Hey guys poorfag here, wanna steal this shit...

Hey guys poorfag here, wanna steal this shit, what happens if I cut the wires does that black thing go beep beepthismothafucka stealing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBn2wT9Ta78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, that cable is just there because people dont carry cable cutters with them. No alarm will go off.

if you are a good boy maybe santa will bring you this

It's called spider wire, there are hundreds of guides on how to shoplift shit. Try google.

You could brake the black thing on the other side. It is not connected to the alarm. Cutting the cable will set it off. I use these daily.

>Nothing, that cable is just there because people dont carry cable cutters with them. No alarm will go off.
Can confirm, worked at Walmart last year, and at the register, you're supposed to make it look like you're deactivating something, but there's nothing in there that actually can be triggered.

Those are pretty old. Many have run out of battery.

Tatsumi Kimishima will come to your house to slap your face.

If those wire were integrated into the alarm I assure the alarm would cost more than the product. 99% of the time the battery is dead any way.

Some high tech stores have functioning alarms that are inactivated through the cash register when the product is purchased (and the tracker is subsequently removed)- you never know, so you gotta play safe

1. Get a pair of small wirecutters
2. Make a hole in you biggest buttplug (I know you have one, faggot)
3.Walk with buttplug into store
4. Do the thing
5. No alarm - you're good
Yes alarm - wirecutters in the buttplug, pretend the cable broke. No one is gonna check your ass if you didn't steal anything and the screens at the exit don't go off

10/10 works every time

I really only know of a few places that leave entire consoles out on the shelves. Security is crazy tough though, they tackle fuckers, and drag them back into the store.Where is this store located? Probably in a very white neighborhood.

just steal it and remove the alarm later in a secluded area if you're scared faggot

Faggot. Get a job and buy it legitimately. I understand stealing food if you need it. But luxury items? Go fucking earn it.

*cut off your middle finger

Thank man i will search it
How can I do that
Okay hope this one are too just for scaring ppl

Stop stealing shit nigger and just get a job for fucks dake

What you need to do is put the alarm in a baggie full of water and close the baggie, then put that baggie in a plastic container full of water and close the lid. Finally, put the whole container in the freezer next to some delmonte taquitos for 3 months and when you take it out it wil still be beeping.

How come no one just uses a very sharp blade to carve out the parts where the wires are on the box, and the corners to just slide it off? It's a cardboard box

Because if criminals were smart, they would be running for congress.

You have to be quick, and not leave behind any torn up cardboard.

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka. Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom. Skya, du-du -ku-ku-dun-dun. Poom, poom. You dun know,

It's specifically made so you cant do that

Yes I live in a very white neighborhood

R A W S A U C E

No, no. Its more like beep boo boo bop boo boo bop.

top fucking kek

The plan is to cut the wires, I do this part...then my girlfriend enters in action with her big handbag, there is no cams and security is easy to avoid, i all ready stolen some good shit from there but wanna go big

Steal a better console faggot

How hard do you think it is to make a circuit which sets an alarm off when the circuit is cut?

dont cut it stupid. further more in order to steal shit like that you need a key that cant be brought into the store as it sets off the alarms by the door which are magnetic. find something you can line with tin foil that isnt a back pack (back packs are red flags for security) once you feel its lined right drop a cell phone in it and make a call. if it doesnt go through that means your good. the rest is up to you but i think you'll get caught if you didnt know they beep

Man's not hot

Because generally there are employees keeping a fairly close eye on the expensive electronics, and they're going to notice you sitting there hacking away with a box cutter.

no and no. they are pressure sensitive you dumb fucks. that means if you cut the card board it'll beep anyway. some arent but theres no way to know unless you put it on.

wtf, your GF swanters in with a hand bag like its a fucking heist chortle chortle chortle

If you can pull it away from the box a bit most spider tags will have either a little square bit on the underside or a small pressure pad, insert something and twist or push down on the pad and you can just lengthen the wires till it slips out.

they have keys now unless they didnt upgrade them. but seeing as how the o.p. has no experience this isnt a good idea for him.

They do have alarms that go off if you cut the wire, but it's not like it's terribly loud, and in more run down stores the batteries already dead.

I'd say fuck off you dumb cunt and earn things like a real man, but judging by that picture you're a europoor fag.

The wires are very thight around the box

those things are fake, you can just walk out with it

Since you're too stupid to figure that out, the easiest way would be to get a McJob and buy it.

I'd like to work but im not european, just studying here, so no right to work. And I have just money to live, so if these cunts dont lemme work im gonna steal what i cant buy

>set off fire alarm
>walk out casually

Fuck off back to where you came from mohamed.

Cut your spending and save up. Oh wait, you're a fucking nigger and can't do that because you have no self-control.

seeing as how nintendo robs people who promote their products i dont really see the problem in being a nigger to steal from a bunch of moon niggers

Can any user translate? I don't speak niggerese.

