I have a tight foreskin, sex hurts. how do i fix this?

i have a tight foreskin, sex hurts. how do i fix this?

Cut it. Phimosis can cause infections and girls love cut dick anyways.

you mean get circumcised?

how tight? I used to have a tight foreskin and I just stretched it and its fine now.

stretching, it works
circumcision should be a last resort solution (and not performed on infants) but there's a profit to be made

just start slowly jerking off and stretching it, dont go and get cut if theres anything you can do

I can pull it back, but not if my penis is even semi erect. i got these rings to stretch it out, but they're difficult to put in and they aren't very effective. I heard there's so type of steroid cream you can get, but i don't want to waste money if doesn't actually work.

I do, but it hurts as soon as i go fully erect. there is not a hope in hell i could stick in a vagina with the foreskin back, because its so tight on the glans it fucking hurts

I had phimosis, first they gave me some cream and told me to stretch it until it hurts, it didn't work so I was circumcised. Happened when I was like 14. Go visit a GP and ask for professional advice, we can't judge it here.

That picture is shit. I was cut at the age of 5 cause my doctor was either a jew or didnt know the difference between the adhesion of glans and foreskin and real phimosis...

i have no medical insurance and i'm fucking broke. So i just want a solution that doesn't involve paying a doctor to google the best treatment for me

Do what all the other smegmafags do. Post about why its wrong to get circumsized, and ignore the fact that your pecker hurts and looks like ET.

smega isn't a problem if you fucking shower dude. and apparently people with a foreskin that isn't tight as fuck have a lot more pleasure from sex than mutilated jews do.

thats how mine was. i didn't use any products to stretch it. I'd just full it back then try to get hard and push it back up when it hurt too much. did that pretty much daily until I could get all the way hard with it pulled back.

*pull it back

Get circumsized

fuck dude i have the same thing, im 21 and a wizard. the reason im a wizard is that im scared im gonna tear the foreskin if i try to fuck the girl. my confidence is fucked up i dont even approach girls now

This sounds promising. Thanks user

can u penetrate with the tight foreskin, or do u use a condom and lubrication? maybe it will loosen up the more u have sex

yes, its really fucking with my confidence too, i've been with a few girls and i can't get hard because when they start to jerk me off, they pull too hard and don't get why it won't go back properly.

i can't, but it doesn't really feel good, it hurts and because of that i can't stay hard. don't think i have erectile dysfunction, i'm pretty sure its just because it hurts instead of being pleasurable. masturbating is never painful for me

i showed my dick to a doc, he pulled it back when my dick was flaccid(why would i be hard lol) he check something, theres a string there connecting some tissues. he said that the string is of normal length and this is not a case of phimosis. so if u can pull it back when flaccid, ur in the clear. Just need to stretch it out or my advice use a lot of lube and i mean a lot, have u ever even tried lube? it works like magic believe me

Oh my fucking lord, did I just see a response that makes sense on /b??

That might be scoliosis

sound advice, i'll try it!
loooool

I had a tight foreskin
I thought stretching was enough
Loset virginity, missionary. I was fine.
I fucked my gf doggy style the day after
Blood everywhere
Broke it

Go and take profesional advice