's making it worse. I don't have any motivation to exercise and eat/drink too much shit. I wish I had someone to help motivate me. I know it is making me worse (I feel sick and tired a lot).

Have you tried Prozac? Paxil? Those are two that I've been on. Seemed to help.

They don't care

theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/11/no-new-antidepressants-likely-next-decade-say-scientists

Plenty, one gave up on me eventually, the others just couldn’t help either. It fucking sucks

I am due to see my GP tomorrow so may pester him to try it.

Tried medical marijuana?

start working

I saw a couselor once a week for 12 weeks. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. I found it useful but it has not cured me.

I am trying other things like CBD and even Nicotine while vaping (yeah I know it's addictive and generally not good for the heart etc). I just need something for my anxiety but the downside is I feel dopey all of the time (no ebergy).

Just remember to give new meds a fair shot. I hear so many people saying they didn't feel better after a week or two and stopped taking their SSRIs. That shit takes a while to fully kick in.

Yeah it made me really unproductive. I usually resort to heavy drinking which I know is shit for my health.

Luckily my meds have killed my anxiety. I feel so numb all the time though, my mind won’t open up because of the PTSD which fucking sucks. I need to go under repetitive deep hypnosis and meditation to see if that helps

This is probably the best answer. My brother seems to doa lot better since he went back to work. He much like me gets anxiety attacks and depression. I guess it cannot harm to look for work. I know computers so it should not be that hard to find something. Even if it's low paid shit.

Everyday:

Enough Water
Talk to someone
Watch a Comedy
30mins Cardio
Clean your room
If you must jerk off, do it in a mirror or webcam and watch your self

>just stop being a pathetic faggot really

Don't use paxil at all. One of the worst anti anxiety drugs out there. I was on it for a long time and coming off it was hell. I also was on venafaxaline. Ive tried 15+ AD and AA drugs. Venafaxaline worked best. But id recommend stopping all meda and picking up marijuana. Havent felt better.

I'm depressive.
I have general anxiety disorder.
Going through a panic moment.
Meeting a doctor for a medical paper in an hour.

I love you. I suffer with you too.

It’s not about being a pathetic faggot dude...people with crippling depression combined with other illnesses don’t think the same way as others. I work, eat healthy, go to the gym, but that doesn’t cure the shit going on in my head

wellbutrin makes me so scared of everything.

Same with me. And after a while, pretending becomes unbearable. I just can't pretend to enjoy things and almost everything I have to endure, really fucking sucks. I don't know man, at this point maybe I should just an hero tbh

Kudos to the artist that created this image. Very well done.

>implying there is a cure

There is only perspective. You are not changing your view enough. You must push yourself beyond the mundane, The depression is a result of static thoughts, a lack of motivation. You do realize that our brains can override the biochemistry with thought ?

I just started taking Wellbutrin in addition to my Prozac. Almost a week into it now.

Everytime I try forcing to change my view I get sucked back in to my old thought process. I really want to change my brain chemistry but no matter how many meds I take, cognitive therapy I do, nothing works

All problems milenials have are from your incopetence to choose a developer, also from the fact, that your interfaces suck and nobody told them they can do own, and in case they came up with own they've bean beaten by you, because you can do better. You litterally gave me no better option to use internet then a computer with your botnet. You fucked it up and blame it on the victims.

>>>
Also psychiatric pills won't help ANYBODY out of depression caused by Psychiatric industry,.

how are the side effects so far? mine made me retarded

this also depends on where you grew up

It all seems so simple when people put it in words. Just change your attitude, be more positive, productive.

And I'm here like... yeah I used to be able to do that, now I'm not, that's the problem.

I haven't noticed any side effects yet. Though yesterday on the phone, I did kind of have trouble organizing my thoughts when telling some stories.

Meds are the problem, I don't see how serotonin not being reuptaken helps you with serotonin realese on right purpose. Really no fucking way to act like that.

>have shitty job
>start programmer studies
>cant study properly again
>havent studied in months
>cant motivate anymore again
Help.

Cure for depression in another thread.

different person, but ive tried prozac, side effects were bad

moclobemide had the lowest side effect profile of any medication. fluvoxamine was the most effective,but had side effects (typical ssri effects)

i havent been on moclobemide long enough to say whether or not its effective though

>spot the autist

im on the same boat.

get adderall or vyvanse.

Only people that haven’t been through it give that advice, like I’d give all my money to have your mindset and be mentally healthy.

Hey.
I finished beating depression 4 months ago.
You can do it too user. I know you can.

different person, but i cant take it on wellbutrin without absolutely tweaking the fuck out. but not taking it my attention span is 30 seconds before i want to kill myself again

Yeah I might need to change meds, something has to change in my brain.

The point isn't which generation you belong to, but it's just this reality itself.

It's some /x/ stuff here. Really. I don't believe in conspiracies, but I think our reality is just the "regular" one.

No magic, no aliens, no god, no paranormal. Nothing. just plain stupid ass human sins reality. Live, work, die.

It's boring. Im not lazy at all, but I can find no joy in anything. Work is boring, but it has to be done, because otherwise I would be starving.

My motor is done, but killing myself wouldnt be an option, because I could bet seconds after it some magic shit would be discovered, but not for me because I would be dead alreay.

So I stay alive and live my misery mediocre live, while others get rich and fancy, while some of my oldest friends are already dead.