This isn't a professional, large scale theft... Like the people who steal like 100k in one trip at a department store. It's one item.

Take it. Walk to the entrance, and walk out. If anyone says anything or if any alarms go off, run. Keep running until you're stopped or safe.

Difficulty: Trying this in today's climate has a larger chance of getting you shot by some Paul Blart wanna-be, so take care.

depends on where he is. if hes in N.Y. usa i say go for it but if he were in texas he'd get his nuts blown off.

I heard of people removing them via twisting the thing

See the price tag, it's in euros. If you're feeling extra smart you could even copypaste the text into google to know which language it's in.

You appear to be too stupid to know how the retail chain works. You're not stealing from Nintendo, you're stealing from whoever owns that shop.

Not even funny. It's like you didn't even try

Everyone in this thread saying "get a job" are retarded.

Even a McJob can be tough to get if you lack "credentials" which is ridiculous considering the job itself.

And yes, I do have a job. I still steal stuff sometimes anyway if I know I won't get caught and feel like stealing. I get many opportunities to steal without suspicion because I'm white.

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=fBn2wT9Ta78

just get some magnets and steal it

pee ur own pants

I can already see why you are broke. I bet you work as hard at finding work as you do researching how to shoplift.

Stop worrying about video games you don't have and get a job. The games will still be around (and cheaper) when you can afford them legitimately.

wait for a real busy day at the store. i mean real busy. get two. "for my kids/nephews/whatever" keep shopping, look for an unattended cart. clip the wire on box A and dump the box+beeping tag in the cart. keep moving casual toward the front while all security moves in on the noise. breeze through the front door, preferably among a crowd, let it set off the alarm and to your car and get gone.

the more people there are, the more potential there is to confuse cameras and security. they also congest aisles. use people to your advantage. good luck bro

i dont care where he is im just saying for him to take that into account. also your mostly stealing from nintendo and if he takes it from walmart (which seems about right) fuck them too. unless its a mom and pop shop i really dont care about these billionaires that pay their employees shit and expect the taxpayers to pick up their slack via food stamps because they cant be fucked to pay them a livable wage.

lmao you're a fucking idiot

no he's not. i used to take the smaller security strips and place them on random carts and check out close to when they do buying one or two things and stealing the rest. it does work.

What level pickpocket are you

>Grab console
>wait till group of niggers head for exit
>alarm sounds
>casually walk away as security stops the niggers

It's fucking stupid, why cause attention to be drawn that's somethings being stolen.

>be poor and stupid
>family poor and stupid
>all i know is to be poor and stupid
>me and my family all weighing 250lbs+
>receive our hard earned food stamps and government benefits
>walking through every isle getting every junk food I could eat
>see sign that reads "now hiring"
>oh lawd
>talk to my family constantly about how I'm going to be a Wal-Mart employeet
>everyone knows I'm gonna be one
>months pass and I still remind my family each day that I'm gonna work at Wal-Mart
>finally make time in my busy day between eating and watching tv and eating and playing video games to fill out an application
>get hired

>look at me I'm fat and stupid and work for Wal-Mart as a greeter
>fired a week later for constantly eating on the job

Honestly If you want to succeed in life don't blame other people for choosing the shit lifestyle that you may or may not live. I absolutely hate 'fat and stupid people' along beside 'other stupid goddamn people' who blame their whole life situation on anyone but themselves.

Thanks for letting me vent

You are provably and demonstrably wrong, ignorant, and an arguable bad person. Most stores (large chains included) are responsible for theft [to some degree] at a store level.

People like you are the reason retail stores can't pay employees a livable wage.

the shop i stole from had these alarms. I removed them no problem, and they didn't beep or anything. There are many types of these, and what they do depends on their age, or their price. Don't depend on them not making a noise, just try to be quick and resourceful, try to find a blind spot in the shop, most cameras are spottable if you look hard enough, and if you act like you are shopping normally the security wont focus you. I also recommend not taking the whole box, try to gut it and quickly put the cables and the console around your body. DON'T use a backpack, just have a big coat or something, it's already cold here in europe so the timing is perfect. Cut the thing off in your blindspot, quickly dump it somewhere, hide the stuff on you, check for people and security, if anyone is following you just book it, if not than continue shopping for a while, not too long tho, check out and leave.

yeah bullshit
>currently work at walmart
>nigger tries steal tv
>cuts wire
>EAR RAPE!!!!!!!!!!

dont do it op.

thats a lie it beeps and u wait like 5 or 10 mins to stop

BUT walking out the door with it on does not make the thing go off

I'll buy you one just give me your address

Retail-fag here; I work with these and actually can confirm that in fact they are alarmed by the wires and the back and fronts of the device. It's called a Spider Trap, due to the way it wraps around the product. If you cut the wires, or attempt to break the back or front of the device, if it is engaged as shown in the picture you provided, then it will start beeping loudly.

