What is on my dick!? 3/4 way up shaft, solo, none others like it. Doesn't hurt, itch, etc. Been there for awhile...

What is on my dick!? 3/4 way up shaft, solo, none others like it. Doesn't hurt, itch, etc. Been there for awhile, hasn't really grown but did come out of nowhere...

you gone die, son

It's a calcium deposit, you'll be fine.

looks like cancer

I'd say HPV, I had it. Well you always have it after getting it I believe. You can get rid of it with some wine vinegar or cider vinegar, just dip a piece of shit paper in it and put it on a bandaid. Keep up the applications every 6-12 hours, it'll get raw as fuck and the skin around it will peel. It'll turn black and come off easy.

get checked for genital warts if you have them get treating them ASAP
the longer you leave it the harder it is to treat.

wait though this is Sup Forums you need to have had sex with an actual human to catch an STD

its a skin tag, harmless, can cut it off with nail clippers, it will bleed for a long time like 20 mins but if you dont, its not gonna go away

I've treated mine so many times and they always come back.
Apparently the infection will be non existent after 7 years and science is not sure why, same as hand warts.

Condyloma acuminata

Probably a skin tag.

I got mine from fuckin some chub slut where I work. After I fuck, she says "oh I have HPV, please don't be mad." Just kind awe struck, wanted to kill that fuckin bitch. I haven't noticed anything else popping up but that method I posted knocked mine off in about 3-5 days.

Same. Some chub slut at work. Straight up : hey sorry I have hpv. Sighhhh.

this

I think i got mine off of a fat bird too. She was like facially really beautiful and had massive tits but it was the first proper fat bird i'd pumped and tbh the size thing was a bit distracting. She probably hadn't seen her vadge in a long time due her belly getting in the way.

also got a weird bacterial infection that caused penile dermatitis. I had to go to hospital a short while after to get my boaby looked up with a camera. No major problems just a bad dose of some nasty vagina germs. Put me off sex for fucking ages.

i have a similar small hard lump that doesn't hurt, no idea what it is but it doesn't bother me, i can pop it but that doesn't really change anything, just comes back
don't think it's hpv since i was a virgin when it first appeared and since have only taken girls' virginities
had a similar thing on my nutsack too that got huge and was impossible to pop, had it for like two years until it eventually burst which was a horrifying ordeal, draining it was like pulling string from under my skin, never came back tho

Genital warts. 100% positive. I've had them to. Just go to doc and get them burned off w liquid nitrogen. Easy.

Hope you have insurance it's expensive.

This works, although I use cotton wool and duct tape, same diff.
You need to get it fully gone or it'll grow back, also don't treat it so hard you bleed, if you do just wait till it heals.
Also, just after you take it off, it looks kind of white, gently rub this off, it's dead skin

where do you work lol?

I had dick warts too. I just left them alone and they were gone after about 2 years.

doctor
o
c
t
o
r