Name a better cartoon

Name a better cartoon
>pro tip, you can't. (Besides maybe south park)
Don't even try bringing that gay ass pickle trash in here

ever heard of a little thing called The Simpsons???

Small Horse Friends.

are you fucking gay?

Hey man, mlp is probably one of the best shows out there, but I can't say it's better than futurama

Bojack Horseman makes this thing look like absolute trash.

HOLY SHIT XD

please tell me your joking >dumparama

h.h.h.hhhhey guys wanna see the futurama theorem *burps no I can't that t.t.t.trash show is the worst Morty*

Please b8 harder faggot it's 2017 you old man it's the new generation

The generation of *r.r.rick Sanchez isn't that right Morty*

*Sure thing rick*

Fucking die that show is dreadful

Yeah Bojack is pretty damn good. A series that manages to make the word 'fuck' mean anything is pretty good.

I loved Futurama, nothing compares. I also like Rick and Morty, but apparently "you are not supposed to". Dind't see much yet, but it is the only sci-fi cartoon left now.

I hope you choke on the next bit of semen you guzzle.

I need to watch this I've heard it's awesome
Simpson's is good but I guess I like Futurama more because there's a finite amount of episodes and they didn't waste their creativity completely. There were definitely sone dud episodes in the later seasons, but I liked seeing the characters develop, even though it was only slightly
Simpson's doesn't change and I cant remember the last time I went out of my way to watch a new episode
Bait
There's some classic episodes. I also like American dad

Does sailor moon count as more as an anime or cartoon since it aired on a local network where I lived?

I'd name it but your iq isn't high enough to understand it's humor

No I'm serious.

>pickle trash
One episode of a show defines the series? Ok, how about the cringy as fuck episode where leela has a singing ass boyle.

Looney Tunes

ye ye ye nah nah

Fuck, OP here. I can't believe I forgot bojack. I love that show. You're right its definitely in debate for the best
I didn't really like the latest season, but the season before was some of the best television I've ever seen

Wubba lubba dub dub

That's a good cartoon you fucken druggo

its fuckin skitz cunt

I wasn't defining a series by one episode. I was just generalizing an entire show off it's most popular meme
Rick and Morty is pretty autist

2/10 shitpost

/thread

Hell ye it is. Watched the entire fucken season on lsd. was the best trip I ever had, cunt

Brickleberry.

I like your style anons

solid 8/10

The meme is only popular because of people here making fun of the fanbase.

ayyye

Thanks. Pissed at Netflix for taking 6 seasons of futurama out of rotation.

Teen Titans 2002

Show was good till tumblr said hey let's ruin this

>db
>dbz
>dbs only because ultra instict and female broly

No other TV show has gave me chills with anything so fucking epic before than this transformation

Because the fanbase is made up of autists

SU fucking sucks, and so do you.

A man of culture. Check'd

This

The series finale might be the best finale of any series I've ever seen.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Also Archer

It's great man. Completely simplified and makes you realize how much you care for the shows two best characters

Yes.

>Simple premise
>Over the top slapstick
>Very quotable
>Side characters were entertaining
>Creative invention designs
>Had emotional moments that weren't in your face
>Didn't overstay it's welcome
A near perfect cartoon

bruh dis right here is why white people deserve to die

The big picture show was fucking genius

>as good as

The Tick

This

used to be a great cartoon, but i am struggling to watch the last season

YE NAH YE YE NAH NAH I WAS JUST DOIN A CASHI

Kill yourself faggot

Op again, forgot about this classic

fuck outta here fag

Simpsons was good for like 2 seasons the rest all fucking blow

I love south park. I've actually enjoyed this new season. Sadly nothing has made me laugh hysterically since boogers and cum

Yeah. The shark got jumped. It's like they tried too hard to be clever. Which is a shame as they were doing a good job of it anyway.

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

wish they continued the series, was super disappointed when i didn't get a season 3

Agreed

Futurama > Rick&Morty

10/10 reply.

And wasn't the last episode satisfying?

Scooby-Doo

>arguing about cartoons on an online anime imageboard
>calls other people autists.

I dont get the r&m hate. Like it's legit a good show - people just jump on the hate bandwagon over a dumb meme that gave it mainstream popularity. And of course Sup Forums is full of edgy hipsters so mainstream is automatically bad.

I bet those people haven't actually watched the show. Like all high IQ jokes aside, it's actually a pretty clever show. Great continuity and well-executed plots for a cartoon. Like S03E01 was a brilliant conclusion to the cliffhanger they left us in on S02. And it has a good balance between philosophical themes and immature fart jokes to make it thought-provoking to a general audience without making it boring.

Assy McGee

meanwhile at anons house

When I was in school I used to have an IQ of 15. My classmates used to harass me for not being that smart. But since 2013, my life has changed. My IQ is now 195 and it increases by 5 every time I sit down on Saturday nights to watch this one show. It is called Rick and Morty. Because of that, I get all the girls and people are always comparing me to Albert Einstein, some even say that I am the cure for cancer. When the government found out that I watch Rick and Morty, they showed up to my residence and took me to a secret facility to take an exam. The exam was about explaining all the jokes in Rick and Morty and I had to answer each question in all currently spoken languages. Since I watched Rick and Morty, I didn't have any problems and I completed it in 30 minutes. The next day, I got to see the results and I passed the exam with a score of 100%. They gave me the title "Smartest Man in Existence". Guess I am out of this world.

Easy my niggy.

Rick and Morty fans are autists because they make long posts on how the show is clever and well written

Are we forgetting something?

Read the whole thread. Its been discussed.
Im OP and I feel stupid forgetting this magnificent show

trips o' truth

I want you to wash my balls

I like it.

Alright. You're cool.

No we're not, best show has already been posted. See

/Thread

I agree with OP.

kill yourself

BoJack Horseman.