If you are spotted and try to run, most AP will actually lock the doors to the front and call the cops.

If you wanna go to jail and get ass fucked by inmates over a $300 machine that plays games go for it. I slammed people before trying to steal form my store. We get immunity from assault charges when there is a crime being committed.

10 plus years in Customer Service and Assets Protection.

i like how you assume i had to of worked at walmart to know they dont pay shit. im in a union i havent made less than 26$ an hr since i was was 22. also keep sucking off huge corporations, see how that pans out... oh wait they moved all their production over seas and make everything for pennies on the dollar and expect people to pay western prices for it shitting on our economy.

yeah im a piece of shit, welcome to Sup Forums. thats the lie they tell idiots that dont understand how badly they fuck their employees and customers. heres an example - walmart comes out with sams choice cheese that is the EXACT cheese they use in the other walmart brand cheese they sell except they change the wrapper and slap on a sargento price tag like its good quality knowing full fuckin well they didnt pay even 1.50$ for it cutting shipping and production cost with a profit margin of possibly 200%-500%

Thanks for the advice I alredy shopliffted small things in this place, there is a lot of blind spots and no security at all, just in entrance and the exit door, gutting it looks like a good plan no need to cut the spiderwraps

steal something worth

You's a bitch

just make sure the box still holds, there is a small chance that the thing is pressure bound, try to hold the wires tight as you remove the stuff, just in case. if the trap does go off, your best bet is to dump it and act natural, they can't pin it on you if they don't have video proof.

And does the magnet trick work ?

It's a felony to cut those wires or peel off a security device on a 50 cent item. Careful bud. your better off just grabbing it with the device on and run out the door this way its not a felony.

Lmao why shoplift it? Steal it from some dumb fuck's house. Most houses don't have cameras or security guards. Wait till they're gone and don't have a dog, pick the lock, take their shit, walk out.

i never tried it honestly, most shops in my area use really old models of these wiretraps, which means i could just cut them off, props of living in Slavland. Just don't try to cut it or damage it at all, it's safer and better that way, gutting the box is not hard if you have the equipment.

"how to commit 2 felonies 101"

Possession of burglary tools and also disabling a theft device.

Just grab the fucking thing and run

because a thief worth their fuckin salt wont break into a house for a game console.

burg tools maybe but no one is going to push the 2nd one. they usually go for restitution and the petty larceny charge.

Don't take it. Take jewelry and cash

We have a local grocery store here that does exactly that called INGLES. One example I watched the butcher perform, They take the ribs out of their store brand and replace it with X better brand and sell it. The butcher laughed when I pointed it out and said yeah its all the same meat.

In North Carolina if the police are involved it is mandatory that they charge the felony. Police do not have discretion on charging a felony or not. It's a bullshit charge but it happens every day.

fucking kek

its pretty common practice these days which is why i have no remorse for most of these stores that are robbed.

wow thats nuts.

super glue the black cables so when you cut it the tension doesn't change. order a few of the security devices and practice at home.

bingo.

>stealing babys first console
Holy shit, dude. At least get an Xbox or PS4. You'll still be a fucking casual but at least not a supreme casual. If you had any sense, you'd take some PC parts and build your own gaming beast. You could even emulate all the "best" games for Switch on a Wii U emulator.

Find one with loose tracker.

Cut the corners of box to get tracker down. Get it out.

Tablets are easier to do, because they can fit under the clothes once unboxed and detracked.

Just get yourself a magnet and hold it up to the device and you will destroy it. Alternatively a portable short range EMP will deactivate it. From there you can also cut the wire and you're good to go.

It won't destroy it. Magnets are how these are removed though. A strong magnet is place on the front, a button is pressed and then you turn it to loosen the wires.

Jokes on you, they already are..

Its a spider security unit, at the counter they should have a secial magnet thingy to open it. If you cut the cable or just walk ot it'll go off. You have to break the thing at the small black box at the back. If its not tight you can pull on the big part and twist the small black square and it will come right off.

>Cut spider wire
>Immediately throw the wire 5 aisles over
>Stuff babbys 1st video machine in pants
>Walk away casually and look where the beeping is with a "wow what the fuck that's annoying" look on your face.
>?
>profit

Take a magnet to fuck with the microchip of the device

You can also use tazer on it

Stay with me here, user, but most people will actually need to learn how to be gainfully employed at some point in their lives in order to survive. Crazy, huh?

Why risk a criminal record for this? Just save up and buy one.

Grabbing and running is your best bet.

The store personel is most likely not going to do anything - or they aren't even allowed to do anything.

Europe you say? Do you look like someone from the middle east. You're good. They won't try to stop you because that would be racist.

That would be pretty funny.
>shopping for tronics
>hear beeping noise
>look for noise
>see some weeb sticking pliers up his ass