I want to know all about this cunt

I want to know all about this cunt.

I saw a PNG flag earlier so m8 if you're still around, come fill me in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DEyIsOD6cA
youtube.com/watch?v=9dvY5Anl4fo
youtube.com/watch?v=qIDX2Var1Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of it is fairly unknown, apparently there's a large area that's hard to get to that's full of uncontacted tribes and shit. Add to that there's rampant lawlessness outside Port Moresby.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DEyIsOD6cA

There's rampant lawlessness inside Port Moresby too, from what I'm told. This is part of what I'm curious about. It's also absolutely fascinating that we still have totally uncontacted tribes doing their own thing in 2017.

I'm the kiwi that worked there for a year.

It's literally just a worse version of DRC or any other African shit hole.

Basically African lawlessness taken to a whole new level with the addition of a culture ripe with rape and pedophilia

What were you doing here? What places you go to?

>worse than DRC
>a culture ripe with rape and pedophilia
Got any stories? What were you doing there exactly?

> still have totally uncontacted tribes doing their own thing in 2017.
Not surprising. The two most major cities of png aren't even connected by road at all. You need to catch a plane or go by boat from one to the other.

So much crime. I have started cutting out newspaper articles that have fucked up stories. Will make a cool collection to show and scare my mother with :^)

Oh shit nigga, that sounds like a goldmine. Start posting them here.

What are you doing there?

I'm eating lunch at the moment. I'll post about my time here and a bunch of photos a bit later.

Just realised it would be about 1am in us. Sorry, I'll try to eat it a bit faster.

Do you carry a gun? Aren't you worried about getting lynched by tribal nogs?

youtube.com/watch?v=9dvY5Anl4fo

damn this countrys..strange, it doesnt seem dangerous and at war but still eerie like someones gonna jump you and a lot of stuff is worn down. So basically the port is like a mini detroit in the pacific?

No, but I've been thinking about getting a gun here. Not for protection, really just because I like guns.

If you have a gun, I think you will attract more danger. People will jump you and risk their lives to get their hands on a proper handgun.

I hear they talk by pissing

What did he mean by this?

Lol. Fuck off Jew.
National language of png is Tok Pisin (talk pissing is the joke)

Its a good video, but he's staying around the "safe" areas. He should have gone around Boroko area to show the sites. Maybe I'll go for another walk this arvo and take some pics with my new phone around the government area

Why is Papua so violent?

Melanesians have been living as warring tribes for thousands of years

Are you actually a native PNGian? If so, do you feel stupid speaking Tok Pisin? It sounds dumb even in creole standards.

Nah he's an Aussie on PNG for work

Ok time to make this thread my own!
I've only got a few articles so far. I'm not usually in port Moresby, and don't bother hunting for newspapers when I'm on site.
Articles outline:
1 woman tortured to death for witchcraft. 3 others are captured and will get the same fate. An organise l organisation is trying to free the ladies.

A big article on black magic and that it's real in png.

2 men with adult rifles boarded a bus and killed 7 people in a revenge attack.

84 prisoners escaped a jail. 17 were shot and killed, 57 are still at large. Brings the total to over 300 escaped prisoners in png over the last year.

Corruption in the upcoming election. Ombudsmen Commission froze rural funding injustices so candidates couldn't use the money for bribes, but all the accounts were already empty.

Ww2 plane crashed in the middle of the jungle.

Question still stands. Do you speak TP?

What's the deal with the indigenous tribes there? The ones that are deep in the jungle precisely.

your cunt needs to get a fuckin grip

>84 prisoners escaped a jail
What do you have to do to go to prison in PNG? Seems like the men rape women and children with impunity and rob everyone. Do you basically have to murder someone?

Funny story with this day. The helicopter pilot and I are walking ask over the plane. I spot 2 detached propeller hubs in the grass. Told the pilot i want to take one, he says "no worries, I'll have the other one!". They're 45kg each, the plane is on a pretty steep slope and the pilot can't be bothered carrying them up to the chopper.

