Asian and black racists going on a witch hunt and trying to destroy a man's job as well as the image of firefighters...

Asian and black racists going on a witch hunt and trying to destroy a man's job as well as the image of firefighters. Facebook, as usual, doing fuck all. Any dissenters are abused by said Asian and black racists. How is this acceptable? How?

Other urls found in this thread:

localtvkstu.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/uber-assault.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow this kind of reminds me of that witch hunt Sup Forums made that ended up getting that dentist fired. What kind of a despicable human being would do these things?

The one with the lion? Yeah well at least he was doing something legally questionable. This dude got verbally abused until he lost it. Now those racist blacks are ignoring the fact that they baited the poor fool and are playing the victim while a herd of them is trolling his workplace and family. Savages. Their thread over there is worse than any shitstorm here. I'm literally afraid to post there cause that'll mean 10 angry blacks on my ass in seconds.

>The love life of an asian guy

OP he doesn't get any pussy let him have this

Click on a post number to reply to it. Also this is the dentist I was talking about localtvkstu.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/uber-assault.jpg

whoops forgot that was an image

Never seen that one. What happened?

Fucking leaf

Haha, you're probably right. Still tho they are out for blood. That poor bastard will need bodyguards, there's death threats, calls for tracking him down in his hometown, the whole shebang. Scary.

That picture doesn't ring any bells dude. What happened?

You should be able to fire or refuse service to anyone as a private business

I'm not sure how firing process works for the public sector though

Also, not all asians are this cucked. I know more asian Trump supporters than white ones

Some dentist was mean to an uber driver and Sup Forums started a witch hunt that got her fired

A woman was caught on camera destroying an uber car because she was drunk and a strong woman. People spread the video online and she got fired for the bad PR i guess

Using "volunteer" and "hire" in the same sentence

Does this guy know what a volunteer FD is?

This fucker should volunteer to be a firefighter is he is so concerned.

Of course he won't because he is a numale sjw pushy who would be too frightened to walk into a burning building.

That shit was great what are you talking about? Fuck that entitled whore.

Fuck this guy too, for that matter. He should have known better.

>be firefighter
>get called to fire in dindu house
>attach fire house to trucks diesel tank
>finish the job a little quicker
>return to base for cookies and milk

>trying to stop someone voluntarily helping people in his spare time because he said something mean
How disgusting.

He's a volunteer firefighter you dipshit. He doesn't have to save anybody, but he chooses to risk his life to do so.

I see. Yeah well pretty much the same shit here although this dude was provoked, called a racist fuck and a cousin fucker before he went off ranting about slavery. Typical Facebook name calling bullshit, except that now the 'hood wants him tracked down and lynched.

Let the spades burn!

>Volunteer
>Hire

She wasn't a dentist she was a brain surgeon

>Sup Forums gets someone fired because they didn't like their behavior
>facebook activists are trying to get someone fired because they don't like their behavior
a bit hypocritical don't you think

You're right, lel. Still tho the lynch mob types are looking for his actual job to troll there too. And the Asian Guy himself is riding the wave with that bullshit post, egging them on. One would think that firefighter guy was a mass murderer or sumfin.

>Sup Forums is one person

>fired

He's a volunteer, but if you say something controversial you have to expect social media to run with it.

How do we stop these eunuchs?

>turning away volunteers for a job you're even too physically inept to do yourself

top kek

Fuck that asian asshole in the pic. He should be lynched.

all sjws are the same

all sjws are the same
ok so what

>Asian
>Can't even spell "two" if you're gonna quote someone

Damn.

Since when? Maybe the GG faggots but I almost never see this sort of thing. It's always targeted at businesses and public individuals, not your average joe blow, who quite frankly said a very light insult. idiot asian kid has never been at a sports rally or bar in the bad side of town

But he does. Stop projecting.

>ok so what

I think a brain surgeon who gets pissed on the weekend and destroys property and assaults people is a bigger reflection on their job performance than an opinionated volunteer firefighter.

>all sjws are the same

The only SJWs we're attacking in this thread are the ones attacking a volunteer fire fighter.

He's right though. The slaves who were brought over in Jewish-owned boats were the absolute shit-tier genetic stock of Africa. Remember, these were condemned criminals and the people who *lost* tribal wars [who became slaves], and then for centuries they were selectively breeded for qualities that benefit a slave.

Think evolution can't happen that fast? Think again. Evolution happens VERY quickly.

Ooh, that's a good point. Can't expect the offspring of the lowest Africans to suddenly become the best of the best.
Still, that's what the liberals seem to believe and the result is idiots like that Asian kid and his angry black followers.

ha, a very good point. We can't expect the offspring of the lowest Africans to suddenly become the best of the best. Still, that's what the liberals seem to believe and the sad results are this Asian kid and his angry black followers.