youtube.com/watch?v=O4FQBHbqHZo
twitter.com/karmapolitical2
twitter.com/sineaderade88
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw no irish gf

youtube.com/watch?v=O4FQBHbqHZo

you will be banned when I become janny for making an early thread

Hola hermanos mexicanos, soy colombiano y los apoyo...porque esto se está convirtiendo en una problemática social que nos afecta a todos en este hemisferio...dado que hay muchos o peores que este hijueputa esperando ansiosos por venir a hacer de las suyas en nuestro continente porque nos consideran atrasados e incultos y por esto ellos se aprovechan de nosotros...y los mismos gobiernos tienen la culpa por abrirle las puertas y las piernas al primer hijueputa que habla otro idioma.

based jezza

Except history deals with reality at it's starkest. It's the opposite of mythology. Who can predict what effect a mass migration will have on a society, for example, better than someone who has studied past instances of that specific phenomenon?

Without knowledge of past examples to guide us, society is just groping in the dark, trying to calculate potential outcomes of situations by guesswork. To know your direction, you need to know your current position and at least one past position. The more you know about your past, the clearer you can see your current trajectory, and the more equipped you are to alter it.

A rose by any other name m'lady
*sips mead*

what the fuck is going on in the Caucasus

*calls help hotline*
>para españole, marque uno
>fo AAVE(African-American Vernacular English) press too n sheeit nigga
>for english, press 3
ah yes

let a girl kick me in the bollocks repeatedly at a house party

think I showed off my enjoyment of it too much
but I couldn't help myself
the endorphin rush was too nice

don't disrespect shakespeare you reddit fuck

we get it, you think history predict the future and all but governments don't hire historians to make their policies do they sweaty x
society doesn't value history as much as you do and never will, sorry

are kid jez going to put an end to mummy may's madness

Got kicked out of the library for naming the Jew.

Imagine making this pretty young thing scream with your throbbing fat cock

bueno dias m8 er giz 2 san miguels an' a manzano juice fer the bairn

what was his name

hahahaha hey lads!

What did he mean by this?

just bought a mosin lads. the russians really knew how to build a gun, this is a 1943 m44 and the thing just completely fucking destroys. it's a little eerie not knowing the history of this particular rifle, considering they were mass produced in preparation for what turned out to be the battle of stalingrad

Jew

Moses

Australia really is fucking upside down

Belongs to the realm of pure fantasy, like trying to imagine myself having superpowers or something

Who this?

would've parted his chin like the red sea desu

ahaha anything to make lefties shake with rage is my delight

john cena

the proto gf

and there go my sides

noticing an increased trend of women jumping in on the alt right (to gain attention i assume)
obviously lauren southern has been around for ages
twitter.com/karmapolitical2
twitter.com/sineaderade88
post more

and there goes your chin
*heems you*

Why do they teach so much history in the top private schools in the world if it's so useless? Ask a world leader (even Trump) about history and they'll have plenty to say. Government buildings are actually packed with paintings of historical events, busts of historical leaders, and various historical artifacts. Take a quick look at the Library of Congress, or the Houses of Parliament, and then tell me history means nothing to these people.

ever seen an abo

Jezza AND a black man smoking weed?

May is kill

So is that an accent distinct to British blacks like our ebonics or is there a group of white people who talk like this? Genuine question.

Women only ever follow trends

(((they))) did 9/11

Kill All Normies

Online culture wars from Sup Forums and Tumblr to Trump and the alt-right

Recent years have seen a revival of the heated culture wars of the 1990s, but this time its battle ground is the internet. On one side the "alt right" ranges from the once obscure neo-reactionary and white separatist movements, to geeky subcultures like Sup Forums, to more mainstream manifestations such as the Trump-supporting gay libertarian Milo Yiannopolous. On the other side, a culture of struggle sessions and virtue signalling lurks behind a therapeutic language of trigger warnings and safe spaces. The feminist side of the online culture wars has its equally geeky subcultures right through to its mainstream expression. Kill All Normies explores some of the cultural genealogies and past parallels of these styles and subcultures, drawing from transgressive styles of 60s libertinism and conservative movements, to make the case for a rejection of the perpetual cultural turn.

That's just modern cockney, it's the result of evolution since the Dick Van dyke in Mary Poppins one

Hmm

bend me over and call me bruce x

>hating normies

Is it 2015 already?

/gong/ mentioned

No it's [Current Year]

>Why do they teach so much history in the top private schools in the world if it's so useless?
why do they teach mythology at top private schools? why do they teach photography at top private schools? why do they teach theater at top private schools?
they're a business, dipshit. if there are stupid runts demanding retarded degrees, they are happy to supply them because they are getting paid
>blah blah paintings and artifacts
yeah that definitely proves a lot. none of them studied mainly history

Working class Londoners all people in a Jafrican accent, most are black but whites and asians do to.

FONT

do you guys like any american beers or do you denote everything down to being piss water? i've been to england and you all have some equivalents to the cheap bud lite shit we have here. the uk is shit with ipa's. your ciders are the only unique drinks there imo

marissa is just a chinese version of melisa

No it isn't cunt, cockneys mostly moved to essex and were replaced with caribbeans and africans.

Anyone who doesn't do a shot with me right now is a fucking pussy

Pure Jew.

everyone who drinks it here drinks it because it's cheapish.

a friend bought buds to mine and it was genuinely dirtwater, never tasted anything so foul

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8

maidinn

alri monglad

will be forwarding a screenshot of your post to tim within the hour

any last words?

a yank called me mong

>never tasted anything so foul
vodka and goon

you guys export fosters here and it's the same shit as bud lite. it's the same concoction amalgamated carbonated shit and piss. what's a hearty australian crafted beer that you think represents your country well?

Imagine hammering away at this cute little filly with your bulging member

VB is our generic pisswater and it's not that bad

what are you going to do about it

>science/maths
*picture of a very small brain*

just been shat up and picked up and spit up and tripped up and shat on and spat on and splat on and fucked up and sucked up and tucked up

I'd rather hammer at you with my bulging member
fucking sick of you heteros

i need to get my willy sucked lads

t. history/psych runt that literally had to move to a 3rd world country to find a job

We started making out
And she took off my pants
But then I logged on to Sup Forums

we export fosters because stupid morons overseas think it's funny to drink because of crocodile dundee. not a single person i know drinks it here, 90% of people drink either VB or XXXX.

what instruments can you play?

Turned out alright
Would hate to work in some stuffy office or lab doing grunt work until I'm nearly 40 with a PHD

kazoo

guitar, bass guitar and small amounts of piano

Harmonica
Guitar too but haven't played or practiced in years so probably not well anymore

Wtf i'm rasheed now

IPAs aren't big in australia are they?

piano

and making 1k usd/month doing something unrelated to your field
brilliant

nah

t. live in one of the richest parts of the country

just asked the mum for some money to see John Wick 2 lads :^)

I want to fuck a woman lads

alri' arnie

This
*unzips dick*

rapist

These people relish disaster.

brizbin

Thank you.

done

had plans to go out today but it's 3pm and i havent showered and am shitposting on the chon

ah well tomorrow then

captcha are really fucking pushing it at this point

honestly, piss is piss in australia. people have preferred beers, but there's nowhere near as much snobbery regarding it as in the us.

it's all very seasonal too, given beach culture and stuff

>Girl stops responding to my texts