Pilot says he'll bring the chopper to the propeller hubs, so we move them into a suitable position on the hill slope and he fled the chopper down the meet me. He lands one of his skids on the side of the hill and is hovering there and he has completely taken off the rear door for me to get the gear in. I turn back and see his rotor blade rotating less than a metre from the hill side!! Thought to myself this pilot is fucking mental, so I chuck the propeller hubs in, hop in and strap down myself next to the open door and we fly away.

I wonder how many of those children have already taken a cock balls-deep.

> do you have to murder someone
Yes

One of our sites got delayed because a serial killer got put into jail. He was a tribal elder and told the guards to let him out or his village will kill them, so he gets to walk right out the front door. Same day he goes and kills a young boy. The people of the area are furious the man was let out. They start a week long riot, turning over cars, burning houses and luring shops. None of the logistics companies in that area would work while it was going on.

I like this pic.

I don't think you've said, what is it you do there? I kind of want to come and have crazy PNG adventures now.

Damn, the good parts of it looks like the old, ran down parts of Buenos Aires that are now poor.

Minus the nice view ofc.

How's your relationship with Indonesia? Especially west papua?

Based Aussie PNG poster, nice to know you're alright

Did a site survey at mt dimodimo. Whole place had been ransacked and burnt down by the locals, for no fucking reason.
It was the only telephone tower in the whole area, so the town of alotau had no internet connection. Couldn't check emails so I couldn't organise my travel agent to pay the hotel bill. none of the eftpos machines would work do I couldn't pay the hotel on my credit card. The atms at the bank in Alotau had been smashed so I couldn't get any money out (it was a Sunday and the back was shut too).
I told the hotel I would keep email them and get it sorted later on. It's been 4 months and I still can't reach them lol.

Pic is the burnt equipment room on the mountain. Pic taken from the telecom tower.

Electrical engineer. I install air traffic management equipment so a lot of remote sites. Here is the last site I was at. Camped there for 3weeks. It was cold (5C - 15C) and rained every day.

Only tiny bits. Not a lot. There is a Taiwanese poster I met today who knows a lot more than me!

Peru

your job kicks ass

meanwhile I nearly failed calc 1 and will end up a neet

I don't mind the traditional coastal food. It's leaves, cooked banana and some meat (usually chicken or fish) in coconut milk.
If you buy from the side of the road like me it's it served wrapped up in a palm leaf.

damn this place seems like something out of far cry games

I went shopping today in port Moresby.
They're selling mother fucking fidget spinners!

Fucking hell.

buy one

Go on OP, this is easily one of the best threads on Sup Forums for a month.

why are people believing him

I was staying on manus island, where Australia refugee camps are. They have a lot of alcohol related issues on manus so it's been banned from being sold anywhere, besides the "hotels". (Hotels in inverted commas because they are converted shipping containers with a bed, toilet and sink). Because of this there were always locals getting pissed at the hotel every single day of the week! Made my hotel one of the most dangerous places on the island.

Because of the work I do, sometimes we only get clearance for testing during the night. So one night were ay site doing radio checks until about 12:30 before I go back to the hotel.
When I get there there is 5 drunk fellas standing at the base of the stairs I need to take to my room (my room was on the second story of stacked shipping containers). I ask if they've had a good night and excuse myself to go past them. 2 get out of my way, but 3 close in and won't let me through. They start drunkenly shouting at me very aggressively. Push one guy out of the way and get past them as another Starts pointing at my face and yelling "white guy! White guy!"
Say "I sure am" and run up the stairs and lock myself in my room, get my knife out and put the jug on to boil. I could hear these fellas stumble up the stairs talking loudly but they didn't try anything and left about half hour later. Thank god!

Glad you like it.

Why would I lie on the internet? :^)
It is all true though. What is the hardest story for you to believe?

the plane crash story is clearly taken out of the movie "the dark knight rises"

Btw, I worked in davao for a couple months. Nice country, nice food, nice women ;^)
I even worked at 2am at the airport because the days were too hot and got to see Duterte land in his private jet and get off into a convoy of over 30 black jeeps.
Kinda hard to s with my phone photos, but the ones we got on our proper camera are alright. This is after he left and is just his private jet.

