Found out sodapoppins address!

Found out sodapoppins address!

Who wants to joker around? Don't live in the amercuhs, so can't partake. Address is 1602-1604 S 3rd St, Austin, TX 78704, if anyone is interested. Hes at the hospital right now though, so if anyone wants to swat him its probably better to do it later.

Pink Twink

What did he ever do to you?
swatting never leads to anything good

Nypa

are you a faggot or what?

No respect for people who just wanna create drama or problems for the fuck of it. Do you ever think about consequences?

youre definitely a fag, maybe you should concider reddit?

Funny huh? Everyone who disagrees with you elongs on reddit or 9gag or whatever? Just because someone knows basic manners doesn't mean they aren't as much of a social reject as you, it just means they're maybe less subtle about it.

leave chance alone you fat faggot

Dude, you're on a website of social rejects. Fuck off if you AREN'T a social reject.

I just said i am. Where's your point?

u dont fuck with the streamer when swatting u fuck with the police the most, why would u hinder their work

Thank you

>> Hurr I'm such a "social reject"
>> Hurr my mommy makes me do my homework and forces me to have basic hygiene
>> Hurr I'm such a reject guis, I'm going to go fornicate on a website to try to find other bratty kids like me to make me feel more secure about being a hard

DUDE since when is this some sort of "social reject club" not everyone here is some edgy teen going through puberty

Glad to see there's some common sense here

Imagine being this cuck
>mfw

And there comes the "cuck" as usual. Don't know what to do in an argument? Call someone a cuck, that'll show them xDDDD

sry dyslexic
why? because your biggest idol might get shot when swatted? boo fucking hoo
they're assholes anyway, so who cares
what the fuck is this website, you guys used to be cool and fuck shit up, now you all just post traps and YLYL

the fuck is this, youre thanking him for agreeing with you? why not add upboats and downboats also, and delete posts with too many downboats

Thats not even his house lmao have you even looked up the adress in google view? Thats looks nothing like the mansion he lives in now

leave chance alone. u loserish neckbeard

I’m not the one you’re arguing with, dickbutt. Square fags like you are boring as fuck. Fuck off back to r9k

Holy shit the quality of Sup Forums has really gone down

For you newfags, Sup Forums used to be all about fucking with people famous or not.

Guess it's just the new reddit now.

Damn he must have really fell on hard times

>they're assholes
who you gonna call when u get robbed faggot, you just proved that ur 16 at best and saw some Sup Forums stories on some shitty website or in a thread and u wanna do that. do ur homework theres school tomorrow

No one gives a fuck where he lives, get his nudes

You know kids, when I'm feeling a "little edgy" and want to pathetically troll someone else, I just jerk off. I feel 200x better. Maybe you should just go look at some titties and jerk your little want for a minute

Whenever someone says something you disagree with you just start spouting retarded terms like "cuck" and then rub your 15 year old weewee to your favorite anime.

Second that

Just looked at it in street view, out of curiosity. Why does America have so many shit houses like this?

Or... You know... Society shifted a bit to not bring that level.of trolling to those that DON'T deserve it and instead do it to people that do?

If this fucking guy in OPs message was a pedo, or was being an asshole to society then by all means give him some karma.

Personally, I only attack those that deserve it, and you should too brother

Sad thing is, that's downtown, and any houses out there ain't cheap.
He may be doing well, but too stupid to move somewhere nicer that's more affordable.

I mean if you've seen his house tour you'd know he lives in a literal mansion.

"xd baited loser xdxd"

fucking retards, how about check the dates you stupid shitfaces, OLD ASS SHITS YOURE LOOKING AT FROM APRIL 2014, NEW HOUSE BUILT RIGHT THERE

compare 2017 satellite pictures from google earth to street view, its rebuilt house

...That's not his house you fucking retards.

Yes, because when someone has a different opinion than yours it's called bait.

> Being this delusional

I'm worried about you user... Did Cindy reject you at school again?

I haven't, so I'll take your word.
Almost was a good troll, but it looks like 10 seconds of research could save one of these people from getting cuffed.
High fives all around, guys.

>Personally, I only attack those that deserve it, and you should too brother

fucking fuck shit cunt horsefuck newfag the THE FUCK OUT ALREADY FUCK SHTI E OIJHGASEUIR AÖSOEFAWSÖOEJASEf

YOU THINK YOURE ANONYMOUS OR SOME SHIT? GO BUY A ANONYMOUS MASK AND GO PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS FAG

>society shifted

Wow. You may need to see a doctor to get your head out of your colon.

I highly doubt it.

We just got an influx of people like you who ruin the fun.

Almost fagboi