>do sex to her
>she tells everyone
>get beat up
>go to prison
>get stabbed to death by hector and his goons
>worth

seriously... Sup Forums can do much better than that

Lived in a fairly normal home.
Mum sucked my pined dry why I got out of the shower.
Brother raped my sister on a regular basis.
Brother would rape me.
Both brother and sister became wards of the State.
Sister is now welfare dependant & fucked.
Brother is a cunt.

bimp

bump

Bump

RIP

was several times raped by my older brother. He even shared me with his friends. After all I got every time a Kindersurprise

>starts incest thread
>brings no content, not even a single screencap
sage

stop posting this crap..

FBI! POST YOUR IP AND ADDRESS NOW!

>Be me
>have a sister two years older
>nothing has happened between us yet
>one night we're drinking together and she gets really buzzed, and begins petting me. Her petting gets more and more heavy until finally she puts her hand on my crotch and begins caressing it.
>I tell her I'm turned on, and she says "why don't you show me how turned on you are?"
>knowing what she means, I eventually take down my pants, revealing my swollen member.
>but she wants more, and tells me to jerk off. As I commence stroking myself, she begins to rub my legs, and eventually begins jerking off for me. She lets a juicy line of drool fall on my engorged head and uses it as a lubricant for rubbing my shaft
>I'm shocked at how long I'm lasting. But when she reaches beneath me to tickle my balls with her finger tips, that's more than I can take, and I explode all over myself. "Let's see how long you can last this time," she says.
>she pushes me back on the couch and sinks her pussy down onto my cock, and lets out a moany "jeeesus chrrrist" as she begins riding me
>she proceeds to fuck me for about 3 minutes before switching to cow girl. "Fuck it's big," she squeals, as she continues riding for another few minutes.
>I also get to fuck her in missionary and watch as her eyes roll back in her head. "Christ, I want you to cum on my face," she says. Once again, she begins stroking my cock. Her stroking become extremely intense, and she leans over me until her face is inches away from my cock. "Do it for me," she encourages, as her hand goes up and down the head of my cock. The sensation becomes too intense and I lift my legs up as I lay back on the couch. I completely explode, splattering cum all over her face. "It's amazing. Do it for me," she squeals as the thick cum runs down her face.
>over ten years later and I still remember that night like it was yesterday. It was my best lay.

This.

A lot of fags do this, if you're going to start a thread wanting something then have some of your own material to start it rolling.

bump

Since when does the FBI use Russian special Forces?

>knowing what she means
genius level intellect here

The quality of posts here is shit.

I have screencaps. Who wants?

bump

Working together with the enemy to remove degenerates is always worthwile.

Let's start off with a wtf one, good stuff comes with more bumps.

fuck it im posting a screencap i like

When I was a small girl my father used to fuck me. He did it from when I was 3yo until I had my first period when I was 12 and then one last time when I was 16 right before I got married. It felt so good being used by him.

These screencaps are never arousing.

This one wasn't meant to be. It's why I said let's start with a wtf one. Autistic fuckwit.

What was so wtf about that? It failed on all levels.

bump

Any brother-on-brother?

yeah, at your house

>be me
>have sex with relatives

That's a detailed story.

Diamonds

where did the /thread go?
did mods remove it ?

And look where that got us last time Ameritard!!

Long ago. While moot was still around

bump for interest

Bump

Haven't slept with any of my own family members but I had an ex who I persuaded to fool around with her brother. He was awkward af but he was into it.

is there a spider here?

ITT fake stories, HF make believing

Because you were there with them?

I catfished my sister on kik (Femanon_1992)

what was the story when he came back at 16

Gat damn got more?

My nephew's only a few years younger than me thanks to weird family dynamics. I jerked him off once when we were both underage. We skinny dipped a few times too.

> be me, male, 8 years old
> grandma is sick with cancer, me and mom go to live with her for the summer
> have two boy cousins (9 and 11) that live just a couple houses down from grandma's, spend all day playing with them
> like a week there we're all playing in my room and one cousin (9 yo) wants to play the "closet game"
> says its really fun and they play it all the time
> I say ok, he walks in closet and shuts the door, tells me to count to 10
> I do and open door
> his pants are off and he has half boner
> I'm curious but act disgusted
> other cousin tells me to suck him, I say no so he does it
> watch cousin blow each other for about 30 seconds each turn in the closet
> my turn
> I go in, take my pants off and lay down like they did
> 11 yo opens the door and blows me for 20-30 seconds
> ohfuckyes.wav
> goes out and shuts door
> 9 yo opens door and blows me for 1-2 minutes, gets really into it
> best bj I've ever had to date
> goes out, shuts door, I put pants on and come out
> we keep taking turns for 30 minutes or so
> we do this every day for months

I have more, cont?

fuck yes

Yes plz

Wut is this mongolian cartoon called?

I live in calgary

no, kill youself

You got married at 16?

