The three methods Trump uses to defend himself;

1) delegitimize the media - "fake news!"
2) whataboutism - deflect any complaint with "what about Clinton doing x"
3) trolling - just anger your critics

Other urls found in this thread:

lawandcrime.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/
vice.com/en_uk/article/evb4zw/why-so-many-white-supremacists-are-into-veganism
youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
vice.com/en_us/article/4wb999/dear-straight-guys-its-time-to-start-putting-things-in-your-butt
vice.com
youtu.be/XNkjDuSVXiE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone cant think for themselves I see

I don't think he does that intentionally. He is just a self obsessed demagogue. Lies when it is convenient, doesn't matter what about.

Yes, it's called having an argument. You should try it.

John Oliver uses Sup Forums? I didn't know a pickle with glasses could type.

Put down the mirror if it pisses you off.

Lol
Are you kidding me?
99% of b/tards would suck trump off and take his dick in the ass, and would pay money for that.
not thinking for themselves on b/ is being a trumptard. Everybody fucking does that.

> argument

I'm starting to realize that conservatives don't actually speak English. It's just some weird dialect that has English homophones, but where the words mean completely different things.

> Defending himself = wrong-doing
Fuck-off, Op.

I am not OP, but I can see your strawman is retarded.
He doesn't say that defending himself is wrong. Defending himself with lies and deflection is.

>2) whataboutism - deflect any complaint with "what about Clinton doing x"

Ignoring the trail of dead bodies, sold weapons, and massive pay offs.

>Muh Russia
>Muh racist trump
Why is he racist?
>Because he is

What does "argument" mean to you, friend? To me, in my own words, to argue is to have a conversation with the intent of proving either the side you take on an issue right or the side your opponent takes wrong or, if you'd care to google it, "an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one." If not that, what definition do you use?

> "Defends himself with lies"
Do you even know what a strawman is? You just proved my point that wrongdoing is implied in OP's post.

>Ignoring the trail of dead bodies, sold weapons, and massive pay offs.
Yep. Also Hillary literally eats children and wear burka on the beach.
Unfortunately, election is over. You can't hide behind her forever.

Trump is racist because he said that no mexicans can make a ruling on his case. Or that mexico sends rapists, murderers and thiefs. Pick any reason you like more.

Right, but user was saying that deploying

>1) "fake news!"
>2) whataboutism
and
>3) trolling

amounts to an argument. It doesn't.

Seriously, it's ridiculous.
>"H-how can you support that RACIST!?"
>"I prefer his politics to Clinton's and I don't see how he's racist at all. Could you provide some examples, please?"
>"*starts talking about a completely different issue like Mexicans or Muslims (a nationality and a religion respectively, not races)*
See? Hahaha.

Dude, it totally does.

It is implied. And he is right.
But that is not what you said.
You said
which nobody said, you silly cuck. That is why that is a strawman, dumbo. You just chose to interpret it this way because otherwise you can't defend that retarded shit.

>You just proved my point that wrongdoing is implied in OP's post.

No, wrongdoing is manifestly certain given Trump's words and actions. The post just describes that state of affairs.

>>(a nationality and a religion respectively, not races)*

Fine. He's just a hysterically frightened aggressively ignorant xenophobe who isn't racist.

So racist can only hate blacks? Ok, you can replace "racist" with "nazist" (mexico is a nation, isn't it?), if it makes you feel better about your electoral choices.
It is kinda all about semantics, neither of those options are great.

Try again. He wants to remove CRIMINALS, regardless of where they come from or what they look like, from the country. Why don't you?

So you just disregard everything that was said and make a retarded claim again? Leave it to trumptards to lower the bar every time.
I mean, I could argue with you, but you are apparently won't even be able to read it, so why bother?

> "an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument."

> OP has not provided context to his claims.
> You agreed with my statement
> You make further claims about contexts and examples that have not been provided by OP.

Nice try, armchair philosopher.
Let's see if OP clarifies each of his three statements with examples.

