Haven't been able to figure out what color my eyes are...

Haven't been able to figure out what color my eyes are, so I figured since I was super stoned I'd come to Sup Forums for answers. Are my eyes more brown or green?

both you dipshit

Green.

its called hazel you stupid fuck

Pers.

Hazel

This
Any other answers and you're fucking stupid.

Pee green

Hazel/brown

Most people that say they have green eyes are just trying to make their brown eyes sound more interesting.

Medfag here. Have you been tested for HIV? You might be HIV positive based on your discolored limbal rings.

theyr a hybrid green. i have crystal gray which looks green or blue at different times its weird

omg r u serious? i bottomed for the first time a few weeks ago and ive been feeling sick ever since

>
I mean they don't really change or anything though, which I thought was common for people with hazel eyes

Dégage, connard/connasse!

I mean yeah I have but I've had those rings all my life. What does discoloration have to do with HIV?

I have hazel eyes and these are pretty much how they are.

It looks like your eye just took a shit and you forgot to wipe it

Oh well cool. My eyes have always been marked as brown though so I'm probably still gonna call them brown ://

Nobody asked you to be this mean :(

Definitely Hazel

op has aids

If it wasn't for the near unibrow id think you were a woman based on your eyes.

I can't tell of you're a girl or a guy. If youre a guy, you've girly eyelashes and if you're a girl, time stamp. (And you've an emerging unibrow.

I know about the unibrow. I've been way too busy to tend to it properly RIP