I'm a depressed faggot. I know I'm lame and I have problems so I just keep it in till the day I kill myself. ANYWAY, here's my butt.

how?

Tell me about the side effects you experienced?

I just upped my dose of venlafaxine from 150 mgs to 300 mgs.

Started in Thursday and it's killing my stomach but I guess it'll be worth it.

damn. I only use Vyvanse after I feel burnt out. It´s funny how you start realizing how people around you, no matter how much the say they care/worry about you, don´t really give a fuck about anything else but things that affect them directly.

>TL;DR: fuck everything, keep walking.

having that said, I feel an extremy grudge against those who said I could count on them for anything and just said what was polite to say on a situation like that (were they see you going through a hard time).

I feel like I have no real reason to get out of the bed in the morning, like a painful ritual I must to just because it became a habit, like brushing your teeth or taking a shower.

then I start feeling angry at people who really did nothing wrong to me, but weren´t there when I needed them.

At the end I just keep studying to get a better job and move out of my current one, pay my debts and try to excel at everything I do (at least profesionally speaking), but I just see all the path I have to walk and it feels like its way to fucking long.

I dont bitch about it to often (except for this post, which I use to blow off some steam with random strangers that don´t know me and will never do, like you and me). But this is just a reminder for me to keep walking and stop bitching.

drop the wellb and take the amphetamine with a lighter anti-d

killing myself tomorrow

Spoken like someone that’s not experienced actual depression.

>being sad or upset doesn’t mean you have depression.

Imagine wanting to be motivated, but nothing motivates you. Imagine that the only thing in life that you want, is to want something worth wanting. It’s a spiral that never ends.

No amount of going to the gym or talking to people or ‘overriding biochemistry with thought’ (which is a fucking retarded thing to say) will fix it.

Are you taking it with food?

this.

I´m afraid that after I "fix" my current issues, I will still feel the way I do now.

that some tasteful nudity

>mfw 500,000 Guardianistas are now on suicide watch

No I usually don't eat until i get home from work

>Imagine

Do you realise that this why you are depressed. Its a terrifying thought as all your bullshit therapy and drugs are nothing as long as you decide that its over. You are a coward that loves their depression. You force yourself to be down. You might aswell kys but its not the only option. Move toward something, release the good chemicals, even if its toward your death

No, the chick is beautiful. The painting is just a pointless rendition of a photograph, with no insight into the subject.

all lsd was exsacerbate my mental ilness

This seems to check out, but April? 6th month of the year is June..

Old fat guy here. I used escitalopram and the gym to help me get out of a decade long funk.

I've lost 40lbs and I'm keeping on keeping on... Oh and I'm fucking a younger chick that my buddies are like "dayyyyum dude, you upgraded" she wants the dick 2-4 times every night, in the ass too.

There's hope out there, you have to want it.

Absolutely. Get some coke and get a whore.

Show me photo

40mg citalopram depressed user signing in.... hey all

Hey old man, you SUCK

There are some medications that need to be taken with milk or food. Just water will cause an upset stomach. When I take mine in the morning, my stomach will get funky if I don't eat something with it.

Clitoris, yes

I’ve been in and out of therapy for years, user. On meds, off meds, it’s all the same to me. The only time that I’ve found any motivation is when I can convince myself to ‘want’ something.

If I were to try and give advice, I’d ask that you have a long hard think and try to find a shred of desire, and hold on to that feeling while you attempt to chase it down.

That feeling is better than whatever mask you wear to trick the people around you, even if it’s only fleeting.

The trouble with that is it is fleeting. You feel great while the drug is active. You get laid. Couple of days later you are back to square one. It becomes too costly to feed that habit and addiction is worse.

I am trying CBD right now since I cannot get MJ legally in the UK and skunk just sends me paranoid.

I could never cum on Lex. Just jacking it for hours was fun tho

>Spoken like someone that’s not experienced actual depression.
Was waiting for someone to play the No True Scotsman fallacy. Fact is, the guy is right. Not only can you override biochemistry with thought, biochemistry is largely the result of thought.

You're depressed because you indulge your depression. You sit around feeling sorry for yourself all the time. Nothing will change until you make the decision not to do that. But you're a lazy fuck, so you make excuses instead.

Someone explain to me what it's like to be depressed? Also, what do SSRI's do to depressed people?

i'm depressed because i cannot go back in time to high school and fuck my female classmates

i really want to be 16 again and get to fucking those girls

especially that one popular girl in french class who had eyes for me but i didn't want to cheat on my gf with

dammit

>be forever alone in my early 30's
>live alone
>lost my career, making just enough to pay my mortgage
>have hearing damage from working with loud equipment that has given me loud tinnitus and hyperacusis
>every day is torture with this constant screeching in my head
>loud noises make my condition worse, work makes my condition worse
>lost all of my friends when they got married
>I cannot go to the movies, bar, or any other place that plays loud music meaning socializing is near impossible.
>There seems to be only one way out of this wage slave way of life.

You’ve no idea what you speak of. Take your internet crash course in ‘psychology’ elsewhere, bub.

Funny you say that because as much as the bitch turns me on, the last 2 times we fucked, I didn't nut.

That side effect comes and goes for some reason

balance it out. Do it once a month and remind yourself everyday that this is what your working and saving for, you gotta AIM at something.

explore uk options available; johns wort / kratom

No need, it's all but identical to the painting.

The """artist""" may have added the cheesy coastal scenery, but he hardly deserves credit for that.