We had police officers supervising us as well to make sure we weren't assassins lol.

Lol. You caught me!

was it part of your plan?

Crashing this plane with no survivors.

I was in Rabual working at tokua airport and had a day off so I went to check out the volcano that had destroyed the town about a decade ago.
When we arrived at the base the weather turning bad, but my Spanish workmate and I still decided to climb the volcano. We hired a guide for the two of us for the 2 hours round trip climb for $40.
As we climbed it started absolutely pouring with rain! There is no real path up and you're constantly slipping and sliding back down the mountain on the wet volcanic gravel. Our hands were cut up at the end of it all. Our crazy guide was doing this barefoot!! I could feel the heat from the volcano through my thick soled boots and especially when I had to use my hands to climb up the mountain, fuck it was hot. I still feel sorry for that poor bastard.
We were soaked to the bone by the end of the hike in the heavy rain!

At mount fala I heard of a lake near the top of the mountain haunted by "papagrun" (elder tribal spirit) so I really wanted to check it out.
One of our local workers knew the way there and said it's only a 15 minute walk there. It took a whole hour to get there!! It was the hardest trek of my entire life. There is no path through the jungle, we needed our machetes to make the way possible. We walked along on steep slopes though the thick jungle doing our very best to hold on to anything we could so we wouldn't fall. We crawled under tree roots and over boulders and fallen trees to make it to the surest lake I've ever seen. The water was black!

Sorry, I'm posting on my phone and most of my pics are on my good camera. I'll keep editing my selfies haha.

>We had police officers supervising us as well to make sure we weren't assassins lol.

It would be better if you were though

Tired of posting stories. Just gonna post some more photos and give it a rest.

Village market where I like to buy my lunch when I'm in Nadzab.

This is the best thread on Sup Forums in ages. Really appreciate you taking the time to tell us all about your adventures on PNG.

So I know you're around middle and upper class Papuans so talk about them. How much are they like and unlike Australians/Westerner?

I thought filos loved duterte??

Driving up a river near Kokoda.

Also thanks for posting, people mostly shit post on here and don't talk about really engaging other people. I met an Australian of Papuan ancestry here to talk about these things but he got board and we stopped talking. It was a real bummer, people just like shit posting I guess.

are you not scared of living in there?

Actually I spend a lot of time around lower class when I'm out travelling. They're are generally lazy and only have 4 modes of thinking:
1. Thinking of absolutely nothing (most common mode)
2. Confused
3. Thinking of how to get personal gain
4. Thinking of how to fuck you over.

Gotta be careful around png natives. Even your best mate will probably eventually try to sell you for a dollar.

You will die if you go there
youtube.com/watch?v=qIDX2Var1Eg

Is $40 a big deal there? I would've said it's good dosh if you make that much for 2 hours but given the heat, I don't think it's even justifiable.

You probably met either the Davaoenos (which are obviously biased for Duts due to him being a Davaoeno himself) or the dumb diaspora living back at your home country who don't feel any danger just because they are not here.

Most of the level headed people here are genuinely bothered.

Is it true that there are still slaves in the Philippines? The Atlantic just published an article about an American Flip family that secretly owned a flip slave.

I didn't read that as it is a sensationalized article (albeit true).

>Is it true that there are still slaves in the Philippines?
It depends on what you call slavery. Sex slaves are not alien to us, also corporate slaves and unpaid workers surface from time to time.

It was actually $80pgk which is like $35 Aussie bucks. It's a lot for them. The average income of a full time working png native is about $350pgk a fortnight.
But everything is so expensive here! It's a 3rd world country with 1st world prices. At least in Philippines everything is super cheap!
That's the reason why ~80% of png still lives of subsistence farming.

Yeah I only really spoke with peeps from davao, and my filo mates in aus. Half my filo mates don't like him and the other half love him.

Forgot to add, the local land partners found out I went to the lake and got pissed. Said they would hurt me, run my installation if I didn't pay them $2000.
I told them I only took a couple photos, I didn't hurt anything. I told them I'm not paying and if they have a problem with that and wreck my system then I'll make sure TekikomPNG don't pay them their $50000 land allowance. They were very nice to me after that haha.