Okay, thanks for admitting (albeit a thinly veiled admission) you can't or won't disprove what I said. Have a good day.

Man, you are a fucking retard, aren't you?
> You agreed with my statement
I didn't. How retarded do you have to be to think that?
Nobody needs to clarify anything. When it trumptards who come to the defend of his master, facts go out of the window. Only feels matter. Check out this cuck for example

Ahahaha!
>dem projections

I don't admit it, cuck. I just think I have better chance's at teaching monkey a sign language and then getting a reasonable discussion with it than with you.
But trumtards always try to give their own retarded spin on anything that is said. I don't doubt you will do it again. So carry on, don't let me occupy any more of your time.

>> You make further claims about contexts and examples that have not been provided by OP.

I was referencing empirical reality when I said Trump does wrong. OP's post does the same. I mean, are you actually asking for a crayon drawing explaining instances where Trump has trolled people or brought up Hillary Clinton as a red herring when criticized?

Fuck off.

1. the media is about ratings, not news. this is confirmed by their own people
2. it's a tool to point out leftist hypocracy, but I suppose it's a weak approach when dealing with those with no standards.
3. every decent person appreciates good bantz

these methods are all tremendously effective

No no no, I insist. What was so wrong about what I had said? I have the time, don't worry. You said your piece, I said mine, now it's your turn again. That's a discussion. That's how things get done, how minds get changed.
>implying

Here is my statement

Here is yours:
> He doesn't say that defending himself is wrong. Defending himself with lies and deflection is.

Mine:
> You just proved my point that wrongdoing is implied in OP's post.

Here is yours
>It is implied. And he is right.
>But that is not what you said.
> which nobody said, you silly cuck. That is why that is a strawman, dumbo. You just chose to interpret it this way because otherwise you can't defend that retarded shit.

So I am either wrong because I misquoted him what he said, which I did not.

Or I am correct, because I called it out as wrong-doing, which you agreed with me that is what was implied. I even clarified that was the intention.

One does not have to look far on the internet to demonstrate that outlets like CNN selectively edit what Trump says to make their clickbait angles work.

Which is one why Trump calls them Fake News, because the rhetoric sticks.

Where else have Media outlets been proven to be fake news?

Every single prediction poll made about the US election results.

Do you and OP even understand the distinction between rhetoric or dialectic.

>One does not have to look far on the internet to demonstrate that outlets like CNN selectively edit what Trump says to make their clickbait angles work.

Dude, they just read his Tweets verbatim and show footage of him speaking. Trump is clickbait. That's why he won.

>1. the media is about ratings, not news. this is confirmed by their own people
Doesn't make them illegitimate though.
Do you think America would be better off with only government media?
2. I just can't calmly whatch as you butcher the word. Repeat it with me "hypocrisy". With i and with s, not a and c.

The news is fake af you cuck. Kys

Well, what was wrong is that you just disregard what other side has said to make you very far stretching unrelated point.
Why do you believe that other people owe you a courtesy of answering your point if you don't bother to answer theirs?

>So I am either wrong because I misquoted him what he said, which I did not.
Op:
1) delegitimize the media - "fake news!"
2) whataboutism - deflect any complaint with "what about Clinton doing x"
3) trolling - just anger your critics
You:
If you really think that this is not misquoting - you should really consider drinking bleach.

He'll come up with a real defense as soon as you come up with a legitimate attack.

And yet he also won despite most of the major news organizations running hit pieces on him, and running polls indicating he had no chance of being president.

You're failing to consider also that:
- Hillary was always a shit candidate who should have never had the democratic nomination
- The American population is sick of divisive identity politics from the Democratic establishment and their "People of Colour" mouth pieces

I have one for you.
How about Supreme court overturning trumps travel ban?
I think that was a great meme.

Please show me on the thread where I did such a thing. I honestly had no idea. I'd be glad to reiterate my point for you until you understand it.

You are too lazy to go two posts up? Or to intentionally daft to understand when you did it?
Or just unintentionally daft?
Either way, fuck off.

