To the City of Jew York, I will enjoy killing one person every day until you pay me one six million dollars ($6.000...

To the City of Jew York, I will enjoy killing one person every day until you pay me one six million dollars ($6.000,000). If you agree to say so tomorrow morning in Personal Column NY Times Chronicle and I will set up a meeting. If I do not hear from you it will be my next pleasure to kill a prominent Jewish Wall Street parasite or a rural drumpftard. I fucking mean it.

GunGoy

The double-crossing Jew York police made me do this. Ransom of $6.200,000 in used 10s and 20s. One man with yellow bag, south side, East Harbor, 9 p.m., he has oxygen until 3 a.m. tomorrow morning, red panties and bra, nice tits, mole on left thigh. If I even think you're being followed, the drumpftard dies. If you talk to anyone, I don't care if it's a Pekinese pissing against a lamppost, the drumpftard dies ... No car. I give you a certain amount of time to go from phone booth to phone booth. I ring four times. You don't answer by the fourth ring, I hang up and that's the end of the game. The drumpftard dies ... Cop! ... I hope you're not stupid. Anything cute and you'll force me to let the drumpfy die of slow suffocation.

GunGoy

To the City of Jew York — I'm warning you to have my $6.200,000 dollars and a jet airplane ready and waiting. I will call the Mayor's Office at one o'clock and tell you about the hostages who I will be happy to kill if you don't do exactly what I say.

GunGoy

GO FOR IT FUCKBOI!!!!!

Yeah I don't care if either of those groups dies. Have fun bud.

LOOK MOM, I'M IN A SHOOTER THREAD BEFORE THE SHITSTORM HITS THE NEWS XD

Rig if beal

How dif you compute the oxygene consumption of the dude?
Did you do med school? I don’t think so...

You are a big faggot living in his mum basement, and you should kill yourself.
I mean, seriously!

do it u fuck the city wont care for shit unless u actually commit the murders and they wont take ur offer seriously until u become notorious

Stop larping faggot

>Six million dollars
>$6.000,000
>$6.000000
>$6
I wouldn't pay even that for the bankers lives. Might pay you $6 if you do it. Gotta cover ammo somehow

>mfw im on national news

>6.000,000
I only have $5 :/

I am a long islander

Good luck

I'll give him $6 too
GO FOR IT OP, you've already made 12 bucks!

I'll see you at the meeting location you fucking retard

-Love, NY SWAT

end ur life for the sake of our country
you should've been aborted

>one six million dollars

Thats embarrassing....

>end ur life for the sake of our country
juden detected

>Love, NY SWAT
i'm sure you do

Hi MOM!

New York scum killing New York scum.
Like in Chicago. Who cares

Remember to save your brass, and use Zink bullets, cause led is bad for the earth.
Show some humanity.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

sweet, keep on killin user!

OP here
I'm using melted shekels. Lead-free.

> one six million dollars
> ($6.000,000)

that's $6000 you fucking spastic. you've already failed. just kill yourself instead, you tremendous fucking faggot.

Fuck you, pussy. You don't have the balls to kill anyone. You were the nerdy kid who got picked last in gym class his entire life. You've never even been in a fight. And now you want me to believe you can shoot and kill someone in cold blood? How are you going to do that when you've never even held a gun?

I hope you're not doing it in the subway shitter.
That's right no public shitter in Manhattan.
Guess everyone there must be full of shit.

Do i have a sign that says....oh wait.

>Implying OP's not going to get swatted at his home in about 2 hours

>"I'm using melted shekels. Lead-free."
>op is jew?
>wat.avi

He teleports behind you and uses his katana. It's nothing personal,kid. Than he tips his fedora, grabs a waifupillow of choice and vapes the fuck out of there. But the police will catch him anyway. Just follow the tendiecrumbs to his basement.

I dont live in NY, so i dont give a fuck