I would take shits here in the jungle at this mountain site.
Really fucking freaky when you're doing a shit in the pitch black darkness in the middle of the night!

It's probably because they are poor and understand any financial gain they make will have to be redistributed to their families so the incentive to work hard lessens and the desire to one up a Westerner increases because they can get money and their family won't know about it.

Are you saying you're never around middle class or upper class natives though?

Oh you look cute :3

>It's probably because they are poor and understand any financial gain they make will have to be redistributed to their families so the incentive to work hard lessens

I've seen that said about other folk and it never made sense at all.

There is no middle class. Only upper and lower. Upper class is mostly held by expats and native friends of the prime minister. Even upper class natives act savage and dumb.
Their infrastructure had progressed, but the people haven't. 100 years ago they were living in huts and throwing spears at each other. Now days they live in huts or corrugated iron shacks, grow marijuana, sell it to Indonesia in exchange for assault rifles and kill each other.

Haha thanks.

Didn't make sense to me either. They don't work hard, because they have never worked hard. It's just not in their culture.

It's the same with a lot of tropical equatorial countries. Good grows year round, no need for planning for winter. Just throw some seeds around, she'll be alright. That's why "png time", "Fiji time", "Solomon time" are actual things. Relax, things get done when they get done.

I'm very sorry guys I keep forgetting to attach pics to my posts!

Also I have to edit each pic down in size because internet is not good enough to load the pic in its full glory :/

Notice the fire burning in the background of this pic. Burning rubbish is a very common site in png. There's a saying here "if it moves they kill it, if it doesn't move they burn it"

If you make a thousand dollars your mother and sibling and cousins and aunties and uncles all come to you pressuing you to give them a piece.

If your hard work goes without personal gain you simply stop working for personal gain and thus don't work to be the biggest and best.
:-( seems like you see Papuans and inferior, that doesn't seem like a characteristic of a cute person

It may have something to do with that but it's not the complete story. Tribal and familial institutions are deeply ingrained to their societies in that development into a proper state is hindered. Added to the fact that geography hinders any kind of movement between peoples reduces interdependence between peoples beyond their own families.

I would suggest Fukuyama's book "The Origins of Political Order" as he tries to explain why PNG is a dysfunctional state that it is today.

For how ugly the people look, the country truly has beautiful scenery

I know of some guys that went to the middle of bumfuck nowhere on a church trip to help some villagers build stuff to improve their livelihood. Sounded like at least a few were discouraged by their apparent lack of work ethic and interest in helping themselves. I think it took them like 3-4 trips to finish what was supposed to be done in 1.

What's papuan food like?

Not inferior per se. I don't know how to describe it.
It's like they are their own worst enemy. Png has so much potential, if they could just get a couple things under control they could really start to excel in the Pacific region.

No PNG is different now because of the changes in their farming. Anthropologists speak of pre-ipomea the time before the sweet potato was introduced. It collapsed social structures, created big man rule and created vast overpopulation.

Famine was ever present and to this day it persists, you also have protein deficiency. Tropics is not easy, especially with all the diseases and inability to store food for long time because of climate
Do you think Papuans are unable to support themselves? I mean didn't they hire you to better their people?

>If you make a thousand dollars your mother and sibling and cousins and aunties and uncles all come to you pressuing you to give them a piece.
>If your hard work goes without personal gain you simply stop working for personal gain and thus don't work to be the biggest and best.

That's simply not true though at all.

Sounds about right. This project I'm on is over a year overdue for completion. Will be fine hopefully by the end of this year fingers crossed.

A pilot told me a story of a missionary couple from America that lived in a really remote village for over 2 decades! They built a church for the village and taught them Catholicism. They even organised solar panels to be installed in the church so it could have light. They learnt the local dialect and translated word for word the entire bible for them.
Every Sunday they would perform a sermon and the whole village would be there attending.

