As an Asian man, this picture makes me so angry. Why do you think that is?

As an Asian man, this picture makes me so angry. Why do you think that is?

There aren't any dogs being beaten, or children being run over

The kids will grow up thinking mum hated asian guys and the guy white women? They both look on the onset pretty normal so that seems unlikely.

Or the kids could think that their parents just happen to like each other and fall in love despite him being white and her being asian.

Also, no math problems, no tentacles, and that Jap garden in the background looks like shit.

Could be. But if racial preference in both parties (more a dislike of the opossite sex of each own culture) was not a factor we would see roughly just as much amwf as wmaf.

there aren't any dogs being *eaten...

FTFY

probably because you are a insecure fellow.

You sound bitter as fuck that Asian girls like white guys and white girls don't like Asian guys. Women like tall strong looking guys. Thats just the way it is and white men are more often that than Asian guys.

converse?

Because there's no roadside vendor selling grilled stray dog on a stick in it?

I'm not op. I'm white. It is obvious racial preference plays a role in many cases. I went to Korea and my game upped so much more than when I was back home. Try raising a kid with them sooner or later realizing mum disliked the asian guys that you as her son half are.

The next reply to this post will be your exact post quoted verbatim with greentext attached to a picture of a black man with a white woman.

The thread will be flooded by people on both sides who want to yell about this.

Everyone will be yelling about retarded bullshit and everyone will waste their time being mad at the same bait from yesterday and the day before.

Because asians are xenophobic as hell especially japs.

They're not wearing plaid and stripes simultaneously?

People are attracted to desirable physical traits. Also you Asian fucks need to stop larping as whites and blacks. Its not gonna get you laid.

If they are, then why do white guys get laid so easily over there? I saw a ton of mixed couples when I went to Tokyo.

Thats just something you have to deal with homie. too bad.

Tiny Penis?

Asian guy who gets laid, here. This is the correct answer. Pretty much as soon as girls realise that I'm pretty cool, laid back, warm and can communicate easily they're immediately comfortable and don't give a shit about my being asian (most of the time).

Because they didnt leave the girl on a mountain and have another boy?

Im a Mexican who is dating an attractive asian woman for years.
This is something you have to deal with, you piece of shit. Don't like it? Nothing you can do about it except wallow in despair that asian women are looking at other ethnicities and loving it.

Society as a whole doesnt like it so its more exciting for them

Daily reminder that this is part of an organized disinformation campaign aimed to drive a wedge between the only two races that consistently contribute a net positive to US society

I think you pretty much summarised Sup Forums.

Its not driving any wedge
I do and always will cum rivers for asian women

I'm always tempted to show my asian wife r/hapas just to see her reaction, but I already know: She'll just say "Huh? What???" the same way she does to pretty much anything related to American identity politics.

I'm white and my fiance is Chinese American and she laughed her ass off and said she thinks they're all just trolling.

Is it because you don't own a bench?

Im hispanic, shes chinese. She laughs her ass off at asian dudes who behaves like this.
Its like a clear salt to their egos. Even had a dude-bro type approach me saying im not good enough even though i never interacted with the guy.

Im half white amd half mexican. I dont give af who fucks who. Why does anyone care?

I mean between Asian men and White men, not specifically between you (masturbator, unknown origin) and Asian women.

Because asian dudes hate asian women who go fuck someone that is not asian (or not them). They are salty motherfuckers.

Wew, this one would trigger me if I was Asian

Alpha as fuck

but she's hideous.

still got picked over asian lol

I see, why would I care what one Asian guy thinks
he can fuck who he wants and I can fuck who I want its none of anyones business
thats mr.masturbator to you

God gave Asians flat faces so that they would better serve as landing strips for white man's cumshots.

I remember when she posted this when she hooked up with him, she got a flood of hate messages from asian dudes who were pissed as fuck.
I was highly entertained by it all.

Aren't White male, asian lady babies more prone to formative issues?

not really

because no small peens allowed?

i'm going to go on a limb here and say your a white guy?

As an Asian male, unless she’s an ex wife that left you for this guy, why would you care?

Nignog here, that's accidentally into Asian girls because my science/eng high school was full of em, my last 3 girlfriends were Asian and I also lived in Asian neighborhoods for 6-7 yrs in SoCal.

And I have to agree that racism plays such a ridiculous role in this its almost baffling. I'm fit, educated, articulate blah blah blah, and I've trained hard for years with a beastmode Japanese friend who runs his own gym in Norcal currently.

We both have the same experience: it doesn't matter what your fitness level, charm, charisma, income (within reason id imagine millionaires transcend race), or even physical attractiveness, Asian woman will generally choose the 'lesser' white guy over a 'better' suitor of their own or any other race. At this point its a meme, and whenever I see the typical wmaf couple I always deadpan the camera to the right like in The Office.

Is it possible to get one, of course it is. But you havr to try 10x harder woth 1/10 the success. I actually put this on my tinder, because if I right swipe 100 Asian women in average about 2 or 3 woll respond usually Orcas or polyamourous whores.

Because hes one of those dudes that believes all asian women should only date asian men. Its sadly common.

lmao

I do not see an issue there.

Fully asian men are on average more effeminate looking than white men

>roughly just as much amwf as wmaf.
Dating doesn't work like communism, my dear Asian. Why is democracy such a difficult concept for your race? Always have to think like a communist...

what part of socal?

>MFW I've been dating an asian woman for 2 years and I'm white

since when? I've met and seen a lot of them. They tend to be pretty smart actually. Asian White relationships are statistically the most financially successful as well, which often plays a role.

I think he’s referring to the supreme gentleman

>racism
Blame your shitty peers in the nignog community. They've only had hundreds of years to catch up, and still can't even be as good as the worst of every other race (on average). Niggers are their own problem. Would you date someone if nearly their entire race was lazy, ignorant, aggressive, enjoyed thug culture, noisy, and had invented nothing of merit ever? No you wouldn't, that's why you date asians and not nigger girls.

323/805 up in hurrr

devin is that you??

Only if you send them to UC Santa Barbara

Because you'll never have beautiful children like those?

There was nothing wrong with the Supreme Gentleman. He did what I've dreamt of doing for quite some time. (Until I did shrooms. Now I don't feel homicidal so much).

As a white man, this image gives me hope.

Why do you think that is?

Koreatown, on the actual Korean non-Mexican side

kek

I put my white penis in an asian girl this weekend.

azn man here
if you look like a fucking kpop star
u can pull any hoe no matter what race
source: me

Well shit this could get Creepy, is this T????

no white girl outside of tumblr beasts cares about Korean music

cool looking forward to moving there soon

Respectfully, yes and no. I've found the propensity of black women and Hispanic women to argue ad nauseum apropos of nothing to be directly proportionate to the deliciousness of their asses. I tend to avoid both for that reason, but within about 3 seconds I can tell if I have one that I can vibe with.

Of course i appreciate folks prejudice, esp if it's not entirely unwarranted when seeded with direct experience. But situations should still be assessed for their merits in real time, on a case by case basis.