> one day 11 yo comes over excited
> "guys, I think i came yesterday"
> we're clueless, he explains what cum is
> we wanna see, so he gets in the closet
> 9yo cousin goes first and sucks him for a couple of minutes, nothing
> he tags me out and I go in, I start sucking
> a just keep going and going, he says it's about to happen so I stop
> I pull off and he starts jerking off
> cums on a quilt we had on the floor and we all play with it, taste it, try to wipe it on each other to be gross, etc
> he goes home and me and 9yo finish the day taking turns in the closet

cont in a min

Faggot

Rate these greentext stories. Which is the best?

Grew up in a completely fucked up family so wouldn't know where to start. My first faps were to the sound of my dad humping my step-sister in the next bedroom.

as a straightfag, fuck no plz

bump

no it van5

welcome to nu-b

go ooonnnn

when I was like 12, my parents were putting a new door on our bathroom but didnt have any hardware to go with it (old knob was broken) so they left the knob hole open

they stuffed it with a rag so people couldnt see in, but when my sister was in there having a bath I carefully pulled the rag down slightly enough to make a tiny gap. I looked in and I saw her bush, she was like 14 at the time.

She made eye contact but I dont know if she was just looking at the hole (it was dark in the hallway) or if she actually saw me. She never said anything

boner killing fake text

>be 16 and horny as fuck
>younger sister walks into room
"let me see your dick!"
>wut.exe
"wtf are you smoking, slut?"
"I want to see your dick, some friends were talking in class and I want to see one."
"show me your not dick then."
>her shorts and panties were off faster than I could finish the sentence
>cock used harden/it hurt itself in its confusion
"come on! Show me!"
>can't bitch out now
>shut door, pants come off and cock springs towards her face
>she's dangerously excited about it, smiling too eagerly and breathing heavily like a creep
>puts her hands on it without asking
>take dick between thumb and finger and slap her in the face a couple times since she's so fucking close
>slut starts laughing/giggling
>every day is a god damned mystery with her I swear to god
>let my cock rest on my sister's face, she seems content grabbing it and playing with my throbbing dick
"is it everything you ever dreamed of?"
"it's weird, why does it look like a mushroom?"
"idk I didn't design it."
>sister is way too interested in my dick which feels close to a 500 megaton nut
"what did your friends tell you about dicks?"
"that guys like having them licked and putting them in girls."
>you need new friends
"you can lick it if you want"
>cock goes in her mouth
>tongue is clumsy and amazing
>didn't last long
>cum in my sister's mouth
>watching her face react to my cum shooting halfway down her throat was something I'll never forget
>she didn't like the taste
"forgot to warn you, sorry."
>sister runs out of room half naked, cum spilling out of her mouth and spits it out in bathroom
>thank Christ parents aren't home
>comes back completely naked
"now do me! Guys are supposed to lick girls too."
>I've come too far, and that shit felt good to my virgin ass
>sister pissed all over when she had her orgasm
>got in the shower together and cleaned up
>we spent the next several years fucking like feral animals
She was horny af growing up but she was never a slut in HS, just for me

Used to get fucked by my older brother

> 11yo now goes first every day, we suck until he comes
> usually either cums in our mouths or jerks off at the last second on to the floor
> continue for weeks, maybe a month

> summer about over
> 9yo and me do it more than 11yo lately
> some days he doesn't even come over
> just me and 9yo one of those days, "hey I wanna try something"
> me, "ok"
> "9yo, " bend over"
> I get on my hands and knees
> 9yo gets behind me and I feel him trying to stick his dick in my ass
> it won't go, too dry
> "hang on", 9 yo runs out of the closet and to the bathroom
> comes back and squirts lotion on my ass and rubs it in my asshole
> his dick goes in, still pretty tight and kinda hurts
> I tense up and I feel him pushing really hard
> he pulls it in and out of my super tensed up asshole for a few strokes
> takes it out, "did you like that?"
> me, "not really, it hurt"
> him, "i liked it, let me do it again just for a minutes please"
> I bend back over and he puts it back in, not so bad this time
> he keeps going and going, I fully relax after a bit
> he fucks my ass until we're both sweaty and tired, it felt like forever
> he finally stops and asks me if I want to do it to him
> I do
> he bends over, I lube up my dick and put it right in
> he's obviously ready or my dick is small because it's no problem
> I pull it in and out of his ass
> love the feeling of his asshole squeezing my dick
> I just stick the tip in a bunch of times because I like the way it feels when it goes in
> I give him the full shaft for minutes
> I keep going until I have my first orgasm, but no cum
> still keep going until dick gets floppy and bends over and won't go back in

We tell the 11yo the next day what we did and he says we're disgusting, only bj's for him and bj + fuck for me and the 9yo until I leave

I came back the next year for a weekend and we all had a session, this time they both gave it to me in my ass and I fucked the now 10yo while the now 12 yo fucked me until I orgasmed.