After over 20 years they finally said goodbye and went back to the US. A year later they went back to the tribe to see how they were getting along. The solar panels were stolen, no one was doing sermons, people were now living in the dark church and the bible they wrote in the native dialect was missing. They eventually found it with stacks of pages missing, they had been using the pages to roll cigarettes.

Two fucking decades... I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Heard any stories of cannibals or better yet, encountered any?

Actually that does happen a lot here...

Look, I'm an engineer, not some socio-economic-humanitarian worker. I didn't mean for this to turn into a debate on why png is the way it is. It just is.

Yeah. It happens in the highlands. Usually to do with occult activities.

did you fug natives or something?

>I mean didn't they hire you to better their people?
Engineers and Scientists unfortunately aren't social workers. Yeah they may try to better society by providing quality-of-life-increasing things but beyond that, they cannot really change culture and political structures.

just jumping in to say great thread

Yes a few.

I'll tell you the most interesting encounter. It's a long story I'll try just tell the best bits.

My mate and I are out drinking. We be friend dine locals. One of the girls basically throws herself onto me. Won't let me go. We ask them to show us some other bars. They take us to Chilli Peppers, a dirty bar with corrugated tin walls. I buy a round of beers. The bartender didn't pop the lids of the beer bottles so one guy opens all our beers with his teeth. This girl is still holding on to my arm repeating "kiss me, kiss me", do i start making out with her. Start a game if pool with a local fella. I sink all my balls besides 2, while he has only sunk 1. He is visibly angry, he comes up to me and says "either I beat you at the game, or best you with the pool stick". I laugh and say "come on its your shot". I act drunker than I am and throw the game. He wins and yells "I beat the white man!".

I keep making out with the girl before I get tapped on the shoulder by one of the locals I first befriended. He tells me a lot of guys are angry I'm kissing native and want to bash me, we need to leave. Get out of there with the girl and meet my mate out the front. He is white faced and told me he thought I would need to be dragged out of there bloody and unconscious. We hop in a taxi and go back to the hotel, I take the girl with me.

Get to the room and fuck. I was drunk but distinctively remember her skin tasting yuck and sour, and I sucked on her tit and it lactated in my mouth!
Wake up in the morning, time for round 2. We start fucking and she starts saying "put a baby in me, put a baby in me!". I think it's hot and say "fuck yeah I'll put a baby in you!" as I thrust into her (I'm wearing a condom btw!)
She stops me and says "No! take of the condom and put a baby in me". I really want to nut but she won't let me fuck her if I don't take the condom off.......

do you naturally have big balls or you grew them somehow? reading this thread seems you could've died dozen of times

Cont...

I look at her and say "okay let's do this". I take out my penis and take off the condom. She tries to grab my dick and put it inside her but I stop her. I say "hang on, let me stroke it first" and start wanking. She tries to grab my dick and put it in her again. I say "Wait! Let me stroke it. When it's ready ill out and in and give you a baby". I continue wanking and dirty talking her. I start to climax, so shift forward so my dick is past her vagina and cum over her stomach.
She is pissed! "You stupid bastard!" She talks as she gets out of bed and good in the shower.

She makes me give her money for the bus and she leaves.

Thanks mate.
I grew balls by living and working here. I was a bit timid before coming here but not anymore!

Last couple pics. I'm calling it quits.

You've made some good points in this thread. I'm gonna mull over them while I have a beer tonight.

Like this user said though , I'm not really here to fix their society, I'm only here to install ground-based communication and navigation systems for aircraft.

I'm also an electrical engineer, doing automatisation (PLCs, servos etc.). I plan on leaving Croatia and getting a job which would give me an opportunity to travel around, need to just finish my masters in July.
I chose automatisation just because of travel possibilities it offers, seeing pictures like this makes me wanna travel.

could you ever post in
threads last longer, would have a lot of interest

Cool! I majored in robots and automation too.

I lucked out with this job pretty hard! There aren't a lot of jobs that will have you travelling to other countries frequently I don't think. My industry I'm in right now is air traffic management. There's airports in every country so I have a lot of opportunity to travel.
It's a niche industry but a good place to start looking if you're into this kind of work travel.