>And yet he also won despite most of the major news organizations running hit pieces on him, and running polls indicating he had no chance of being president.

Yes. He's a clickbait president who defied expectations. So what?

Okay, I disagree with your attitude but respect your right to have it. Have a good one, mate. :)

> I'd be glad to reiterate my point for you until you understand it.
You mean, just repeating what he said verbatim? Like the pussy thing? I guess it talks more about him than about media.

No, because I quoted OP exactly. What I did was use rhetoric to suggest the missing context, hence the = sign.

But you agreed with me. So my rhetoric is correct.

>Doesn't make them illegitimate though.
>Do you think America would be better off with only government media?

I don't know if you live in the US user or even understand the news's owners but we don't have "government news" save CSPAN. Unless you count the fact that every mainstream news channel (even PBS) is funded by political pundits.
America needs independent news sources more than ever, so that reporting can be unbiased.
Please don't forget that on top of all that, mainstream news all comes from 3 corporations. Can't really escape Time Warner, AT&T, or Disney if you watch TV anymore.

"Clickbait" President could be taken to mean a number of ways. What I take it to mean is that he is an effect orator and writer who is able to command attention and drive news cycles.

Love him or hate him, many people would benefit to study how and why he is so effective at what he does.

I quoted him exactly and used rhetoric to suggest context.

Which you agreed with. So I am correct.

Travel ban remains unturned.
Only a couple tiny circuit courts tried but federally the ban remains.
Btw not a Muslim ban.

>Doesn't make them illegitimate though.
From the same source, they admit the whole russian collusion this is a big nothing burger, but keep pushing it. Also:
lawandcrime.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/

Dozens of other examples if you care to look around.

>Do you think America would be better off with only government media?
Long run, probably not, but maybe, but it's not as simple a choice of MSM or Feds, either. I have a hair more respect for the BBC than I do for CNN, but that doesn't say much.

What, "grab 'em by the pussy?" I don't see how that's relevant. It doesn't bar him from being a good president. It's not a valid argument against him or for Clinton. It's just a few words, "grab 'em by the pussy." It doesn't mean a thing. Clinton said far more questionable shit in my opinion.

He didn't say Trump defending himself was wrong.

>affects only and all muslim countries
>not a muslim ban
shiggy diggy doo, where are you?

Number one to criticize and deligitimize Trump is to use and spread arguments from news outlets like CNN, good going op you are a sheeple that believes everything you've been told.

>to use and spread arguments from news outlets like CNN

Yes, CNN is definitely being unfair to him by reading his tweets and showing footage of him speaking and acting.

>From the same source, they admit the whole russian collusion this is a big nothing burger, but keep pushing it.

*Pat's annon on the back for bringing up project Veritas*

Oh and honestly the BBC is equal parts fucked.
Should really read some of the shit Vice puts out. Old timey folks (truest newfags) thought I was reading the onion when I read it out to them.

Because we definitely need more mainstream media like this:
vice.com/en_uk/article/evb4zw/why-so-many-white-supremacists-are-into-veganism

>>affects only and all muslim countries
>>not a muslim ban
>shiggy diggy doo, where are you?

Silly user. Didn't take geography.
youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
Indonesia on the ban list?
How about Pakistan India Egypt or Saudi Arabia? Singapore on it?

I love how the same people that bash the news as being fake, take the long dick of fox with on question - as if fox wasn't one of hte first networks to make the switch to opinion/propaganda DURING shows, not just during commercials

>the whole russian collusion this is a big nothing burger,

You guys would still be saying that if Trump were on video on the colludingest day of his life using an electrified colluding machine.

>I love how the same people that bash the news as being fake, take the long dick of fox with on question

Naw. Do like some of Tucker Carlson but otherwise it gets old after a while.
Face value is probably inflated.
Think whatever you like user. (Yes samefag who rebutaled travel ban.)

exactly what the dems have been doing for decades

those are all muslim contries arent they? middle eastern racial population is mostly muslims

>colludingest day of his life using an electrified colluding machine.

