Swedish police have blamed the rise of migrant sex attacks on 'Nordic alcohol culture'

Swedish police have blamed the rise of migrant sex attacks on 'Nordic alcohol culture' and the 'non-traditional gender roles' of European women.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608255/Swedish-police-blame-migrant-sex-attacks-Nordic-alcohol-culture-European-women-s-non-traditional-gender-roles-new-report.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

>Report says refugees ignore consequences for girls when they feel 'horny'
>Migrants see it as a way of 'demonstrating their power over women'
>Sweden has worst rate of physical and sex violence against women in EU

Swedish police have blamed the rise of migrant sex attacks on 'Nordic alcohol culture' and the 'non-traditional gender roles' of European women.

A new report says refugees struggle to 'handle the alcohol' and ignore the consequences for girls when they simply feel 'horny'.

It warns that girls are called 'whores' and are left in fear of walking the streets because migrants see it as a way of 'demonstrating their power over girls'.

Meanwhile they block stories about rapes:

How long before Sweden will collapse.....and let it be a warning for the rest of the western world.

shariah will be their proposed solution... just give it time

Looks like a Trojan horse, contains an army like a Trojan horse, fucks your culture up like a Trojan horse. It's a Trojan horse.

> Blame everyone else but the Trojan horse.

How very politically correct.

So the police is saying that feminism is a problem?

>Non-traditional gender roles
Haha!

The hypocrisy of the regressive left finally shows its head, it begins!

Curious, so only white men are the ones capable of having individual agency and accountability under influence of alcohol?

Nice to know we're the fucking master race.

People won't see it as a warning since the kike media will just spin it into something positive.

"Sweden goes into economic meltdown, government declares racism defeated, Sweden shining star example for rest of world!"

I kinda want to go to sweden for student exchange, just to fuck some sluts and laugh at them getting raped by Ahmed

wow, surprised that they're even acknowledging a problem. hopefully this is the first step in Swedens physical therapy?

How long untill the professional cucks in their gov. put people in gulags?

>the 'non-traditional gender roles' of European women
> ignore the consequences for girls when they simply feel 'horny'.
I don't understand, where do the "non-traditional gender roles" come in? Is that what makes them horny?

Why do they blame everyone else but the religious culture of the Islamic who have it written in their holy book TO RAPE THESE WOMEN????????

It will not collapse.

It is gradually declining. already happening and it will escalate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LET ME GET THIS FUCKING STRAIGHT
The Swedish are blaming THEIR OWN CULTURE for the rapes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow ever since I heard Germany was teaching migrants how to fuck their women I thought there was a new cuckchampion on the block, it's good to know that the swedes having cucking built into their bones.
I hope fifty swedes get raped tonight for having such a horrifically oppressive culture.

>all of these things existed before migrants arrived and the problems started
>somehow they are to blame instead of the migrants

It's almost as if they were told not to talk about migrants and had to come up with some other bullshit reason.

I suppose there is some truth to it though as Swedish women get drunk and become easier targets. Staying out late and walking home alone also is something you can't do anymore. If only the government put their own people first.

> men can't keep it in their pants, they are just monkeys
Dear god, that is some retarded anti-male sexism.

Blaming...alcohol? Fucking what

Anything to protect the narrative.

Why not? Their culture let them in. Their culture is responsible for the results.

About the same time yours does Germoney - soon.

Brown person here

Can I get some ficki ficki with some Swedish chick, with no effort on my end, and have them apologize like a fucking leaf for oppressing me afterwards?

Everyday when I wake up, I think to myself 'the world just can't get any more fucked up'.

Then I come to Sup Forums, and I read about Swedes blaming their own 'culture', (which seems to simultaneously exist and not in their minds) for the rape epidemic in their nation.

This is clearly going to culminate in camps for white males and sex slavery for white women.

Fuck this gay earth.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger

Only after I plant my seed in hundreds of willing Swedes :^)

You're not going to leave your basement you shitskin faggot

you need to make this shit go viral

But the USA already defeated racism mate. That's why Obama got the Nobel peace prize.

You're right

I was just shitposting anyways, the shit I see Sweden, as well as fucking Canada do to themselves makes me pretty fucking mad. Brown people from the sand lands arent human and shouldn't be treated as such. Affording them special care is a monumentally retarded decision.

>tfw this will force the women to change an stop being slutty, drunken whores

legalize heroin

>>Migrants see it as a way of 'demonstrating their power over women'

Just as any man should. If you disagree, then you are probably a limp wristed pussy desu.

this

alcohol needs to be banned and women need to cover up in order to integrate these new swedes

Europeans are supposed to be responsible and behave carefully when in contact with the new Muslim wildlife? Is that what this is supposed to fucking be?

Men demonstrate their power over women at all times during daily life.
>Woman tries to open jar.
>Weak wrists aren't strong enough despite going to the gym 6 days a week.
>Glances over at man.
>Realizes what she has done and feels bad about it.
>Tries to console herself that he probably wouldn't be able to do it anyway.
>He's a semi-fat layabout that hasn't exercised in his life after all.
>Man notices woman struggling with jar.
>Walks over and takes it from woman.
>Woman tries to hold on but is effortlessly overpowered.
>Pretends she didn't mean to hold on to it anyway.
>Man opens jar immediately and hands it back to woman.
>Woman takes back the jar.
>"Thanks." escapes her lips as her hand trembles.
>"It was my privilege." The man replies before sitting back on the couch.

>tfw drunken whores will find a way to deflect their problems into white men

Zozzle

Shiiet

> 'non-traditional gender roles' of European women.

Sexist misogynist police pigs at it again I see.

You know alcohol tolerance is marginally hereditary, that's why abbos are all alcoholics.

Over generations of whites drinking beer, wine, vodka, pick your poison, we have developed a natural resistance to it, not completely of course but more so than your average native or persons who come from a religiously dry country.

Now, you look at muslims who've banned alcohol for generations and surprise surprise, they can't hold their liquor at all.

>rapefugees discover alcohol
>all become obscenely crippled because their weak, dry country bodies can't fucking handle a couple of beers.
>made weak by their addictions.
>the body count of crushed minorities rises.

Can't fucking wait for another group of future alcoholics who leech even more off of the welfare system that abbos do, but it'll be better than the rapes we see now.

How fucking dense are people? It is the site itself that has blocked it because they think that there are laws in Sweden like in Britain about publishing things that might affect the outcome of a trial?

The public has the right to follow trials which affect their country, especially when a guest kills a native.

The long slow slide downward. Keep gradually boiling that frog. Keep fucking that chicken.

>it's the ebil white men's fault!!!

Fuck you Sven. I'd bet you cunts used to have laws against rape, assault, arson, robbery, and murder as well, yet those are conveniently ignored for your new friends. But a law to keep the truth from the public? That's an important one that MUST be enforced.

Swedes deserve everything they're getting. And more.