Legal UK Funs

Reminder to Brit bongs that these are technically legal guns in the UK.

For more information please visit your local /k/ thread for more information on how YOU can protect yourself in these trying times.

God bless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lhnPtIOXE9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are .22lr caliber.

whats the selfie stick for?
is it a counter weight or something?

Sup /k/, those things even lethal?

Mossad hitmen uses those.

So you can't conceal them. Yet, all you have to do is remove the selfie stick and shorten the barrel and BAM, normal pistol.

Any bullet to the head is lethal

They have to be a certain length.

Hence selfie stick and barrel extensions

Fair enough, thank you. Good to know for ''research'' purposes.

Are those suppressors?

Nope

Extra long barrels

Barrel extensions

that sounds absolutely retarded

why don't they just sell carbine conversions instead?

.22lr is great, it's cheap, you find it everywhere, it has low recoil and still deadly.
That would be my choice over any ammos in case of civil war (aside of shotgun shell of course).

those modifications are the result of insistence of schizophrenic individuals

they are combating the human ID (psyche) with what is tantamount to a virgin sacrifice

those mods on those guns are about as reasonable as laying towels on the ground when it rains

>tfw can't get conversion kit for my glock.

Why even live.

>these trying times.
We have no trying times.

Social breakdown and civil unrest is an American thing and they have been paranoid about this for decades . . .due to their 'doom and gloom' preachers.

Despite the shit on Sup Forums we are ok and in no need of 'protection against a tyrannical Government'.

But thanks anyway!

>That would be my choice over any ammos in case of civil war

Only because you are a noguns moron. A 22lr gun is worse than most guns, but it's better than no guns. That's about it.

Britbongers would be better suited by purchasing legal shotguns on a certificate and then (I presume illegally) sawing them down.

>.22lr is great, it's cheap, you find it everywhere,

Except on shelves in the US for the last few years.

Fuck.

Ya but I'm not a mossad hitman.

Shits no fun. Gimme something big to shoot.

>Social breakdown and civil unrest is an American thing and they have been paranoid about this for decades . . .due to their 'doom and gloom' preachers.

Salami All-a-cum, mohammed.

Whatever you say, Ahmed.

it's a major news story when anyone gets shot here, we don't have millions of niggers with hi-points. and good luck if you ever shoot someone, our laws aren't exactly in favour of the shooter and the bulk of the population hates guns so even if the judge takes pity the jury will fuck you.

if you're in a rural area, get to know a farmer or get some land and get a shotgun for "pest control". there's literally no reason here to go to extreme measures to get a .22 piece of shit

>traffic light stickers
>legal law
Lad

There are NO Sharia zones in Britain . . .. . .Unlike America where you are shit scared of BLM disrupting your highways or Universities.

1/10 please try harder.

>Whatever you say
That's right. Pedro
>60%

>mom i posted it again
he was locked up for it, he has since apologised publicly.
its part of Anjem Choudarys usual bunch, the same ones that did the 'sharia patrol' and they too were locked up for it.
but of course America never has problems with ... oh wait

>British divide and rule is an American thing

What's with the buttplug on the grip?

friendly reminder UK government wanted to relax gun laws and extend the calibre but Scotcucks government vetoed it because they still can't get over one school shooting a billion years ago.

Good goy Nigel, everything the government does is in your best interest. Remember to bin that knife!

>British divide and rule is an American thing
It's nothing to do with Britain . . .. your Bible Bashers have been predicting the end of times for decades . . . .nothing happens, you must admit this surely? . . .this is the basis for your 'Survivalists' and 'bug-out' zones . . .it's pure paranoia.

Those are to cast the Expecto Patronum which would be a better self defense option.

So bing bongs can shoot themselves

if you have paid your suicide licence

Would the bullet even make it out of that? Looks like my dick

Hehe I'm so sorry for you

is that the gun the joker used at the end of Tim Burton's Batman?

Fucking Jesus . . . .what is this?

>Bong supports infant genocide
Why are Brits such subhumans?

>shit scared of BLM disrupting your highways or Universities
Mildly annoyed*

>Bong supports infant genocide
Indiana is not in Britain

>American Education

Are britbongs allowed to have 10mm?