Do you know what collusion is? Did you know it's actually not an illegal activity? You probably wouldn't know CNN's collusion with Hillary Clinton during the presidential debates. Or her conspiracy with the Russian uranium industries. I mean do you remember the Haitian crisis? Conspiracy is a crime. Colluding with my girlfriend right now on when I'm heading over to her place.

>those are all muslim contries arent they? middle eastern racial population is mostly muslims
You think?
None of them are on the ban list.

i didnt read the ban list but it was definitely only muslims

I'm willing to toss BBC a small bone because it might be legitimately illegal for them to hold right wing views.

Vice used to be good, then Gavin left and it became a dick cramming contest
vice.com/en_us/article/4wb999/dear-straight-guys-its-time-to-start-putting-things-in-your-butt

north korea isnt muslim

>vice.com/en_us/article/4wb999/dear-straight-guys-its-time-to-start-putting-things-in-your-butt
>straight
>things in your butt
????????????
Like.
???????????????????????????????

came on this here only

Someone watched Kike Oliver last night and just regurgitates what someone else said. Nice job.

He's right tho...

>vice.com
That's all you need to know now, user.

Oh god, it's horrible...

Trump sucked China's dick so we wouldn't get nuked, what a fag. Anyone that supports him is a fag.

Bump

It was a TACTICAL suck, dumbfuck. Obviously getting nuked should be low on our to do list. China'll get theirs eventually.

>Do you know what collusion is? Did you know it's actually not an illegal activity?

Ah, so that's the next line you retards are gonna take. "Even if he colluded with Russian agents to swing the election his way, it wasn't illegal! Ha! HA!"

> You probably wouldn't know CNN's collusion with Hillary Clinton during the presidential debates

And Donna Brazile was fired for it.

>Or her conspiracy with the Russian uranium industries.

Lol, you should actually read about what happened. This is just pure straw grasping whataboutism, just like OP alluded to.

MAGA!

What did OP get wrong? Trump doesn't troll people? He doesn't routinely gesture to Hillary Clinton to deflect criticism?

youtu.be/XNkjDuSVXiE
This is Being Hit on the Head lessons, you festering gobyutit.

I love u

you know what though fella? I hope he is colluding. Hell, I hope him and Putin are fucking each other. I hope they're the first international LGBT world leaders and as 'progressives', you're just salty you didn't do it first.

>you know what though fella? I hope he is colluding. Hell, I hope him and Putin are fucking each other.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Trumpism.

>salty

You're just salty the South lost the Civil War.

The presence of Muslims in his banned countries is merely an unintended coincidence.

There are criminals everywhere. So what, every American convicted of a crime should get deported?

Or should we just preemptively deport all of the South, since they're statistically more likely to commit violent crime?

Why would I be salty about the South losing the war? They were a bunch of democrat faggots with no navy and with an ego unable to handle the loss, they used their abandoned working class as patsys, labeled them racist rednecks and founded the KKK. Atlantan women threw themselves at Sherman's men willingly.

>Or should we just preemptively deport all of the South, since they're statistically more likely to commit violent crime?

That's tough but fair.

How does it not mean a thing, when you look at the context of the full quote?

>every American convicted of a crime should get deported
Actually that's a good idea, but no. Criminals who were otherwise living here legally until they committed a crime get to deal with the American justice system because they are American citizens. People here ILLEGALLY, meaning they have already committed a literal CRIME, have to go back and get punished in their OWN country. They don't have the same rights. It's not a hard concept, it's really not. We DON'T have infinite fucking space to keep all illegal immigrants here, ergo they get fucking deported and should deal with their own legal system.

so bitter

Ayy lmao.

Here, we see the unconditional Trump supporter's devolution into retardation upon being BTFO with facts.

Please take notes everybody.

>"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
This one? The man loves some pussy. If that's a crime, lock me the fuck up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
How many of these cities voted republican?

Who do you work for?

You political fags and your pointless debates.

What facts were actually presented?

Trump's tactics are not new at all. It's just that no one got as far as him using those tactics.