Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NbPy6gWPErE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol no no

Pretty much.

At least this ongoing trainwreck of a Trump Presidency is entertaining.

this isn't gonna work again old man, give up!

Did nobody notify the shillers in the 3rd world countries Trump rightfully won?
That or these whiners just can't move on that they didn't get their way like they are usualy catered to.

Memes and jokes aside, she's an evil, corrupt, entitled, lesbian, leftist cow, and should never be President.

Nope, Bernie!

Hahahaha. No.

I think trump is a dumbass but at least we didnt get Hillary.

I think we all know who really should have won.

I disagree with OP, Anne Frank should not be president.

>Bush 2020
>Third time's a charm

But she isn't

Nobody 'should' be anything, our choices lead us down different paths. Hillary chose to run a shit campaign and she lost. It's pretty simple. You need to stop crying over it, I don't know now how you've managed for over a year.

OP you need to KYS for posting this wretched shit multiple times per day.

Debatable but yeah she has a lot more business running a country than a 70 year old estate tycoon

Stop replying to these threads, user.

Most are trolls but some actually get paid for this shit. Just let it get pruned.

Poor snowflake....cant stand that a strong white male is president.

Fucking brainwashed liberal ass wipe.

She lost. Go cry in your safe space...no one here is listening.

your thread is a joke OP.

who cares what you think?

you make it sound like its her birthright.

>ask question
>get answer you don't like
>hurrr no one cares

This is why liberals lost. They are so unlikable.

You mean the lower unemployment, record stock market, thousands of jobs returning, illegal immigration down, and tax cuts looking? Not to mention our enemies are scared of us again and he reduced job killing regulations.

And what are her qualifications? Silenc8ng her husband's rape victims? Lying about Benghazi? Rigging the primaries? Being a cunt? Killing people who get in her way? Selling uranium to Russia? All her foundation's scandals?

I wish this thread would become something else.

Hahahahaha. Talking point BOT.

granted, but OP becomes part of the alt-left and posts two more threads like this

Fuck. I think you actually managed to corrupt that in reality and not in a game.
TAKE IT BACK!

white water, benghazi, body count, podesta, pizza, uranium, pay for play, oh come on! do i have to go on?

She also colluded with Russia. They keep digging for dirt on Trump and come up with mud on the DNCs Face.

This cunt is more qualified than Hillary. youtu.be/NbPy6gWPErE

Memes and jokes aside, this copypasta is stale and you all know it.

The good thing about real life is that it does not matter what should be but only what is.

No she shouldn't. She's a corrupt piece of shit. Not as bad as trump, but still doesn't deserve the presidency.

In retrospect, Trump and the Electoral College did Hillary a favor. U.S. citizens are screwed in the short term, but Republicunts will create another recession in the next four years, Dems and Independents will have to fix their econcomic failures yet again. (and take the blame for it) Fuck Republicans.

fuck off soros shill.
sage goes in all fields

it is good that while you should be a respected member of society whose opinion is valued equally to that of people of all other sexes, genders, races, and other suites of identity you are actually regarded as a sexist, genderist, racist, and otherwise discriminatory neck beard with a tiny penis by all women worth being with.

it is good that you have a terminal disease.

god this thread sucks OP

you mean the one ohomo never fixed.
stay mad kid

Liberal being voice of reason? Something is wrong here

it's that conservatives still exist to engage in "discussions" with.

She's too young.

if she's old enough to pee she's old enough for me.

She's just a kid!

too old

Thanks to anachronistic electoral college we got the idiot Trump. I hope the Democrats come up with a good candidate in 2020. Please not a nigger or an old motherfucker near death.

No, he's right. Sadly liberals can't handle it. But facts don't care about your feelings, so get bent the fuck over.

oh.like the ancient Hillary?

No.

I didn't know Bernie was born a woman

even worse

She is the president of the rape defenders club.

>republicans from 2008-2016

Fuck her. She's in the rearview mirror for me. I'm looking ahead.

That pic is cute