Pic related: colt delta elite

You gonna convert it to an RPG?

Seriously. Get something with some class over those tasteless sticks poking off the end. Might as well fit it up your ass and try to hump people with the barrel instead of shoot the thing.

Was going to post that image originally. Joker's was apparently a custom Smith & Wesson Model 15-3 with a 21 inch barrel.

good goy

No fucking shit Satan. The alternative to the drop off box is dumpster babies or abortion, you daft cunt.

thanks user. Always absolutely loved that gun when I was a kid.

No. See: the Meme Rounds Ban of '96

Just look at how nice this is. Get a barrel extension and you're gold.

A ventilated baby box for dumping off unwanted spawn. Supposedly alerts someone to get it picked up within a couple minutes.

Its a place where you can leave your morals and responsibility.

Are you fucking memeing me?

>Ya but I'm not a mossad hitman.
thats what a mossad would say
youre suspicious m8

Is there someone on the other side of that wall?
Do the babies just sit in a box until retrieved?
That is certainly strange.

I take my posting very seriously.

Seriously mate . . .I have never seen anything so ridiculous in my life, as a specified dump for babies . . .. cardboard, Clothes, waste paper maybe but babies . . .. that is fucked up!

It's actually an oven. Chosen children only.

These cheek braces are just as ridiculous as those barrel extensions.

It's always the fucking Scottish

Beautiful.

cool. fuck scotland then.

it's a furnace m8

Wait wait wait hol up bruh ey yo hol up.

is u sayin 50 caliber rifles are legal in Britain but in commiefornia in the states it's illegal? What the fug

This picture is pretty misleading. It depicts a lot of different guns that can only be used in manual action or in .22. Pretty cucked gun laws.

Scotland has to licence their air-guns (we don't in England) . . . . I bet they regret voting for the SNP now.

>already heavily surveillance camps
>constantly harassed by armed locals
>most guarded area
>on 24/7 lockdown
>only allowed to hold "camps" because they bought the land
anything else?

kek

50 cal is illegal in commifornia?

other side of the wall

Let's bring little Benji home :3

they're still butthurt over the william wallace thing and i think they're just trying to make you guys miserable.

Ya nothing can be used as following:

Semi-automatic firearms that the state has classified as assault weapons; .50 BMG caliber rifles; and high-capacity magazines (magazines that can hold more than ten rounds of ammunition) may not be sold in California. Possession of automatic firearms, and of short-barreled shotguns and rifles, is generally prohibited.

how retardet are the brit bongs to put a selfie-stick on their guns?

No it it upto date in England mate . . . .. .hey Germany can you buy one of these (see pic).

They are legal In England but illegal in Germany.

>tfw we didn't get a vote when they wanted to leave
federalism when?

You're right. Let's just kill them.

Sure beats having an AR-15 :^)

you can get those at any walmart here. i've played paintball with them actually. kek germany the cuckmeisters.

you don't have an ar-15

I thought those were counter weights used for competition shooting nah?

>muh better stuff from google images
Oh shut the fuck up you faggot.

>cheek brace
>not knowing what an arm brace is

BLM may be retarded and irritating, but nobody is scared of them.

It's pretty silly because it lead to California-legal rifles chambered in .416 Barrett that has better ballistics than .50BMG.

Seems like the paintball would bust when you pulled back

I can purchase the full stock legally. They're just out of stock everywhere currently. Fuck off hans, your weapons laws are almost as bad as the United Cuckdom.

Yes, because they start at around 1,000€ and I am a poor university student. They are legal though.

Who are you trying to fool . ... a wrist supported catapult is illegal in Germany.

Heck a general catapult is illegal in Australia too.

Pretty sure sawing them down is illegal, since it makes little sense for hunting which is the only reason you're allowed to own one.

> there are no sharia zones in britain
> replying to an image of a real sharia controlled zone
> not knowing what towe hamlets is

kill youself faggot, either that or take your head out the sand and realise how deep in shit we are here

Women empowering themselves by making others pay for their mistakes

youtu.be/lhnPtIOXE9o

>. . .
. . .

The catapult is only illegal because teenagers were abducting abos, tying them up, and launching them to the dole