>be me 16 ugly
>have to shit
>take a shit
>shit comes out
>shit no stop coming out
>unnnggunnggggg says me
>mom knocks on door
>Hey baby how is poopies
>go away i says
>she puts ass at crack of space under door
>SHe shits through crask
>makes shapes like play doh barbar shop
> farts but dont know if me or her
>jack off onto moms shit
>still shitting
>Mom breaks door and is bleeding
>blood and shit eerywhere
> little sister fucks herself with a lightbulb
want more?

>fucked a cat
>meow
>it was my dad

Dunno how to make it a readable story. Just had piss-poor drunk parents with no boundaries. We were sexualized growing up and it kind of became normal to have sexual contact with other family members. I got off fairly lightly but sister and step-sister were pretty involved.

>Dreaming of fucking a hot girl
>Dream that she starts yelling stop
>Yelling wakes me up
>Turns out i was fucking my little brother
>I stop and apologize
>Hesays he's telling
> I say did you ever jerk off
>nope
>we jerk off together
>I tell him that if he lets me cum in his mouth i will give him a dollar
> he agrees

My older cousin was giving us pggy back rides around the house but then he said he was getting tired. I say please one more, He says suck my dick and you get one more ride. I was like five but i really wanted a piggy back ride.

this happwned to me too

When I was 12 my 7 year old nephew came over because his parents were going to a football game and would be out partying late. We were in my bedroom playing one of those mini tabletop pool games. Out of no where he very shyly asks me if he can see my dick with a big grin on his face. I was pretty hurny and jerked off a lot so it sounded good to me.

We went in my bathroom (needed a locking door) and I took my dick out. He grabbed it and swung on it, I thought it was gonna pull off. He asks can he suck it and before I can even say yes he's got it in his mouth. This isn't even like a regular bj from girls I've gotten since, he knows exactly what he's doing and sucks me off good, really really good. He asks me if I want to put stuff in his butt, I dunno about that because I'm afraid I'll hurt him.

He assures me he can handle it and I sit down on the bathroom floor. he climbs up on top of me and sucks on my dick again and leaves it super wet and then spits on it. He squats over me and I hold it while he guides it in. He goes all the way to his knees and starts rocking. OMG if feels fucking good. He starts bouncing up and down and I don't think I lasted even a minute before I nutted all in him. He kept going and going afterwards and I kept almost fully hard.

After a few he got off and I sucked him for a couple of minutes, we got dressed and went back to playing mini pool.

A couple months later his 10 year old sister came over and he blurted out what we did. His sis wasn't even shocked, just sat there. She asked me a minute later if I would help her pee. I said no for some dumb shit reason.

We learned years later their dad has been fucking them both since they were babies. He's not a decent guy (we never talk) and his sis is druggie stripper at one of the worst strip clubs in town.

My girlfriend had similar experiences and it turns me on to hear about it. Will she think I'm a freak if I get off on her telling me about it in your opinion?

I noticed my mom's pussy
does it stink i said
fuck your mother says my dad
ok pop
fufufukkkkkkkk
jizzzzzzz
what's for dinner is ays
porkchops
ottoman smell like mom pussy for a year

underrated thread

could you share what she's told you?

My neighbor's granma dies
sittting shiva with the body in the living room
everyone goes out for a few minutes to get some air
i finger her dead pussy

Her dad used to shit into her pussy

threw up in the math teacher's desk
lolod for years

Girl. I was 6 and my (boy) cousin was 15 when he raped me. We were in the pool and he started groping me, I liked the feeling and didn't stop him. He eventually took off my bottoms and fingered me. He took his penis out and wanted me to touch it but I wouldn't. he rubbed his penis on my thighs and crotch. When we got out of the pool he took me to his room and pulled his pants down and told me to suck his penis. he kept on and wouldn't take no for an answer and kept forcing it in my face. I finally put it in my mouth for a while. After a bit he stopped me and pulled off my shorts and panties and laid me down on the bed. He got on top of me and vaginally raped me until he came. He told me to go to the bathroom and clean myself up. I was bleeding and scared but I was afraid to tell anyone so I never told anyone in my family. He still comes over to our house every couple of weeks for cookouts and to hang out and stuff.

kek

Tbh user, as my dick grew and I read that story, I was waiting for the dinosaur.

I wasn't going to be mad, I knew it would happen.

When it didn't, I was so surprised, and happy.

Thanks.

Her step father used to have sex with her. Her mother used to go out to work early and he'd take her to school but after her mother had gone he'd go into her room and fuck her or make her suck him or jerk him or whatever. Her mother never believed her when she hinted at what was happening.

>a fairly normal home

Sorry I was 7, not 6.

Honestly I never talk about this and thinking about it explains why I had so much sexual experiences afterwards. I let a (older female) neighbor touch me once and I touched her. I would take my bottoms off in the pool with my neighbor (he was like 30) and he would rub me a little but he was too nervous to do anything serious. When I was 11 I started giving out bj's to be popular at school and had sex when I was 11. I had my first threesum with two football players when I was 13.